Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

Interesting take on the mask, different colors with the neck/shoulders.

Those are NOT sunglasses however

I agree, I just do not see sunglasses.

On RD's radio show from last night, there was mention that the guys from FB/FB have the original video with sound. This contains the voices that would be recognizable, (of Minnow films people), so it had to be released without sound.

Adds some credibility.

. It's the same reason I didn't give any credence to MK Davis's blink theory. ;)

Even RD could not really tell if it was a blink.

It's nothing against you, I just wouldn't look at one frame as proof of anything. If you can do a frame by frame conversion of the entire film, it'd be more substantial. It's the same reason I didn't give any credence to MK Davis's blink theory. One frame can easily be taken out of context because of artifacts or something funny with the way the light his a subject. Good work though. Now do the rest ;)

Ok I'll give it the old college try. But I am not the familiar with the software I use it to look at stamps to see if they are real or fake.

Ok I'll give it the old college try. But I am not the familiar with the software I use it to look at stamps to see if they are real or fake.

That's why I think it was shot through the screen.

Interesting take on the mask, different colors with the neck/shoulders.

Those are NOT sunglasses however

Not sun glasses? You can't see that? So what is protruding from BF's face?

Look at the negative picture I posted. Eyes don't do that only sun glasses do.

I will posts the negative of the Patterson picture of the face for comparison.

The stamp thing sounds cool and its the most productive thing to come out of this thread!!!

I have been a collector since I was eight years old.

Joey

We discussed a lot of your points much earlier in this thread. I think the different shades are interesting. However, it's going to take a bit more to discredit the video as it's so short and of poor quality.

Just tried to listen to the show from last night. 10 min in and I need to wash off the residue it left on my brain. A touch of something going on here. If I didnt feel like the intention was to make me hoaxer prey then I would actually start to feel bad for him.

Meldrum was trying to be the bigger person, diffuse him by confronting him, and then wish him well. Dude just wants attention.

Does anyone have any idea if he made any money at all on the last hoax? I just dont understand the pay off, aside from maybe the attention....

Still listening to the show from last night. OMG he just said he will never give Meldrum a solitary hair, not even a genital hair!!!! :o What???

Guest Thepattywagon

I think it is a makeup job, and the tent screen was to make it blurry.

The cigarette is support to be the ribs it was eating.

If you took a video at 10 ft, even with a phone, it would be the best footage and could be discredited easier.

You have to go to the car salesman approach here. It was shot through a screen so it can't be CGI. That was a selling point,

Is it just me, or did FBFB cut anymore posts and the ability to send them a message?

Wow, that was ONE habituated Bigfoot. Imagine how at home it must have felt to knosh on those ribs right there in an occupied campsite instead of taking them off to a secluded and safer spot to eat them.

Edited by Thepattywagon

No, it was a supposed email from Meldrum to Dyer. Sorrry, I should have made that more clear. Hes got nobody calling in. Though he taunts and cries cowards.

Edited by shuseby

Just tried to listen to the show from last night. 10 min in and I need to wash off the residue it left on my brain. A touch of something going on here. If I didnt feel like the intention was to make me hoaxer prey then I would actually start to feel bad for him.

Meldrum was trying to be the bigger person, diffuse him by confronting him, and then wish him well. Dude just wants attention.

Does anyone have any idea if he made any money at all on the last hoax? I just dont understand the pay off, aside from maybe the attention....

Still listening to the show from last night. OMG he just said he will never give Meldrum a solitary hair, not even a genital hair!!!! :o What???

Rick does expeditions. According to him, 90 in the last 4 years. The cost is $500 + $100 for camping gear. If just 10 people went to each, it's $540,000 over 4 years. I don't know how many people actually went on each, or the actual number of expeditions, but he does have video and pictures that he has does some.

Now while none of us would choose him to go on an expedition on, there are countless people that don't know better. He's the first name that pops up if you google bigfoot trackers, so I'm sure he's scammed countless people into believing, especially if they have no idea who he is or his past. 90 expeditions isn't a lot either. Two weekends a month for 4 years.... a simple camping trip to bring in $135k a year. The hoax doesn't pay. The attention generated before and after does.

Joey

We discussed a lot of your points much earlier in this thread. I think the different shades are interesting. However, it's going to take a bit more to discredit the video as it's so short and of poor quality.

@ Cisco thanks- the software is a free download at irfanview.com you can enhance any picture. A lot of times postage stamps have cancels removed with a bleaching agent to make them unused and more valuable but with this soft ware is exposes the fakes and shows the cancel

When I applied to the tent video the sunglasses stood out and exposed the fake.

There is also other software that can see if an image has been altered from the orginal.

Simple high tech that can be downloaded from the net for free....

Wow, that was ONE habituated Bigfoot. Imagine how at home it must have felt to knosh on those ribs right there in an occupied campsite instead of taking them off to a secluded and safer spot to eat them.

Like most animals do? This story is so fake even Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles can see through it.

Joey it looks like sun glasses to me like your enhance picture. I saw sun glasses the first time I saw the video,your picture reinforces what I thought I saw.

njjohn-

Oh I see. It does pay. He just said on the show he charged the film crew and he also has investors. Thats the claim, take it for what its worth.