Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Does anybody haven any information on what Chris said about Meldrum? Didn't he say that today Meldrum said that Dyer emailed him September 13th and said he had a body and wanted Meldrum to see it? I found that interesting, but I haven't seen where it was reported anywhere else.

I'm certainly not saying that proves anything and I certainly don't blame Meldrum for ignoring Dyer, but I'm curious about it.

This would be an interesting thing to know and would lend a little credibility to Dyer.

Does anybody know when the shooting claim was made? Was it right after September 6th?

@Ronn1 of course your opinion on here matters just as much as anyone else and I respect you for pushing all of us to keep an open mind....but in the end your backing a dead horse in RD hes a master manipulator and he is spinning his web of deceit.

This would be an interesting thing to know and would lend a little credibility to Dyer.

Does anybody know when the shooting claim was made? Was it right after September 6th?

Just remeber that in every lie there is always some truth thats what helps the lie to be believable

He didn't claim to shoot and kill the sasquatch until December. Up until then he publicly only defended the tent video after he stopped denying it.

I left a link in the post I made which leads to the quote saying "two men" I assume the link is to the artist of the poster's website. Usually film companies let the artist view the film so they can make a poster which is relivant. I wonder if this person has seen the movie already, might be a good thing to follow up on?

Yes, I noticed it but didn't assume it was official. Good question though about whether the artist saw the film already.

Yes, I noticed it but didn't assume it was official. Good question though about whether the artist saw the film already.

Yes great question some do some dont depends on the film companies SOP's

Guest miller44

Cisco and company;

Here's an interesting article + sorry if it was posted here before. I remember about 30 pages back people were emailing gov officials trying to get a straight answer on the legality of killing a BF in Texas. Funny someone actually wrote an article about shooting a bigfoot in Texas back in May of 2012 about 5 months before the RD incident is alledged to have taken place.

http://www.livescience.com/20248-shooting-bigfoot-legal-texas.html

Here's the article:

Anyone seeking ultimate proof of the existence of Bigfoot should head south. In Texas, it is legal to shoot and kill this legendary giant ape, known in other parts of the world as Sasquatch or Yeti, which has never been discovered.

According to an official with the Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission, Bigfoot isn't listed as an endangered species, so you're free to kill as many as you want.

"If the Commission does not specifically list an indigenous, nongame species, then the species is considered nonprotected nongame wildlife," David Sinclair, direction of the law enforcement division at Texas Parks and Wildlife, wrote in an email response to a curious Bigfoot believer. "A nonprotected nongame animal may be hunted on private property with landowner consent by any means, at any time and there is no bag limit or possession limit."

John Lloyd Sharf of Salem, Ore., contacted Texas Parks and Wildlife to inquire whether Bigfoot was protected in Texas. As one of the 29% of americans who believe Bigfoot inhabits the country's remote woodland areas and is just really difficult to find, Sharf was apparently motivated by the concern that the as-yet-undiscovered creature could face extermination in the state.

"So, it is the case all individuals of an unknown species … could be exterminated without criminal or civil repercussions — essentially causing extention?" Sharf said he replied to Sinclair. At Cryptomundo, a popular "cryptozoology" discussion forum and blog, Bigfoot believers are forming a plan of action to deal with what they see as the potentially disastrous outcome of this loophole in the Texas hunting laws, which would allow Bigfoot to be hunted to extinction before a living specimen could be studied.

"I would advocate a small group of trained hunters, under close supervision and observing all necessary safety precautions shooting a SINGLE individual to provide a type specimen," wrote a user who goes by the name AreWeThereYeti. "Then, once the existence of Sasquatch was proven, immediate steps could be taken to attach an endangered/protected status to both the species and its habitat."

What do you think? Would you shoot Bigfoot?

because Rick is a liar and a fat mouth.

If you're not willing to keep an open mind..you become a talking robot....with the same refrain. I will listen to anything that comes down the pipe and will continue to reaccess if required, If something convinces me otherwise...I'm will consider changing my mind. Dyer's video tonight REINFORCES my belief that he's telling the truth. yes...you can quote me on this. Keep in mind...I DON'T believe BF exists...yet I'm FORCED to accept the fact that it does indeed exist. No, I'm contradicting myself...I just have to accept the logical consequences of what I'm thinking.

Edited by ronn1

Guest VioletX

He was talking about hisMeldrum email it on his show tonight, you would have to listen, I could not hear well enough to get solid details.

I just find this all very hard to believe, 100 people have seen the body, a number of people were there at the shooting including "A. Source", and not one instagram picture? a twitter post? Nothing, nothing at all in our media driven society?

The other thing is the tabloids............ Nothing............If it has any credibility they would be on it like white on rice..............especially the boys in England........

Another thing occurred to me it the filming, they do a lot of it here in New York, have to get permits to shoot need a whole mess of vans and trucks to carry all the support equipment, and usually some police protection to keep the onlookers back.

You can't just walk into the woods with a cheap little video camera and expect to make a full featured documentary..............

Edited by Joey Rebar

Guest WldHrtRnch

On the BFTS tonight, CN did say that Meldrum had said he did receive an email from RD on September 13, 2012, telling him he had a body. He said Meldrum said that this morning. But he did not indicate where this announcement was, if it was in writing or verbal. I checked Dr. Meldrum's fb page, nothing there, except RD has been on there posting tonight, just before his show.

Hi Pam,

Glad you got interested again!

The thing about Dyer for me is the another hoaxer for those of us that have had experiences with the the big guys, is just a chance for more people to ridicule us. Stuff like, that stuff was all proved to be a hoax, or it was faked and proved like so many other hoaxes. We are slow to even discuss this with people because of the closed mindedness as well as people who think your crazy. I didn't ask for the experiences I and my family has had and it feels bad not to believe you. This guy also did the 2008 hoax in GA, my home state, Now, it is even worse for me because I get the "Ga boys" hoax thrown up quite a bit.

The fact is, I don;t trust anything Dyer says. I have friends of mine that are researchers that have told me they think it did happen based on things they have heard however, I still have the feeling in my gut he is in this to get a laugh out of all of us that believe him. I am still in the wait and see mode now, but I can't help how I feel regarding Dyer.

KB

Guest WldHrtRnch

I bet he signed a NDA though. Pesky NDAs.

Guest miller44
Didn't he say that today Meldrum said that Dyer emailed him September 13th and said he had a body and wanted Meldrum to see it?

I think what RD said exactly on the radioblog was that he left Meldrum a message (on FB?) on Sept 13th but Meldrum did not respond. RD said it was basically testing the waters with a "hey how are you doing?" kinda message with the intention that if the struck up a conversation and if he liked Meldrum that he would have then asked him to come and view the body. But he never actually asked him because Meldrum never responded to the Sept 13th msg.

FYI: Shooting Bigfoot is NOT listed as an entry in the Tribeca Film Festival. If you Google their website, they have not announced all of the films that will be included. I'm not sure why RD thinks it will be included but I could not verify it.

Guest VioletX

Violet, are you putting your faith in the FB/FB guys now?

They haven't even seen the body and all ready we are going to discredit them?

If you don't do so, then how can you criticize what he says?

I have plugged his shows as well, some may say he is a good actor but try listening to him and see what he knows.