Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

He's been invited. He's respected and his integrity is unquestionably. But just Cuzco he's invited doesn't mean a thing. Tine will tell if he ever gets to see it

I was comparing this invite with the Musky invite. If you don't consider Musky a shill, then Dyer delivered with Musky. Same will happen with Derek.

Like Derek Randles. Your questioning his integrity? WHY!!?

His backing of Ketchum in spite of all the glaring problems and then there's the Elbe trackway. It seems to me he needs to be a little more critical with these claims and investigations. Let's just say after these two events I'm not going to take his word at face value.

Also don't forget Ketchum is a member of this forum also.

Edited by squatting squatch

Foks, Derek and I had a nice long conversation by phone. He is going, he was invited and he himself talked to Dr Meldrum as well. Dr Meldrum has not accepted the invite yet, but it seems he is contemplating the invite. I asked him tonight on FB, usually he answers but I have not heard from him yet.

As all of you know, I call it exactly as I see it. Do I think he is still being untruthful, yes I do. Is any of this true? Time will tell. I will say this and I told Derek the same thing, he is a respected guy and I know he will call it EXACTLY as he sees it. So, we should no soon.

KB

His backing of Ketchum in spite of all the glaring problems and then there's the Elbe trackway. It seems to me he needs to be a little more critical with these claims and investigations. Let's just say after these two events I'm not going to take his word at face value.

Also don't forget Ketchum is a member of this forum also.

Well that's your opinion and your entitled to it. However DR has a good Rep and your out of line openly questioning his truthfulness out here in the open forum....not cool

Well that's your opinion and your entitled to it. However DR has a good Rep and your out of line openly questioning his truthfulness out here in the open forum....not cool

I could say the same thing about questioning Ketchum in the open forum. Not cool. Edited by squatting squatch

SS, I am sure Derek will speak to this himself, but fact is he provided DR Ketchum with many samples that were used in the study. He worked hard on trying to help, regardless of what happened with Ketchum and the results. As far as the Elbe trackway, he called it a fake after he saw it for himself. Derek, like him or not, has provided many thousands of hours in the field using his own time and money. He has earned the respect whether or not you like him or not.

KB

Foks, Derek and I had a nice long conversation by phone. He is going, he was invited and he himself talked to Dr Meldrum as well. Dr Meldrum has not accepted the invite yet, but it seems he is contemplating the invite. I asked him tonight on FB, usually he answers but I have not heard from him yet.

As all of you know, I call it exactly as I see it. Do I think he is still being untruthful, yes I do. Is any of this true? Time will tell. I will say this and I told Derek the same thing, he is a respected guy and I know he will call it EXACTLY as he sees it. So, we should no soon.

KB

Thanks KB..it's good to know that people like yourself are providing us with info that even the CIA couldn't provide...LOL.

Appreciate all your *from the front lines* updates. Keep up the great work!

I can't imagine Derek, nevermind Dr. Meldrum (!), would agree to go on RDs word alone. They must have seen something (photo, video, pinky :P ) that got Derek to agree to go and Dr. Meldrum to consider going. KB, if you can say, is this a safe assumption?

Derek said himself TODAY that he had maintained a good relationship with Dyer for some time and had been in communication with Dyer. One of the reason's Dyer invited Derek was that he was never bashed by him. All this according to Derek today.

I could say the same thing about questioning Ketchum in the open forum. Not cool.

Really? I have never accused a forum member or lying!! Which you have done when addressing DR inspecting the alledged body

Yes I know. I read that too.

Just saying..it stands to reason Derek would accept an open invitaion with no strings attatched. Of course, he will be required to sign an NDA on certain *sensitive* areas that the principles want kept private for now