Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Yes MarkGlascow there is a good reason for this.

(they do not need to)

Take a look at the poster: A picture says a thousand words.

Another saying I was taught was don't judge a book by its cover.

Either he produces a body pronto, or he should be stoned medieval style as a prolific fraud.

Oh dear. Last I checked, this was still the year 2013 in the U.S. of A. -- not medieval Europe -- and such actions are not legal here.

If this was supposed to be a joke, I hope you won't mind my opining that it was not a funny one.

Guest WldHrtRnch

The poster is beautiful, very well done.

Belmar, this is from the design artist's site for the film poster.

Film poster design for ‘Shooting bigfoot’. A documentary film following two men who are obsessed with finding bigfoot.
Edited by WldHrtRnch

Oh dear. Last I checked, this was still the year 2013 in the U.S. of A. -- not medieval Europe -- and such actions are not legal here.

If this was supposed to be a joke, I hope you won't mind my opining that it was not a funny one.

This joke of a hoax is what i find not funny! It just hurts honest research

• Upvote 1

It was kind of funny.

Your certainly entitled to your opinion..........but I'm not smiling.

Guest Sasquatchum

From the link graciously provided by WldHrt,

"Biscardi's Searching for Bigfoot, Inc. is also in the process of developing a museum that will be called the Bigfoot/Hollywood Props/Dinosaur Museum and Bar and Grill that is scheduled to open in Old Town Sacramento, California in approximately March 2012."

Museum AND Bar and Grill... This is why I continue to visit this thread, it continues to shock me with every stone turned. Maybe the 'secret' location of Musky and Dyers inspection. I'm picturing it lying on the salad bar. :o

Guest King Kong

So Bigfoot was behind Homedepot, Maybe he was looking for day labors, he needed help with some construction job or landscaping. Maybe he was moving.

King