Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Chris Noel said it's really real. Seems like he wouldn't lie about it.

chris does not have proof it's real, he just feels it's a true story.

I'd bet He is trying to set up Derek for the last in your face from rick dyer. Why didn't he do this earlier with anybody that would be credible ?

He said he was under a strict NDA, know he is showing the body to multiple people ?

All he is doing is trying to squeeze the last nickel from this story before it's down the tubes.

Question - what makes you think you will see either in 6 weeks?

I should have said, we have been "told" we will see it! Thanks!

Just got a message from an undertaker friend of mine! Lol sounds like a 3 dog night song, lol. But I described the procedure that was described in the musky interview. Now, that is 2nd to 3rd hand. He said, the body and organs would be mush!

Whatever you do Derek make sure you get the make, serial number and dimensions of the "Gurney" or no one here will believe you. :ok:

:D

You are way too freaking funny!

Admin

Its a question of credability. To me that is Lacking. I'd say the well has run dry. Nothing to Lose rolling the Dice again.

Ok, this is the last post, no bashing RD said. No more blogtalk radio. Ok, silence, for maybe 24 hours. He will not stop. His ratings and stock is going down, so is FBFB. This is another attempt to drag this out for more $$$$$.

Lol, time always tells!

How many of you have gone to his blog site since he has said no more?

Why didn't you believe him?

Tell me I am wrong, please! But did I see a post on RD's blog that said, "this is the last post till release" ?

So why now?

Was that a lie?

Hmmmmmmm

If DerekFoot visits and examines Mr. Dyers claimed body, and says it is real, then it is real. I will admit to being wrong. Mr. Dyers' past remains his past though, I do commend him for his published apology to Derek. I think he is a bigger man for the doing of it, assuming it is real and heartfelt. Like I've said on other blogs, Our Western Culture, and i think the cultures of most of the members and posters on this forum, are very forgiving. We are quick to forgive and applaud those who genuinely wish to change for the better and make things right, cynical though our world may be. We love success stories, we like it when the little guy or gal wins. We want to embrace those that do extraordinary things. Perhaps Mr. Dyer has realized how utterly stupid he has looked lashing out at the guilty and innocent alike and making false claims to cover previous false claims and trying to get rid of conflicting previous evidence. I hope he has,Because if he truly does have a body, even under the circumstances it was obtained, there are things he can do and say to eventually be more respected, and hopefully, judging from some of his rants, feel better about himself. The financial windfall will allow him to get help for whatever emotional, physical or mental issues he may have. Showing a measure of respect for the life of the creature he took would also be a positive action, and some humbleness would just help matters all around. Targeted donations, funding studies of the species and monetary donations to the appropriate legistlatures to lobby on behalf of the subject would go a long way toward respect and positive name recognition, which seems to be Mr. Dyers' goal, judging from his apparent need for constant attention. And he could hire personal handlers to coach him to better handle the notoriety, and coach him on how to act without looking like a buffoon. But my point is: if you have the discovery of the millenium you should hopefully be man enough to handle it without destroying yourself,making life hell for the people in your life and those around you, and wasting the chance to be respected and remembered in a positive way..Past behavior is a great predictor of future behavior, but Mr. Dyer has the power to change that cycle. I hope he does

My sentiments completely.

Guest VioletX

You are way too freaking funny!

No, seriously Hawk, all due respect to Cisco, but I don't think this thread can handle 3 more pgs discussion about the gurney. :help:

Ronn - no one's shooting the messenger. You've used that line about anyone. These are the very people making the claims, they aren't messengers. And guess what.... he hasn't given us anything but words. You can stop jumping the gun.

Jacki - I always forgive. I never forget. That's life. Your resume and work history can't just be eliminated. If you defrauded a client, you think other clients would just forget that? RD's work history would still read 4 hoaxes - 1 truth. You don't just wipe those attempts off the board. There is no clean slate in life.

And I'm not bashing RD. I'm stating his life history so the rest of you don't forget. I'm not stating lies. I know the truth hurts... but to consider it bashing now? Give me a moment while I lol

Nj..as you're aware, I always enjoy reading what you have to say and it's always well thought out. Again, my take is at this juncture is that Dyer seems to have taken a *turn* of sorts and is making ammends. No arguments as to his volatile past and shenanigans. As to my *jumping the gun* here....yes, I admit my view is a bit on the sanguine side....lol. There is always a possibility that this is an eleborate hoax...but now with Dyer bringing in Randles, that possibilty seems very remote, albeit still lingering in the background.

No, seriously Hawk, all due respect to Cisco, but I don't think this thread can handle 3 more pgs discussion about the gurney. :help:

LOl..I'm a race car nut...so we can always talk abut DAN GURNEY!!

Just know this DR has not seen anything yet. For those supporting Rick be mindful and pause to remember the 2008 hoax that was strung along for quite sometime with major news outlets envolved. But in the end everybody was let down. Like Derek said at the very least he have a good time by the pool. IMO Dyer will at the last possible moment have some wild excuse on why he Derek can't see it..NDA or MIB. HES done thaw exact thing before. Time will tell

True...but, if like me, you believed Musky's account, then you'll conclude that Dyer is extending the same invitation to Derek and won't cop out.

Synopsis of the Burden of Proof for the diehards.....

RD----I shot a bigfoot and he's in the freezer.

DH's----Wow, this is AMAZING-- but I need validation!!

RD--I got a someone who'll vouch for me!!!

Musky--Yep, I saw it too!!!

DH's---Whoo Hooo!!! Take that Haters!!!!!

Ok, so the average BF community will "know" 5 weeks earlier than the world! So what?

This is stage 4, stalling of evidence.

If this real, and I still doubt, in 2 months the whole world will know that BF is real. So why, this, why now?

It is because we have demanded this. We have demanded to know the truth immediately because we are passionate about this subject. If someone says they shot a bigfoot, we want proof now! The rest of the world will find out at the right time and when they do they will merely go 'eh? oh wow' and thats it. We are not like that however and we have demanded the proof ever since the leaks first appeared back in Sept. None of us have allowed ourselves to sit back and say 'ok, we will just sit and wait till the film comes out'.

We have demanded over and over again for proof. You just have to read over this thread to see how much impatient we have been. And this impatience is totally understandable too as we just love Bigfoot.