Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

BFF Patron

Dyer said something big is going to happen this week, I wonder what that is.

Noel is gonna be on BF Tonight and make everything perfectly clear?

Dyer is gonna find his balls for Rockape? To show that in fact he is a "juggler" and can juggle them and is not just going for your jugular?

Didn't Biscardi pay him 50k for the last 'body'? If so, how could Biscardi team up with him again, knowing what happened last time.

Rhetorical questions, I know. :blind:

Maybe not a rhetorical answer?

Offer he couldn't refuse maybe? Hahahaha!

Edited by bipedalist

Hmmmmm near Las Vegas, which is near Area 51. I am sensing a set up.

I for one can not believe the tabloids are not on to this. Like the Weekly World News out of Flordia

People believing this Hoax still proves that some nut can still make people drink cool aide.

Really sad.

Guest VioletX

Hmmm, so he got that right Violetx: the name has been changed to "Shooting Bigfoot"...

I wonder why....? :secret::laugh:

I have to look into this, but before I forget again, this is something I mentioned to Jacki a while ago when I was trying to figure out what film festival it would be at...one of the ones I was looking at had strict guidelines for entry as a documentary; one of the stipulations was that it did not have any acted sequences or dramatic license, I forget how it was worded, but basically to be considered as a documentary it had to be a factual film.

Let me check if it was Tribecca...I may be wrong

Edited by VioletX

BFF Patron

Right, that gives it street cred alright! I'm sure Bigfoot Tonight will be all over it!

:hunter:

Edited by bipedalist

Guest VioletX

^Shooting Bigfoot is also the domain name of the website he used to show the first tent video.

Hope you can find out if it's Tribeca.

almost Didi ; )

It was Shooting Sasquatch-I am such a geek to know these things,lol.

So I go on Ricky's web site and call him out about the Bigfoot wearing sunglasses in the tent video and guess what it did not meet his approval.

My comment/question was rejected and not posted.

Guess Ricky don't want the truth to spill out yet.

Guest VioletX

^yes, you're right!, it's the url that's shooting bigfoot: http://shootingbigfo...ootingsasquatch

potayto /potahto lol!

I tried to look into submission guidelines and have not found what I was referring to, but I don't have time right now to delve into it, maybe it was a different film festival...

Edited by VioletX

So I go on Ricky's web site and call him out about the Bigfoot wearing sunglasses in the tent video and guess what it did not meet his approval.

My comment/question was rejected and not posted.

Guess Ricky don't want the truth to spill out yet.

At least we know hes manning the battle station :)

Guest Cervelo

V,

Are you suggesting that because there's a film about people that research cryptoids and RD might be in it that his story is true?

At least we know hes manning the battle station :)

I found I really odd that Ricky did not allow it. Truth hurts I guess but this time it's his wallet.

Guest VioletX

@ Cervelo-

I am suggesting that since the title is Shooting Sasquatch and it is in the documentary category, not the Fiction category that there may be a dead Bigfoot in the movie.

Edited by VioletX