Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Pretty sick, if you ask me. Nothing funny about it.

Guy says he shot a bigfoot, he aint stealing from little old ladies. Calling for the stoning of RD is some pretty disgusting behavior.

Now listening to Noel's interview...he say's he has an inside source on Dyer kill..again states it's the real deal.

And the "Source" raises it's ugly head once again

Guest thermalman

Now listening to Noel's interview...he say's he has an inside source on Dyer kill..again states it's the real deal.

I guess I could say the same then, about my inside source.

Edited by thermalman

He must have some reliable inside source or he's easily lead because the forward of his book can't be changed on this first printing. No author would risk his reputation on a tall tale. I realize he is not an author like James Patterson and his books are tailored to sell to the bigfoot community but that's a pretty risky statement. It's puzzling as all get out.

I dont know Noel personaly but I do know he has a great reputation in the BF community...I dont like seeing a good person get duped bt con man like Dyer But everything is pointing to just that. I do hope iam wrong

I agree Adam....I have met Chris and he is a wonderful guy. I hope not either but everyone has their opinions and I can respect differing opinions.

KB

Of course I listened, and It wasn't convincing. He's made the same arguments the few believers here made. A source telling him it's credible, the movie poster, and Musky. Him not knowing Minnow was making a film about the good, the bad and the ugly of the people who search was telling. His statement that he just couldn't understand anyone not buying into the tent film is the type of arrogance that gets people in trouble. If you bash anyone that disagrees, it just doesn't make me want to believe you.

Dyer never hedges. Go back to the 2008 videos. He maintained the story until it was done. And then it was stolen lol. And then it was fake. Then he saw another one. Then he had another body. Then it was stolen again. Then it was all fake. Then he put up fake pics that he stood by. Then he denied the tent video. Then he admitted the tent video. Then he claimed he shot another one. And he's gonna continue the story and bash everyone who tries to deny it. Bring out evidence and you're a hater and just jealous. Meanwhile no proof of anything. Just words. Of course he's going to stick to it.

• Upvote 3