Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

If this does indeed happen I will do my very best to view and retain everything I'm allowed to see and experience, and I will share here everything I'm allowed to, immediately upon my return.

Hey Derek - I agree with your sentiment, if there's a chance, then you've gotta play it out - particularly when you've got interaction happening on the side that people aren't privy to.

So... is there any e.t.a. on your visit? (Worth asking the question...).

More Dyer bashing...Kill the messenger have at it guys...

..he hands you a BF and you still want to bash. Amazing..

Huh? Where's the BF? A pic, anything?

Actually 'handing' the BF will end any bashing pretty quick. Also, just because not everyone has fallen to their knees post-Musky doesn't equal bashing or messenger killing - to be honest, the "Dyer=Liar" comments are about as useful as the "it's gotta be true" ones...

Huh? Where's the BF? A pic, anything?

Aw he did provide a very good film from his phone!! A film that shot to No. 2 best ever. Isnt that good enough for the time being?

wake up Skyla..lol...

BTW...How was your Valentine's dinner?

Aside from having to play Go Diego Go on my tablet to keep my two year old from trying to climb out of his chair at the restaurant, it was quite lovely. hahah

To top things off, my team played good in OKC last night.

@miller

Ha! I snuck on last night for a few minutes, even though I "promised" I wouldn't get back on the computer the rest of the night. Just had to make sure I didn't miss anything before going to sleep.

Just know this DR has not seen anything yet. For those supporting Rick be mindful and pause to remember the 2008 hoax that was strung along for quite sometime with major news outlets envolved. But in the end everybody was let down. Like Derek said at the very least he have a good time by the pool. IMO Dyer will at the last possible moment have some wild excuse on why he Derek can't see it..NDA or MIB. HES done thaw exact thing before. Time will tell

If this does indeed happen I will do my very best to view and retain everything I'm allowed to see and experience, and I will share here everything I'm allowed to, immediately upon my return.

DR

Cool thanks so much for telling us that.

I know! 259 pages and 5 months of bashing. Surely 20 pages and 2 weeks was enough?? Forgive the guy and move on!

This isn't about forgiving. It's about believing. Show us proof and we will take you seriously.

Also I doubt FBFB is too worried about any type of scrutiny seeing that they just gave RD the "2012 Bigfoot Investigator of the Year Award".

This isn't about forgiving. It's about believing. Show us proof and we will take you seriously.

Also I doubt FBFB is too worried about any type of scrutiny seeing that they just gave RD the "2012 Bigfoot Investigator of the Year Award".

Yea that pretty much put them in bed with Dyer for better or worse. Still al we have is.Dyer word which at best in iffy and an invitation for two well respected BF researchers to come see it. I have serious doubts that he will follies through with them seeing it

I personally think that Rick Dyer will be forgotten after about 6 months after the reveal. I think the science world will then take centre stage in the next round of sensationalism and controversy. He will be ok though as he will have money.

Something Tells me rick will not allow himself to be forgotton.

That Derek Randles was invited to go to Vegas really has my attention. Whoa! Could this be real?

Me too, but he's not there yet. Just saying.

Something Tells me rick will not allow himself to be forgotton.

Lol, true! Especially since he has an A&E show in the works? (allegedly)

For me, if Mr Randles validates it, after having touched, poked and prodded it then i think that will be enough for me to believe that Dyer does in fact have a body. At present i'm on the fence, but leaning to the BS side of it , and not because of Dyer or Musky but because of the way this is being played out.

Ive said a couple of times now that they could show a single pic of a part of the body, ( preferably a close up HD pic) without compromising anything, a nose, a finger etc, i think that would also keep the interest high for another wee while and give us something new to talk about.

Scott