Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Well, considering Tricky Ricky and Tom Biscardi's track record with the whole subject?!

Either he produces a body pronto, or he should be stoned medieval style as a prolific fraud.

Put up or shut up!

So you are for murdering people with stones, who hoax bigfoot stories?
  • Upvote 1

So Bigfoot was behind Homedepot, Maybe he was looking for day labors, he needed help with some construction job or landscaping. Maybe he was moving.

King

Finally someone with wisdom!

It's a metaphor don't you people get it?

Edited by Joey Rebar

This only gets better from an absurd, ridicules stand point....great entertainment

It's says in the above link the shooting occured years ago and the shooters identify is kept confidential.....opps guess it can't be RD ;) so what say those that believe everything they read on the Internet?

I'll bet it was just over 7 years ago! ( I didn't take time to read whatever you're talking about.)

That would be past the statute of limitations, & everybody would be free & clear. How convenient.

I wonder if there is a way to tell how long a stuffed Bigfoot has been dead.....

Guest Thepattywagon

Don't forget RD had a flashlight attached to his gun... but I am sure the title is just about trying to capture teh creature on film. lol

And a scope?

Instaed of stones may they should just duct tape the Great one to a tree in the Pacific North West and put BBQ sauce on his nads, Bigfoot will find him.............(disclamer: I am Joking............)

I think there is a special place in hell for con men who take advantage of innocent people.......over and over and over again.

• Upvote 1

Finally someone with wisdom!

It's a metaphor don't you people get it?

Pretty sick, if you ask me. Nothing funny about it.

I think there is a special place in hell for con men who take advantage of innocent people.......over and over and over again.

Guy says he shot a bigfoot, he aint stealing from little old ladies. Calling for the stoning of RD is some pretty disgusting behavior. Edited by Hawk-o

BFF Patron

So when is Facebook / Find Bigfoot going to get their own thread for stringing along the lack of due diligence? Huh?

http://squatchdetect...-and-the-truth/

LOL! As before, what a sordid cluster.......

Edited by bipedalist

This was just posted in the chatroom for RD's show.

bigfoot forums.com had over 40

pages devoted to Rick and it appears the

people are starting to accept what Rick has

stated as true.

Fellow using the handle Cisco has

gone and investigated Ricks claims and the

homeess people won't confirm or deny Ricks

claims.

Ciso is checking into the purchase of

the ribs purchased at WalMart.

I'm assuming this person must be a member.

Edited by simplyskyla

So I go on Ricky's web site and call him out about the Bigfoot wearing sunglasses in the tent video and guess what it did not meet his approval.

My comment/question was rejected and not posted.

Guess Ricky don't want the truth to spill out yet.

Joey

I emailed the image to a buddy of mine that does photo manipulation in the advertising industry and does some forensic consulting and instruction for the TDOT. Anyhow, he ran it through some of his high end enhancement software and had some comments as to the two things you pointed out.

The "sunglasses" are really a shadow artifact that looks extreme in negative mode. The easy way to tell is the lack of reflection. Also, the shadow size wavers as the creature turns its head and would remain steady if they were sunglasses. Sunglasses would cast their own shadows and that's not the case in this image. There's also no bar or arm that would go across the side of the face and hang over the ear.

MK did his own analysis in which he claims the creature is blinking. This effect is caused by the angle of the sun and that creates a dynamic movement of the shadow, which gives the impression of winking or blinking.

The two colors that are seen in negative view are simply a change of contrast because there's more light on the shoulders than the head or "neck" of the creature. In short, there's more light lower down than there is higher up because there's more surface area.

This does not, in any way, validate the creature as being real. It just addresses the two specific points that Joey has mentioned. There's not enough info in this image, according to my buddy, to validate or invalidate this image.

Anyhow, take it for what it's worth but the creature is not wearing sunglasses.