Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

Djj- I really like your post, I think at this point Rick is giving more and more details out to keep the suspense, but unlike some things the Bf community is waiting on at least we are getting good snacks while we wait.

I know that RD a nd Musky traveled to the location not long after his flight, so maybe that is one of the reasons... For secrecy maybe they do not want anyone there when staff is working, I don't know.

He claims the PGF is 100% genuine. Even Bob Gimlin admitted to the possibility he could have been hoaxed and he was there.

Gimlin had to answer that way because that is ALWAYS a possibility. If you go to Africa and see a gorilla, it's possible you have been hoaxed. Did Gimlin really think there was any possibility that what he saw was anything other than a sasquatch? No.

Gimlin had to answer that way because that is ALWAYS a possibility. If you go to Africa and see a gorilla, it's possible you have been hoaxed. Did Gimlin really think there was any possibility that what he saw was anything other than a sasquatch? No.

I see. Do you think all the people on this forum who swear blind they have seen a Bigfoot could all have been hoaxed then? Is it a possibility? I guess so.

I'm a bit confused here. You are saying that there is ALWAYS a possibility, but Gimlin didn't think there was any possibility, yet he answered there could have been a possibility? Why would he answer that there was a possibility if he believed there wasn't?

Am I reading your statement correctly or missing something glaringly obvious?

I have never been to Africa but I've seen a gorilla at the zoo. Is there a possibility that I was hoaxed?

Thanks.

Lee

The point I'm making is that when he said that, he was painted into a corner. How could he say definitively that there was no chance at all he was hoaxed? Sure, there was a chance that someone was waiting there in a very convincing suit for someone to walk by. So, when pressed, he said it was a possibility, even though he didn't really believe it.

I see. Do you think all the people on this forum who swear blind they have seen a Bigfoot could all have been hoaxed then? Is it a possibility? I guess so.

I'm a bit confused here. You are saying that there is ALWAYS a possibility, but Gimlin didn't think there was any possibility, yet he answered there could have been a possibility? Why would he answer that there was a possibility if he believed there wasn't?

Am I reading your statement correctly or missing something glaringly obvious?

I have never been to Africa but I've seen a gorilla at the zoo. Is there a possibility that I was hoaxed?

Thanks.

Lee

It's possible yes.

That I do agree with, I was just saying that I don't agree with using Gimlin's quote that it was a possibility as any kind of indication that he believed anything other than he was looking at a real live animal.

Yes, he has said it was possible he was hoaxed, he also said something like he felt Patterson MIGHT have "led him" to that spot. However, it would have been a very stupid thing to do, as Bob was armed with a rifle. In fact, it was when he crossed the creek, jumped off his horse and drew down on Patty that they got the "head turn".

So if Patterson was hoaxing Bob, he was playing a very dangerous game. There is no way he would have known Gimlin would not take a shot at it.

Edited by Rockape

Guest VioletX

RD was not even sure it was THE film poster, he assumed it was. I think someone sent it to him, if I remember correctly.

Edited by VioletX

Guest flycatch

It is human nature to lie and we all do it in some form or another. Is Rick Dyer lying to us about the truth and the whole truth. I would say yes however his lies are for deception. Does Mr. Dyer have a real bigfoot body? I would say that he does have a body either real or manmade. Most of the people in the bigfoot community rely to much on heresay and not scientific evidence. The only evidence I support are samples of footprints and most of these are hoaxes. All the other nonsence such as; rock throwing, stick breaking, gifting are proof of nothing that can be proven.

If what Mr. Dyer claims to have accomplished it real than you bigfoot researchers need to change your mindset. It took only four years according to Mr. Dyer to bring this mystery to an end. The funny thing is that he used the most common method to lure a creature into a trap and that was bait. I'm not a hunter but is this not common practise for those who hunt deer.