Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

Of course one cannot conclude he has a body from the new title..BUT>>>1) I'ts odd they that they changed it and 2) Why use the word *SHOOTING BF* instead of something like *HUNTING BF* ? We can't read too much into this, but it does *move the bar* a bit for me.

Yes and given that the title Finding Bigfoot has been such a joke for some, would they want to go there, where afterwards the joke is that no Bigfoot was shot, with a camera or a gun. Unless they are being all ironic... :mosking:

Just a few things.

I always thought that Matthews would change the name of his documentary. The Icelanic band 'Of Men & Monsters' are riding on a crest of a wave here in the UK at present so would be prudent in my mind to remove any potential confusion.

The new name however suggests that it is certainly more than a nod to recent events and Dyer's claims. It should be remembered that some of the other segments do not deal with 'Bigfoot' itself. There is no way, for example, that you could describe Orang Pendek as a 'Bigfoot'. It seems like RD may have won himself top billing in this movie after all. Despite this 'success' I can imagine how Dyer will be portrayed in the movie. It certainly won't be pretty.

Anyway as I've posted from day one 'No bigfoot's were harmed during the making of this documentary', However I cannot say the same for some BF website owners, authors, skeptics and certain BFF members who will no doubt suffer for their naivity and greed.

Thanks Mark -I agree with you on some of this ; )

Well said, I too think the title gives more than a nod that the documentary is very much about the recent current events, in fact the most important event of the movie is highlighted...not a hoax.

Your invitation is in the mail for tea in April Mark.

Edited by VioletX

Just remember this isn't a film about Rick Dyer. It's a film of various bigfoot hunters. Since you shoot film, and there haven't been multiple people claiming to have shot a bigfoot, I think you're buying into word play. A model goes to a photo shoot. An actor goes to a film shooting. Bigfoot researchers are trying to shoot bigfoot, i.e. film him.

thats exactly how i saw it! now if the title was changed to killing Bigfoot than there might be something. Lets all keep in mind we are dealing with a serial hoaxer in RD

The only "side" that has facts to back it up is the "Rick Dyer is a lying sack of Bull feces" side".

It is a fact he is a serial hoaxer.

It is a fact he hates the bigfoot community.

It is a fact he and Musky Allen have been caught in lies involving this latest hoax he is attempting.

While it is a fact there will be a film debuting at Tribeca as has been said, that is not proof that anything Rick Dyer has said is true. That is not proof he shot and killed a bigfoot. It is not even proof he is going to be in the film.

If you want to continue to buy into Dyer's latest hoax, that is fine, it is everyone's inalienable right to make a fool of themselves.

But do not try to say those of us who know Dyer is pulling another hoax have only "hearsay, judgement for past sins and inaccuracies" on their side. We are the only side with facts and firm proof.

PLUSSSSSED!!!!!

Yes and given that the title Finding Bigfoot has been such a joke for some, would they want to go there, where afterwards the joke is that no Bigfoot was shot, with a camera or a gun. Unless they are being all ironic... :mosking:

Thanks Mark -I agree with you on some of this ; )

Well said, I too think the title gives more than a nod that the documentary is very much about the recent current events, in fact the most important event of the movie is highlighted...not a hoax.

Your invitation is in the mail for tea in April Mark.

Recent current events being RD is perpetrating another HOAX and making the entire BF community/researchers look bad. When all is said and done all it will have accomplished is to set back legitamant research to discover this species

Guest spurfoot

So now VioletX is a dudet. That's a good one frosty. It must be a valley girl thing.

VX, throwing a hot potato across the Potomac to ya ... lol

Guest VioletX

So now VioletX is a dudet. That's a good one frosty. It must be a valley girl thing.

VX, throwing a hot potato across the Potomac to ya ... lol

I like that Frosty, lol!

:hocky: ...I am waiting for that potato Spur! :)

Edited by VioletX

Well no, but RD didn't shoot a bigfoot either. Just because it's listed as non-fiction, it doesn't mean he's got a body. The title should probably be tweaked a bit. Something like, "Portrait of a Madman" sounds about right. I kinda have a feeling Rick Dyer may end up not liking how Minnow portrays him very much.

You may be right about RD being disappointed in how he looks in this film. On RDs show last night ( the only 1 I have listened to) there was a couple of "suppporters" a lady in particular, that struck me as being more than a little odd. Like they were schmoozing him to keep him talking and giving up "info". He enjoys any and all attention so much that it may put him in the position of not realizing that hes not where he thinks he is with them.

New>>>>>

Some discussion of Musky Allen here. Go to 25 MIN on this vid. The guy being interviewed is a BF researcher and you can get his background in the intro. In the vid, the interviewer guy also *un friended* Musky on his page due to Adult Content of something he saw there. He says this discredits him. It's very obvious he takes a BIG DISLIKE to Musky after seeing the Adult pic on his facbook page. I say it's a RED HERRING.You be the judge.

Edited by ronn1

I'm sorry but why would u release a film of one of the most amazing discoveries and capture of undiscovered being at a minor film festival, when .... Just maybe u may sell it to another company like discovery for $$$$$$$$$$.

This is ( among others ) the part that I find undermines the whole saga.

Just remember this isn't a film about Rick Dyer. It's a film of various bigfoot hunters. Since you shoot film, and there haven't been multiple people claiming to have shot a bigfoot, I think you're buying into word play. A model goes to a photo shoot. An actor goes to a film shooting. Bigfoot researchers are trying to shoot bigfoot, i.e. film him.

my thoughts as well

I'm sorry but why would u release a film of one of the most amazing discoveries and capture of undiscovered being at a minor film festival, when .... Just maybe u may sell it to another company like discovery for $$$$$$$$$$.

This is ( among others ) the part that I find undermines the whole saga.

One of many!

The irony for me was that I could not.... in my wildest dreams.... accept BF. Biologically they simply can't exist and escape detection for all this time.

Yes..I have placed my bet on Musky's testimony and Dyer's comments ..very subjective stuff....that's the IRONY. Could I be conned by these guys...sure..but I'm confident in my decision. Notice I didn't say I was confident that I *made the right call*..because that is *goal oriented*. I have no *goal* or agenda here...I only have my belief and consequent decision.

Man, this is soooooooooo good that I had to say so, even though I now have, like, 4 pages to catch up on, and god only knows what's been said since

Ronn1 posted this.

But whatever was said (or not said) in those 4 pages cannot dim the brilliance of this post. :)

Go, Ronn1!!!!!!!!

Okay, back to the catchup................

New>>>>>

Some discussion of Musky Allen here. Go to 25 MIN on this vid. The guy being interviewed is a BF researcher and you can get his background in the intro. In the vid, the interviewer guy also *un friended* Musky on his page due to Adult Content of something he saw there. He says this discredites him. You be the judge.

Ha! They don't even know who Musky Allen is.

Give up on Musky.

There is no there, there.