Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Of course I listened, and It wasn't convincing. He's made the same arguments the few believers here made. A source telling him it's credible, the movie poster, and Musky. Him not knowing Minnow was making a film about the good, the bad and the ugly of the people who search was telling. His statement that he just couldn't understand anyone not buying into the tent film is the type of arrogance that gets people in trouble. If you bash anyone that disagrees, it just doesn't make me want to believe you.

Dyer never hedges. Go back to the 2008 videos. He maintained the story until it was done. And then it was stolen lol. And then it was fake. Then he saw another one. Then he had another body. Then it was stolen again. Then it was all fake. Then he put up fake pics that he stood by. Then he denied the tent video. Then he admitted the tent video. Then he claimed he shot another one. And he's gonna continue the story and bash everyone who tries to deny it. Bring out evidence and you're a hater and just jealous. Meanwhile no proof of anything. Just words. Of course he's going to stick to it.

Of course I listened, and It wasn't convincing. He's made the same arguments the few believers here made. A source telling him it's credible, the movie poster, and Musky. Him not knowing Minnow was making a film about the good, the bad and the ugly of the people who search was telling. His statement that he just couldn't understand anyone not buying into the tent film is the type of arrogance that gets people in trouble. If you bash anyone that disagrees, it just doesn't make me want to believe you.

Dyer never hedges. Go back to the 2008 videos. He maintained the story until it was done. And then it was stolen lol. And then it was fake. Then he saw another one. Then he had another body. Then it was stolen again. Then it was all fake. Then he put up fake pics that he stood by. Then he denied the tent video. Then he admitted the tent video. Then he claimed he shot another one. And he's gonna continue the story and bash everyone who tries to deny it. Bring out evidence and you're a hater and just jealous. Meanwhile no proof of anything. Just words. Of course he's going to stick to it.

Well Said John

I agree Adam....I have met Chris and he is a wonderful guy. I hope not either but everyone has their opinions and I can respect differing opinions.

KB

Me Too and your not the first to say that about him so I know hes a good man. Like i said i hope I am wrong but Dyer has a history and everytime he opens his mouth he contradicts previous statments....Its hard to tell a lie the same way over and over

Yeah well they FB/FB guys have zero credibility at this point too. I would lean more towards them being in on it too more than them being objective observers. How about one shred of any type of proof, other than words?

Dyer's not backing off or hedging...I suggest subjecting yourself to listening to this latest video.

Why? Did he say anything new? You do a lot of encouraging to listen to his shows. Why is that?

Does anybody haven any information on what Chris said about Meldrum? Didn't he say that today Meldrum said that Dyer emailed him September 13th and said he had a body and wanted Meldrum to see it? I found that interesting, but I haven't seen where it was reported anywhere else.

I'm certainly not saying that proves anything and I certainly don't blame Meldrum for ignoring Dyer, but I'm curious about it.

Yeah well they FB/FB guys have zero credibility at this point too. I would lean more towards them being in on it too more than them being objective observers. How about one shred of any type of proof, other than words?

Yes AZ zero credibility at this point. Their most likely in on this whole thing! There will never be any proof that this ever happened

Why? Did he say anything new? You do a lot of encouraging to listen to his shows. Why is that?

Sorry Ronn but I have to agree with Belmar. Every chance you get you are driving people to listen to the show. I also would like to know why?

Guest miller44

The film poster does not say two men obsessed with finding bigfoot.

BTW, who do you mean by you know who? If you mean MM, man, I would rather watch MM all day than RD! If you mean Biscotti, then yeah. Please. RD is enough.

I left a link in the post I made which leads to the quote saying "two men" I assume the link is to the artist of the poster's website. Usually film companies let the artist view the film so they can make a poster which is relivant. I wonder if this person has seen the movie already, might be a good thing to follow up on?

There's the link again:

http://www.notanothercreative.com/project/shooting-bigfoot/

And I meant, I was hoping TB would not be the second of the "two men".

Well kids, I am thankful for the whole "Bigfoot in a freezer" fiasco!

When I was a kid I was obsessed with Bigfoot hadn't heard much about it in years.

Then I heard the news and started looking online for more info and I've since come across some fascinating stories and articles and even met some very nice people right here. So something good came out of it for me.

xoxo