Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest miller44
"To me, it's 100% obvious that the tent video is authentic."

That's an opinion I wouldn't necessarily share, but CN is entitled to it. I would say at the very least the tent video is extremely compelling, but "100% obvious" would not be how I would discribe it.

The Minnow film is reportedly 100% obvious, but we'll have to wait and see.

Huh???

I assume CN is saying that he was "1/2 way there" because he finally knew who had taken the video and that gave him a basis to investigate further; remember originally the video was posted anonomously and at first there was nothing to go on at all in terms of getting to the heart of the story behind it. When Kulls broke the story that it was RD's video then it was game on, and with "open mindedness and digging" CN then discovered whatever he needed to discover to allow him to draw his now infamous conclusion. i.e. "It did happen..."

Edited by miller44

Hi,

With all due respect, because I know Chris Noel is a member here and by all accounts a genuinely nice man, I'm not necessarily inclined to take anything he says as true. That does not mean I think he is lying, I must be clear on that.

He claims the PGF is 100% genuine. Even Bob Gimlin admitted to the possibility he could have been hoaxed and he was there. Chris Noel also says the Jacobs creature is definitely a juvenile Sasquatch. Those two things alone tell me that I should be wary of his latest claim. He chimed in on this thread with one post to say Rick Dyer's story is true, without anything to back it up. He has not seen the body or the shooting of the creature - it's from a "source". It also features in his latest book. I know he has to protect his source.

Is it possible that Chris has been duped by someone regarding this?

I guess only Chris can answer that.

This is not a personal attack on Chris. It is meant as a respectful post.

Best,

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics

I posted a few days ago that RD does not have a body and that this is a hoax. Indeed, any objective review of facts that we know are true would lead to that conclusion. (RD is a serial hoaxer, etc. etc.)However, we are talking about Bigfoot and sometimes objectivity gets left behind. Add a big dash of wanting Bigfoot to be proved to exist and we are all subject to be hoaxed.

However, and I can't believe I am saying this, Minnow films changing the name of the documentary seems like a fact that can't be ignored. As improbable as it may be, this may indeed be the time that Bigfoot is proved to exist, by a real body. If it were true, then getting the body into a secure location as quickly and secretly as possible would be the logical thing to do. And wouldn't it be ironic if it was RD that did it? Unfair for sure but then life isn't fair.

I await the SxSW film festival and the review by our members in and around San Antonio. I will be online to see it at Tribeca no matter what San Antonio reveals. Maybe 2013 really is the year of the Sasquatch?

Edited by TH68

I posted a few days ago that RD does not have a body and that this is a hoax. Indeed, any objective review of facts that we know are true would lead to that conclusion. (RD is a serial hoaxer, etc. etc.)However, we are talking about Bigfoot and sometimes objectivity gets left behind. Add a big dash of wanting Bigfoot to be proved to exist and we are all subject to be hoaxed.

However, and I can't believe I am saying this, Minnow films changing the name of the documentary seems like a fact that can't be ignored. As improbable as it may be, this may indeed be the time that Bigfoot is proved to exist, by a real body. If it were true, then getting the body into a secure location as quickly and secretly as possible would be the logical thing to do. And wouldn't it be ironic if it was RD that did it? Unfair for sure but then life isn't fair.

I await the SxSW film festival and the review by our members in and around San Antonio. I will be online to see it at Tribeca no matter what San Antonio reveals. Maybe 2013 really is the year of the Sasquatch?

Def going to Tribeca myself... this is quite a story!

TH68: I think "Shooting Sasquatch" could just be refering to what the the hoax is all about - the shooting of a Sasquatch.

Best.

Lee

Thanks zigoapex. What makes you think he is backing away from it? Didn't he just do a radio interview whereby he stood by the story?

Thanks.

Lee

Guest Thepattywagon

@dopelyrics

his new book is very good, except his view on this story. I am not sure, but I think he is backing away from his position on this one.

Backing away? Seems to me he just doubled down on it.

Guest VioletX

@dopelyrics

his new book is very good, except his view on this story. I am not sure, but I think he is backing away from his position on this one.

Zigo- Did you listen to CN on the radio? He is not backing off. ; )

lol, Patty said it better!

I am pretty certain his exact words were "I didn't see [notice] a mid-tarcal break or anything like that"

I wonder what a MTB looks like, maybe it can look like a flat foot? I wonder if they were able to do any scans of the body to determine the bone structure?

Edited by VioletX

i've just read it on another post what he said, I wrote a post on FB about his book and this stroy that he agreed with, i assumed he agreed with everything i posted,

evidently not. :-)

If Dyer shot a bigfoot, he can let information out at his own speed. He can enjoy messing with people, he can let things out that obfuscate the story until the time is right for the big reveal.... If he has Hank, he in a real sense wins.

One odd thing: Why did they go to see the body at midnight? Maybe for security reasons, maybe for dramatic reasons, or to stay out of the way of the science team, or maybe the nightwatchman just let him in because no one is supposed to visit Hank. Dyer could be playing by his own rules even within the group who control the body (the other 5 investors-wonder if Mathers or Minnow is one of them).

If.... If... If...

Addl. In some ways this would be a story of redemption for RD from hoaxer to the guy who set up the best footage and got a freshly killed bigfoot. He could be seen as the guy who proved the existence of bigfoot.. If he killed Hank.

Edited by Djj

There are 34 users reading this topic right now.

We all are guilty with empowering Rick Dyer to do what he does.

Very true. Of course it's only 34 now....it's been as high as the 60s at times.