Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest spurfoot

Here is a wild guess as to the location within 4 hours drive of LV: China Lake Naval Weapons Center, near Ridgecrest CA. There are quite a number of scientists there doing weapons development. There is also an environmental center located there. That could be it.

There are other viable locations.

Guest DantheMan

No he didn't. What Musky meant to say was that he was going to do something to get himself sued by MM but changed his mind. It also happened in the 80s.

Lmao, what he meant to say was.....

According to Musky..it's a facility that supports all aspects of storage and inspection of the body. It has to be something substantial...I'm banking on a University now.

Guest DantheMan

I haven't listened to all of tonights show, I preferred to listen to CN on the BFTS, but I did skip through and get some of it. When he was talking about his 2009 sighting, behind the dumpster, at the same Home Depot, he couldn't describe it, it scared him, it moved fast. I know that may align with others sightings reports, but it just didn't sound genuine to me.

Yet, in 2010 he said, very clearly mind you (note the poor english so you know he said it) "Bigfoot don't exist people".

Pathological Liars ALWAYS sound convincing!!!

*edit* I just noticed you wrote it didn't sound genuine....

anyones guess..is University of AZ or Colorado within 4 hrs drive from Vegas?

University of Colorado is definitely not within four hours of LV. I wouldn't think AZ would be either, but do not know for sure. Edited by DantheMan

One thing here appears inevitable>>>>we will soon have an answer won't we?

All this talk and swager will soon be reduced to a simple fact>>Dyer is right or he is wrong. I say he has a body..others (almost everyone) here say this is a hoax. I'm looking forward to a resolution soon...it's comming.

Carry on.....

Edited by ronn1

Guest miller44

@ Miller

I agree with your sentiments about Musky sounding unscripted and genuine. Are you sure he said there was no mid -tarsal break, his sentennces were running ttogether at that point and it was unclear to me what he mwant.

I am pretty certain his exact words were "I didn't see [notice] a mid-tarcal break or anything like that"

One thing here appears inevitable>>>>we will soon have an answer won't we?

All this talk and swager will soon be reduced to a simple fact>>Dyer is right or he is wrong. I say he has a body..others (almost everyone) here say this is a hoax. I'm looking forward to a resolution soon...it's comming.

Carry on.....

I thought there would soon be an answer about a lot of things. (ketchum)

I am pretty certain his exact words were "I didn't see [notice] a mid-tarcal break or anything like that"

Would he be able to see that just looking at the foot superficially?

Did he produce the truck receipt yet?

NDA could be precluding that...not sure, but that seems to be the case.