Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

However, I fail to see how a Brit film company on location in TX has any more right to claim or transport

alledged body than rockin' Rick would. If there were a body, would not the State of Texas be in charge of it now?

I can't imagine that anybody with a shred of sense would notify the state & ask if they could please move their Bigfoot body to Nevada. At least not if they had any hope of actually getting to keep it.

They would do whatever it took to get it there, not disclose the location, & if Texas wanted it, they could line up with all the other government agencies that are probably keenly interested in getting their hands on it.

There is absolutely no chance that the local "authorities" were notified. Whoever said that was probably just trying to cover their a**.

On the other hand, they better get some pictures released pretty soon, before one of those agencies finds it & it disappears.

Guest Thepattywagon

Didn't Biscardi pay him 50k for the last 'body'? If so, how could Biscardi team up with him again, knowing what happened last time.

Rhetorical questions, I know. :blind:

I agree, I just do not see sunglasses.

On RD's radio show from last night, there was mention that the guys from FB/FB have the original video with sound. This contains the voices that would be recognizable, (of Minnow films people), so it had to be released without sound.

Adds some credibility.

I don't think it adds credibility, unless you are grasping for straws.

He could have been covering up his own voice giving directions to the guy outside the tent on how to move, etc....

Dyer said something big is going to happen this week, I wonder what that is.

Not long after he said that he went into a long ramble about the police closing in on the unamed person who has been giving him death threats and hacking in and making it look like Musky allen has been in communication with him for quite a while. Not sure if he was implying this police crack down wasthe big event or if it was un related and just bled together.

Funny how he call Kulls a few curse words and then 8 min later says that because kulls is a member of the bigfoot community that he will only show him respect and will not speak against him...Double talkin comes so easy.

Edited by shuseby

Guest VioletX

He could have been covering up his own voice giving directions to the guy outside the tent on how to move, etc....

Yes, but what I am saying is that the film is i FB/fB' s hands...they have the sound.

Yes, but what I am saying is that the film is i FB/fB' s hands...they have the sound.

I dont know V at this point i am leaning toward FBFB possibly being in on it (the hoax)

I thought there was sound on that video? I seem to recall them highlighting the breathing at the end.

I thought there was sound on that video? I seem to recall them highlighting the breathing at the end.

your correct its on fb/fb break down of the video on you tube.

Just tried to listen to the show from last night. 10 min in and I need to wash off the residue it left on my brain. A touch of something going on here. If I didnt feel like the intention was to make me hoaxer prey then I would actually start to feel bad for him.

Meldrum was trying to be the bigger person, diffuse him by confronting him, and then wish him well. Dude just wants attention.

Does anyone have any idea if he made any money at all on the last hoax? I just dont understand the pay off, aside from maybe the attention....

Still listening to the show from last night. OMG he just said he will never give Meldrum a solitary hair, not even a genital hair!!!! :o What???

I'm assuming anyone who wanted to interview him had to pay.

So they can dub over it just like they do in Hollywood. Google Foley Stage. Software used is simple, and available to everyone.

Didn't Biscardi pay him 50k for the last 'body'? If so, how could Biscardi team up with him again, knowing what happened last time.

Rhetorical questions, I know. :blind:

Get his coin back.

Joey it looks like sun glasses to me like your enhance picture. I saw sun glasses the first time I saw the video,your picture reinforces what I thought I saw.

Thanks just download the Free software at irfanview.com and you can play with all the enhancements you want.

He was asked if he is sure the body is safe. His reply is that his investors got in touch with the right people, these right people were ones in governmental authority. They told him the body is his to keep because it was unknown and they are not interested in taking it.

With the gov. stamp of approval, the MIB cant sneak in and retreive the body. Now how will this ever end?