Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

Something close up perhaps like your face by its feet.

:rofl: thanks

Derek is pretty smart, I wouldn't worry about that. As far as raising eyelids and things of the sort, you have to remember the thing has supposedly been dead for many months! I think it would be a little stiff!!

KB

Yes, and we don't want an arm to fall off or something, Derek would owe Rick a lot of money ; )

Let me see if I got this straight. RD has invited Randles and Dr. Meldrum to go and see the SASSY? When is this supposed to happen? I guess wonders never cease.

If this turns out to be factual, and I still have serious doubts, it will be very bittersweet. On one hand it will be interesting as all get out to see how SASSY is talked about, handled and studied in the coming years. Will more of them be found, maybe one alive and so on. The bad, part and I mean REALLY BAD is that one of the most loathsome creatures on this earth would reap the rewards and credit for it. That turns my stomach to even contemplate such a thing knowing how he despises every one that really believes and would do anything he could to get your wallet from you. I would **** near rather have OJ Simpson bring one in.

Of course your mileage may vary.

Nalajr

Guest VioletX

Violet..do ya think we're going to get our day in the sun? I think so...

Even if I believe it now it is something that I never could have imagined and so on one level there will be a sureal quality to everything when it does happen.

Edited by VioletX

Really? I have never accused a forum member or lying!! Which you have done when addressing DR inspecting the alledged body

If I called Randles a liar you better report my post.

So this is a surprise for you? Yes..it's sad that we probably have an innocent creature..minding his own business and then get's shot in the back.

It's bitter sweet for sure, since Dyer really has no excuse for shooting it. Having said all that, if this is true (and I'm certain it is), then you will see immediate *relief* from the law preventing any further hunting of this animal. I really think that this particular individual was ISOLATED and land locked within the confines of a very small piece of land...possibly habituated to man. Dyer knew this as evidenced in his NEW VIDEO now up on his web site. Here is the actual vid:

http://www.ksat.com/...kz/-/index.html

Dyer said he followed up on the homeless sighting in this area and knew he could bag this one.

Edited by ronn1

But in every habituation report...they get used to people that they've been around, not newcomers. That's what makes me doubt that part of the story. These super intelligent creatures that can detect cameras, sense people are around, and are super elusive not once, but twice got blinded by some ribs. The likely hood that Rick has a body is greater than there being a dumb sasquatch, so that should show how likely it is. This would make every habituator story false, which I know some wouldn't mind, but it's very unlikely. They don't become immune to people as Rick likes to say. They recognize people.

I'll wait for Derek's report, but i'm still not buying it just yet. There's way too many red flags and inconsistencies in the "story" for me. Truth > the need to prove existence or nonexistence to me.

NJJohn, we've taken apart the story bit by bit so that none of it makes any sense. If, after all that, the story is true and there is a dead BF, you may as well tell me the world is really flat. I will be flabbergasted.

I'm not cooking the crow just yet.

^ I think there are degrees of habituation to consider. If this thing was landlocked, I can see it getting so comfortable that it became too dependent on what it was getting from the humans.

Also reports were that the homeless put out food for it.

(That's just such a crazy scenario to imagine that I have to step aside and remark on that. I mean, here you are, desperate and homeless, and you find yourself sharing territory with a giant ape-man? The first sighting or encounter must've been extremely surreal for folks. They might've been thinking, " oh, great, that's just great - can it get any worse?.)

Guest miller44

I have to go get ready for my Valentines Dinner! Hope everyone has a nice Valentines! <3

Hah! You want to talk about living dangerously; at 5:30 PM I actually excused myself from the Valentine's dinner table and snuck upstairs to watch RD's latest video on Derek and SK after I noticed on my mobie that it had just been posted. Thank heavens it was only 6 minutes long! It was the perfect crime, but I'd better watch my step!

:music:

If I called Randles a liar you better report my post.

I don't repor post not my style. Your.post said you would take DR's word with a grain of salt. That basically says his word is no.good I. E. Liar. If I have misenterpreted this please explain. I aegree he needs to be careful and not make any conclusions unless he can extensively check it out hands on.