Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

DantheMan, you took the words right out of my post, lol

And in the dark, with a Bushnell scope, with a huge flashlight attached to the barrel of the rifle. He was like a middle school kid on the radio show last night showing off his gun, that he literally knew nothing about when questions were asked from the caller.

He also made another slip I believe, talking about the HD film, showing this BF alive, eating the ribs, walking, running, just "amazing" he said, yet in the show on Friday night, I believe he could not answer the question as to how fast and athletic BF are, except based on the dead ones leg muscles.

He just buries himself the more he talks. The devil is in the details.

Indeed as a sniper we train at night quite a bit. However our .308's are mounter with PVS-27's. these night vision scopes give us full facial recognition out to 200 yards. Even with this sit up I can tell you hitting a moving target at night takes many hours of practice just to get to some kind of level of proficiency. With the make shift set up he had with a scope it would be very difficult to hit a moving target

I dont know if anyone has posted this, I missed it if they have. Here is a picture supposedly of the dyer bigfoot taken by a viewer of his podcasts streaming video. It appears to me to be very thin, is blurry of course and the clipboard mounted in its crotch is apparently several feet tall if the object is massive as described. The clipboard has a note on it that say "Dead". there are several what I took to be used tissues about the object. this is a facebook page which is why I looked, aint gonna give no hits to dyer. the link is:

https://www.facebook...&type=3

On another front, I mull over what any reasonable person would really do if they had a Sasquatch body. And I cant get to there from here

in Mr. Dyers' case. Think about it, you have what some here have estimated to be several hundred million dollars worth of body. Which will solve most peoples money issues. So, A normal person would make sure of course that their cash cow is safe and their financial aspect would be guarded first. Whatever it took to do this would be doable if you really have a body, you could get whatever money advances you would need. You would get professionals at every point to guard your investment, literally as physically guard, and legally as in lawyers, and P.R wise as well. If you had a real body you would hire handlers for yourself so you could look and act the part of what your ego is after, adulation and respect and control. You would want future history books to have your name associated with the discovery of the creature, and this is possible if you do the right things. All the silly, illegal and nutty stuff you have done could be forgotten if you do the correct things, and you could be adored loved and respected. You can run a pretty good public relations campaign with a few million dollars and remake your image into an intrepid, resourceful, brilliant, and hard charging guy who stuck to his dream after all the other issues involving the previous hoax.You would get acting coaches and speech writers to show you how to tell your story and appear humble and regretful of being forced to take the life of the creature, and how to look regretful and respectful of the life you had to take, while acknowledging the importance of the discovery. People like success stories, we like to see people succeed, we are vastly forgiving, we like to see the "little guy" win once in a while. After a few targeted donations to Texas A.and M. or whichever schools he likes, the Dyer Wing of the Anthropology Dept. and the Dyer funded scholarship program at the Sierra Club along with personal donations to Texas Gov Perry and members of the Worldwide Science and wildlife organization, you can bet he would be liked and could advocate and lobby for his name to be associated in the most favorable manner with the discovery of the species. So he could have all he wants, money, prestige, respect, and adulation.

Is this how he is acting?: No, he is acting like a spoiled child shouting at everyone, calling everyone m fers and such and attacking any and all respected people who disagree with him. And posting videos of rants, cursing with children present and eating burgers and pizza which are great foods that I eat and love, But this should be required class study on how not to act if you have the discovery of the century or whatever. For that matter this should be a study on how not to act period.

Not sure what you're getting at with this? I was under the impression (from listening to his interview) that Smeja first shot it FRONTALLY. Second, I believe he said he attempted to shoot it a second time directly up it's rear end as it was running up a hill (this does incredible internal damge). Thirdly....I assumed the target was a FEMALE because it was accompanying two smaller children?

ON another note>>>>>

Something just came to mind on the Dyer interview last night. He mentioned retaining a refrigerated truck initially and used it to store the body for an extended period of time. He mentioned it cost them $30K or so and hinted they had the paper work on this. If this is true...you're NOT going to do this if there isn't body are you?

It's a confidence trick. He can claim to have proof that he rented this truck. Her knows that you are not likely going to ask him for the proof, because you assume that he had the proof. Your reasoning being that, with the risk of you demanding to view the proof, he would be foolish to say he had proof when he had none.

Confidence Scammers get away with their scams because they have learned what people are most likely to think and do in given situations.

Guest Thepattywagon

Re post #4304

Which would give credence to the story about the tent video being a hoaxed 'prop'.

But of course, this would not detract a bit from the actual 'Bigfoot walked into camp for some bbq and I shot him' story.

One has nothing to do with the other, just like this latest scam has nothing to do with the con he ran in 2008.

Edited by Thepattywagon

I saw the "body" on the video feed last night on RD blogtalk. The picture was put on FB as the body, but RD and another blog has commented it was not but was funny!

Looking at the picture in that face book page. It's 2013 your a few feet away and you can't get a clear picture? Must be one of those crappy Bigfoot cameras.

Guest Cervelo

And it was dark...night time. Flash light mounted to a rifle with a scope, good luck finding a bigfoot in the scope as its moving.

Wow RDs not only the greatest BF researcher he's apparently one of the greatest shots ever!

So so talented!!!!

I can't believe no one has any comments about the tent pictures I posted showing a hoax.

I am speechless.

I think it is a makeup job, and the tent screen was to make it blurry.

The cigarette is support to be the ribs it was eating.

If you took a video at 10 ft, even with a phone, it would be the best footage and could be discredited easier.

You have to go to the car salesman approach here. It was shot through a screen so it can't be CGI. That was a selling point,

Is it just me, or did FBFB cut anymore posts and the ability to send them a message?

I can't believe no one has any comments about the tent pictures I posted showing a hoax.

I am speechless.

Probably because this was already discussed. Many of us have made comments about the sunglass wearing sasquatch.

So, I agree with you!!

Guest DantheMan

I am speechless.

Interesting take on the mask, different colors with the neck/shoulders.

Those are NOT sunglasses however

I am speechless.

It's nothing against you, I just wouldn't look at one frame as proof of anything. If you can do a frame by frame conversion of the entire film, it'd be more substantial. It's the same reason I didn't give any credence to MK Davis's blink theory. One frame can easily be taken out of context because of artifacts or something funny with the way the light his a subject. Good work though. Now do the rest ;)