Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest Harry Man

As stated in previous post, the mods should of already deleted this for his stupid publicity...But, the entertainment factor must be keeping this thread alive.

@ SymplySkyla

People on this thread starting to accept what RD has to say?

HUH? Did this person take the time to read what is being said? Am I missing something?

Edited by shuseby

Pretty sick, if you ask me. Nothing funny about it.

People are entitled to their opinions, good, bad or ugly.........However if it does get revealed that its a hoax, it will set back all the progress that has been made in this field of research back. I sense the true seekers and researchers would be disgruntled by this and are just expressing that frustration, that's all.

It's not right when you have an obvious jokester who is inept, unsuited and unqualified, in truly searching for Bigfoot that they must resort to hoaxes, and fables and outright lies to justify their means.

By doing so he is giving the community no respect what so ever.................

Edited by Joey Rebar

Pretty sick, if you ask me. Nothing funny about it.

Guy says he shot a bigfoot, he aint stealing from little old ladies. Calling for the stoning of RD is some pretty disgusting behavior.

I share your concerns, Hawk-o, but would say this to both you and Norseman:

1) As frustrated as we all might get with what we perceive to be 'bad behavior', it's good to leave the judging to whoever is up there watching over all this, not us humans.

2) The facts are not all in yet. Any judgment made now is premature. (Although really, any judgment made ever is not a good thing. See point #1.)

Mark, you were wondering what I was up to. This is what I'm up to. Trying to help us stay open, clear-minded, and unafraid. Do you see much clear-mindedness here, Mark? Maybe you do. I do, too -- but in fewer than you do.

Joey, Joey, Joey!!! It's not over yet!!!!! Too soon to be "disgruntled"!!!!

Edited by LeafTalker

@ SymplySkyla

People on this thread starting to accept what RD has to say?

HUH? Did this person take the time to read what is being said? Am I missing something?

Some people hear what they want to hear. LOL

Guest Thepattywagon

I say this party is just starting. I sincerely hope any and all stick around for the big reveal. I know I'm darned excited about it. :russian:

Guy says he shot a bigfoot, he aint stealing from little old ladies. Calling for the stoning of RD is some pretty disgusting behavior.

TWICE.......twice now he has claimed this.

And he ain't stealing from little old ladies? Obviously that is EXACTLY what he is doing..........

http://bigfoottracker.com/expeditions.html

Answer me this.........how does a ex used car salesman that has done 90 expeditions around the world and drive around in a Mercedes Benz SUV finance himself???

You find my statement morally repugnant.........and you and everyone else is entitled to your opinion. Where I come from honesty and integrity are still highly valued........your mileage may vary.

Why delete the thread...this is fun listening to people try to convince us a known liar has a bf body "again"

Edited by simplyskyla

Joey

I emailed the image to a buddy of mine that does photo manipulation in the advertising industry and does some forensic consulting and instruction for the TDOT. Anyhow, he ran it through some of his high end enhancement software and had some comments as to the two things you pointed out.

The "sunglasses" are really a shadow artifact that looks extreme in negative mode. The easy way to tell is the lack of reflection. Also, the shadow size wavers as the creature turns its head and would remain steady if they were sunglasses. Sunglasses would cast their own shadows and that's not the case in this image. There's also no bar or arm that would go across the side of the face and hang over the ear.

MK did his own analysis in which he claims the creature is blinking. This effect is caused by the angle of the sun and that creates a dynamic movement of the shadow, which gives the impression of winking or blinking.

The two colors that are seen in negative view are simply a change of contrast because there's more light on the shoulders than the head or "neck" of the creature. In short, there's more light lower down than there is higher up because there's more surface area.

This does not, in any way, validate the creature as being real. It just addresses the two specific points that Joey has mentioned. There's not enough info in this image, according to my buddy, to validate or invalidate this image.

Anyhow, take it for what it's worth but the creature is not wearing sunglasses.

"There's also no bar or arm that would go across the side of the face and hang over the ear."

Not what I see in my enhancement, but an expert looking at it then well..........

Thanks for trying, you seem by reading your posts, to take a level headed approach to this whole story. Kudos to you, Cisco!

TWICE.......twice now he has claimed this.

And he ain't stealing from little old ladies? Obviously that is EXACTLY what he is doing..........

http://bigfoottracke...xpeditions.html

Answer me this.........how does a ex used car salesman that has done 90 expeditions around the world and drive around in a Mercedes Benz SUV finance himself???

You find my statement morally repugnant.........and you and everyone else is entitled to your opinion. Where I come from honesty and integrity are still highly valued........your mileage may vary.

WEll I understand your frustration.... but Stoning? How about tar and feathered? i could live with that if this comes up a hoax.

Who is this joker on RD's show right now saying he hasn't contradicted anything he has said. OMG.......talking about being spoon fed BS.

Then he ask's rick's opinion on on what films he thinks are hoaxes....well if anyone knows what a hoax looks like, RD sure does!