Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

In not sure why its not on YouTube any longer but MK Davis posted a cleaned up frame by frame stabilized version of the film.

That was the first thing that became clear when the contrast was boosted is that the line which looks like it joining the eye and ear disappeared.

Those are not sunglasses, bro.

It is just an optical phenomena which makes it seem that objects blend together at a distance.

They look like sunglases to me I playing with diffrent frames of the video, and will post when ready, Like I said before I am using a FREE image software Irfanview to enhanse the film........

Don't forget RD had a flashlight attached to his gun... but I am sure the title is just about trying to capture teh creature on film. lol

I have already addressed the difficult of hitting a moving target at night through a scope equipped with the latest night vision optics. Now put a flashlight on a scoped high powered rifle and it will induce a significant amount of parallax making it nearly impossible to make such a precise shot

Biscardi is the only confirmed person in the film so.....

Must be him on the cover, bald, with a gun.

Are we still in here talking about this???

No.

Afraid so Norseman. Incredibly some are uber convinced that tricky Ricky bagged a big guy.

Not convinced that there is only two monster hunters in this movie. There are definitely three locations and three different 'monster hunts'.

Not sure where Biscardi fits in. Not heard his name in connection with the film yet.

They look like sunglases to me I playing with diffrent frames of the video, and will post when ready, Like I said before I am using a FREE image software Irfanview to enhanse the film........

That was my first take...Biker or Hulk Hogan in RayBans..lol. Pics of this low quality can be very deceptive. Someone made a good point..you should be able to pick up a hint of reflectivity off the lenses (this is shot in daylight).

Guest WldHrtRnch

Are you joking? Biscardi for real? Tell me you are only joking!

According to this, no joke. It also describes the claim of another shooting of BF.

http://www.prbuzz.com/entertainment/55336-brits-fly-across-the-pond.html

The expedition will focus on recent evidence of Bigfoot sightings and it will also feature the testimony of a man who allegedly shot and killed a "bigfoot like creature" while on a hunting trip many years ago.

Wow! Great find by the way. My jaw hit the ground (it was already there so I had to close my mouth in order to drop it again), now I cant stop laughing! Maybe Biscardi is one of the investors. TOO MUCH!