Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

It looks like Musky Allen got busted again

r1ld2q.jpg

No he didn't. What Musky meant to say was that he was going to do something to get himself sued by MM but changed his mind. It also happened in the 80s.

Has anyone asked Dyer if he got permission from the land owner to kill a bigfoot? I'm pretty sure people here have posted laws that say the animal would be the property of the landowner unless Dyer got permission to kill a bigfoot.

Dyer also mentioned that he didn't pay attention to the exact bullets he purchased because it's not like he thought he would actually kill one on that trip. That of course didn't make sense either, but if somebody asks him if he got permission from the owner to kill a bigfoot and he says yes then that would be contradicting.

If he says no and is then told the law it might be interesting to see how he handles that. How great would it be if Dyer really did this and then somebody else claimed the body.

I don't want to visit his site, but I would really appreciate somebody asking him that. Thanks.

This was just posted in the chatroom for RD's show.

bigfoot forums.com had over 40

pages devoted to Rick and it appears the

people are starting to accept what Rick has

stated as true.

Fellow using the handle Cisco has

gone and investigated Ricks claims and the

homeess people won't confirm or deny Ricks

claims.

Ciso is checking into the purchase of

the ribs purchased at WalMart.

I'm assuming this person must be a member.

This must have been a really old post. This was before my second trip out to the filming/ shooting sight. Also, I never even saw the WalMart where the ribs were purchased.

That being said, I'd like to watch some of RD's videos that were taken at the sight. They may help me pin down the area were the claimed shooting happened. Anybody know where I might find them?

Guest VioletX

Can anyone report anything important so far on Rick's show? Having trouble listening between gluing art projects, baby awake now, and **** Jagger singing. (on the TV not in my house)

Heard something about FB/FB coming, but was not sure I heard right?

edit: what...I cannot say M1ck??? that gets censored?

Edited by VioletX

Joey, Joey, Joey!!! It's not over yet!!!!! Too soon to be "disgruntled"!!!!

I am not disgruntled, nor frustrated. In fact I kind of admire Ricky, not for the fact the he killed a BF but he has discovered how to make it in America.

You see if you want to become rich in this country there are a few ways to do it easily one is to Capitalize on people’s laziness or tap into their sense of curiosity. Ricky has found the way through the latter. Just look we are at 150 + pages trying to debunk or validate the existence of a dead Bigfoot. He has only spewed a few words and a suspect video to this fact and has set many sites ablaze with questions, without any hard core evidence......

I am sure with all the Bigfoot reality TV and You tube he will eventually make a killing, (pun intended). There is an old saying "A fool and his money are soon parted"

Edited by Joey Rebar

Rick says that his believers are on the WINNING TEAM. He has a body.

Can anyone report anything important so far on Rick's show? Having trouble listening between gluing art projects, baby awake now, and **** Jagger singing. (on the TV not in my house)

Heard something about FB/FB coming, but was not sure I heard right?

edit: what...I cannot say M1ck??? that gets censored?

He says he will not let you down. you are on the right Team. Things are comming to a head. Not much longer.....

Didn't somebody say that Dyer said tonight that something big was going to happen this week? My guess is it will be FB/FB visiting the body. That should be an interesting report back by those guys.

Didn't somebody say that Dyer said tonight that something big was going to happen this week? My guess is it will be FB/FB visiting the body. That should be an interesting report back by those guys.

yes interesting is a good chose of words...I am leaning toward them being in on this whole scam