Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

So we still don't have a body?

So we still don't have a photo?

So we still don't have Musky's emails to Meldrum?

So we still don't know who Musky Allen truly is?

So we still don't have any leaks from the many people involved in the transport, prep, study and storage of our sadly departed BF?

Thankfully Dyer's wife has managed to convince us all that this is the 'real deal'.

Thankfully Ronn, Violet & Hawk-o are still keeping an 'open mind'.

Thankfully RD has been unable to conjure up any evidence that he had an encounter since 6th September.

Actually we do know that Musky Allen is Allen Issleb of Illinois.

So we still don't have any leaks from the many people involved in the transport, prep, study and storage of our sadly departed BF?

With today’s instant media, and the fact that if it were true someone would want to capitalize on it this, is proof that this is a hoax. I don’t care about the NDAs, in fact someone involved would produce their NDA to show that they know something………………. What a joke this whole thing is..............

Edited by Joey Rebar

Actually we do know that Musky Allen is Allen Issleb of Illinois.

Thanks Cornelius. I skimmed the exchange a few pages back. Reckon I'm so jaded with all this BS I have trouble believing anything attached to this clusterfunk!!

With today’s instant media, and the fact that if it were true someone would want to capitalize on it this, is proof that this is a hoax. I don’t care about the NDAs, in fact someone involved would produce their NDA to show that they know something………………. What a joke this whole thing is..............

Areed Joey thats what I have beeen saying with all the would have to be envolved and only Two have any thing to say not a peep a whisper from anyone else...that says it all

I said a few page back now that they could release a picture of a finger or nose or another small part of the body, maybe that would keep their story going for a while longer and maybe help change a few skeptics minds?.

Scoobs

I may just end this now by calling the Mrs and betting her that there's a body, that will guarantee that nothing will come of this. Ive never won a bet with her yet!.

I posted a picture (few pages back, page 142, post #4250) of the BF in the tent video. It's wearing Sun Glasses What a friggin joke this is. Come on people this is such a Hoax.................

Edited by Joey Rebar

I was just reading coverage of this by Ghost Theory from Friday,

Rick Dyer’s Dead Bigfoot Saga: http://www.ghosttheory.com/2013/02/08/rick-dyers-dead-bigfoot-saga

Not that they're taking it seriously, but have restated the version that Minnow Films took the body and

left it in the custody of a major college, possibly(?) U of Nevada at Las Vegas.

This version is a huge improvement over the notion that an irresponsible egomaniac has possession of it.

However, I fail to see how a Brit film company on location in TX has any more right to claim or transport

alledged body than rockin' Rick would.

If there were a body, would not the State of Texas be in charge of it now?

GT also mentions the Meldrum conflict.

Gotta say, this has been nothing if not an enjoyable real time short story! Modern era soap opera I guess. We've covered almost all the standard tropes...

hoax2.png

Here I made it easy for all of you see the sun glass side frame see the cigarette/ also see how the sunglasses prodrude away from his forehead?

I called him out on it on his web site got back a comment saying it needed aproval before my question can be posted. Really Ricky? your busted!

Guest Thepattywagon

I have not listened to or read much of Dyer's stuff, only because he's an embarrassment to all of the fine people who live in Georgia. Hopefully, he'll stay in Vegas, if that is where he is. Much more conducive place for people like him and 'Discardi' to operate from.

So, RD said he shot the creature twice; first in the back, second either in the back of the head or back of the neck. Both shots were from behind. My question is, based on his testimony on just how fast the creature made a 'big circle' before knocking over the camera man, how was he able to get a head shot if it was traveling as fast as he says.

Did the thing fall down before he delivered the final round, giving him time to aim for the head or neck?

Seems to me, he would have been lucky to hit it at all, but a head shot at a moving target with a rifle? And not to mention, it was a Bigfoot he was aiming at, so that would have automatically increased the odds of a missed shot.

I would like to see more comments regarding the legality of this event in Texas. LT made some points I hadn't considered fully. Maybe LE could enlighten us. I will try to research this, just not sure quite where to begin.

Guest DantheMan

I have not listened to or read much of Dyer's stuff, only because he's an embarrassment to all of the fine people who live in Georgia. Hopefully, he'll stay in Vegas, if that is where he is. Much more conducive place for people like him and 'Discardi' to operate from.

So, RD said he shot the creature twice; first in the back, second either in the back of the head or back of the neck. Both shots were from behind. My question is, based on his testimony on just how fast the creature made a 'big circle' before knocking over the camera man, how was he able to get a head shot if it was traveling as fast as he says.

Did the thing fall down before he delivered the final round, giving him time to aim for the head or neck?

Seems to me, he would have been lucky to hit it at all, but a head shot at a moving target with a rifle? And not to mention, it was a Bigfoot he was aiming at, so that would have automatically increased the odds of a missed shot.

And it was dark...night time. Flash light mounted to a rifle with a scope, good luck finding a bigfoot in the scope as its moving.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Seems to me, he would have been lucky to hit it at all, but a head shot at a moving target with a rifle?

DantheMan, you took the words right out of my post, lol

And in the dark, with a Bushnell scope, with a huge flashlight attached to the barrel of the rifle. He was like a middle school kid on the radio show last night showing off his gun, that he literally knew nothing about when questions were asked from the caller.

He also made another slip I believe, talking about the HD film, showing this BF alive, eating the ribs, walking, running, just "amazing" he said, yet in the show on Friday night, I believe he could not answer the question as to how fast and athletic BF are, except based on the dead ones leg muscles.

He just buries himself the more he talks. The devil is in the details.

tentheadnegitive.jpg

Here is a negitive of the tent video shot not only is he wearing Sun glasses it's a mask to boot! Cause if it were all real you would not see a line between the head and neck with diffrent shade, hair color would remain the same shade in the negitive...........This is just too much it's comical totally comical.

I would like to see more comments regarding the legality of this event in Texas. LT made some points I hadn't considered fully. Maybe LE could enlighten us. I will try to research this, just not sure quite where to begin.

police reports once filed are public records and searchable for most departments. YOu just need to find who had jurisdiction at the so called shooting sight. County= Sherriff City=Police State property= state police or Dept. of wildlife

I havnt been able to find any reports as of yet still digging