Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I have to ask myself and if any want to chime it, that's ok! Taking nothing away from Derick, I think he is one of the ones who most people would trust.

Having said that, what does this buy?

Earlier confirmation? It's already been 5 months. We will see the film and body within 6 weeks!

So why?

Edited by lhlyda

Guest VioletX

@ Scott, They might not be able to show any images due to arrangements made with Minnow or other parties.

Earlier confirmation? It's already been 5 months. We will see the film and body within 6 weeks!

So why?

6 weeks feels like 6 months in the Bf world Ihlyda,lol!

Guest gershake

Man, can you guys imagine Rick Dyer instead of Melba Ketchum proving to the world that bigfoot exists? Shiver...

Edited by gershake

I haven't been following this thread, so forgive me if this has been covered, but has Dyer said why he's keeping it so hidden and only showing it to those in the Bigfoot world as "proof"? That in and of itself seems suspicious to me. Showing a Bigfoot body to people who already are interested in Bigfoot doesn't seem productive. Ultimately he's got to show it to some people outside the BF community, so what's the holdup?

Ronn - no one's shooting the messenger. You've used that line about anyone. These are the very people making the claims, they aren't messengers. And guess what.... he hasn't given us anything but words. You can stop jumping the gun.

Jacki - I always forgive. I never forget. That's life. Your resume and work history can't just be eliminated. If you defrauded a client, you think other clients would just forget that? RD's work history would still read 4 hoaxes - 1 truth. You don't just wipe those attempts off the board. There is no clean slate in life.

And I'm not bashing RD. I'm stating his life history so the rest of you don't forget. I'm not stating lies. I know the truth hurts... but to consider it bashing now? Give me a moment while I lol

I have never been arrested per se, but still there are a great number of things in my past that I wouldn't want people here to know, and I don't even really know any of you guys in real life. But still I'd be mightly embarassed about a thing or two.

My dad said to me once something that was brilliant, he just said "no matter how good a life you lead there are going to be 4 or 5 instances where you look back and say 'what the hell was I doing in that situation???' " I remember asking him a question after that and he just repeated: "no matter how good a life you lead there are going to be 4 or 5 instances where you look back and say 'what the hell was I doing in that situation???' "

I'm still a young man and I've already used up about three of them. Not that I'm saying that there is any excuse for scaming people of domestic abuse or stuff like that, but I have forund what my dad said is true. Those 4 or 5 things are different for each of us, but we all have them. You are on the wrong planet if you think you can get through this life without making any mistakes. The best we can do is to learn from them. Whether RD has learned form his mistakes is debateable, wheather he is trying to learn from them could be debateable also. But either way it appears as though we'll know soon enough.

[Emphasis mine.]

Miller, this is brilliant. This is the most important point of this entire story, whatever the outcome is.

And the corollary to this is, Don't label and stigmatize people. Leave the judging to someone else. Do your best to do your due diligence and follow the wisdom of your own heart, but keep your head down and don't pour gasoline on a fire.

Don't even strike the match.

.....oh, and avoid mixed metaphors........... :girlwacko:

Edited by LeafTalker

If DerekFoot visits and examines Mr. Dyers claimed body, and says it is real, then it is real. I will admit to being wrong. Mr. Dyers' past remains his past though, I do commend him for his published apology to Derek. I think he is a bigger man for the doing of it, assuming it is real and heartfelt. Like I've said on other blogs, Our Western Culture, and i think the cultures of most of the members and posters on this forum, are very forgiving. We are quick to forgive and applaud those who genuinely wish to change for the better and make things right, cynical though our world may be. We love success stories, we like it when the little guy or gal wins. We want to embrace those that do extraordinary things. Perhaps Mr. Dyer has realized how utterly stupid he has looked lashing out at the guilty and innocent alike and making false claims to cover previous false claims and trying to get rid of conflicting previous evidence. I hope he has,Because if he truly does have a body, even under the circumstances it was obtained, there are things he can do and say to eventually be more respected, and hopefully, judging from some of his rants, feel better about himself. The financial windfall will allow him to get help for whatever emotional, physical or mental issues he may have. Showing a measure of respect for the life of the creature he took would also be a positive action, and some humbleness would just help matters all around. Targeted donations, funding studies of the species and monetary donations to the appropriate legistlatures to lobby on behalf of the subject would go a long way toward respect and positive name recognition, which seems to be Mr. Dyers' goal, judging from his apparent need for constant attention. And he could hire personal handlers to coach him to better handle the notoriety, and coach him on how to act without looking like a buffoon. But my point is: if you have the discovery of the millenium you should hopefully be man enough to handle it without destroying yourself,making life hell for the people in your life and those around you, and wasting the chance to be respected and remembered in a positive way..Past behavior is a great predictor of future behavior, but Mr. Dyer has the power to change that cycle. I hope he does

6 weeks feels like 6 months in the Bf world Ihlyda,lol!

Ok, so the average BF community will "know" 5 weeks earlier than the world! So what?

This is stage 4, stalling of evidence.

If this real, and I still doubt, in 2 months the whole world will know that BF is real. So why, this, why now?

I'm betting the "sponsors" won't approve the viewing! My prediction, I have been wrong before and I accept that.

I don't see this happening!

Guest DantheMan

Chris Noel said it's really real. Seems like he wouldn't lie about it.

I don't know Chris, & I know he is a member here, I mean no disrespect with this whatsoever....

I'm not even sure if this is true, and I may have this out of context as well, but I think someone referred to it somewhere, but Chris is also sure that the "Jacobs Creature" is a Juvie squatch.

You can google the Jacobs creature photos and see a whole series of photos showing bear cubs before & after that one photo.

Now don't get me wrong, not calling Chris a liar, but I will say that we do not know what he knows or how he came to know it. He could be wrong, could be right.

I don't know Chris, & I know he is a member here, I mean no disrespect with this whatsoever....

I'm not even sure if this is true, and I may have this out of context as well, but I think someone referred to it somewhere, but Chris is also sure that the "Jacobs Creature" is a Juvie squatch.

You can google the Jacobs creature photos and see a whole series of photos showing bear cubs before & after that one photo.

Now don't get me wrong, not calling Chris a liar, but I will say that we do not know what he knows or how he came to know it. He could be wrong, could be right.

Jacobs creature is another thread. Individuals interpret what they see differently. I lean torward it being a young Sas. Back on topic I still believe something will come up preventing DR from viewing the alledged body. As far as NDA's makes know sense that a film production company would not want pictures or even a short video released. All that does.is Garner more excitement for people to see the film. This alone makes me doubt a body exists.

Question - what makes you think you will see either in 6 weeks?

Answer: Dyer's spotless track record. The man is as honest as the day is long. The spousal abuse record, the attempted theft of 17,000 dollars, the three previous hoaxes, why, they are all just propaganda aimed at discrediting Mr. Dyer.

Edited by PsyShroom