Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

@ Scott, They might not be able to show any images due to arrangements made with Minnow or other parties.

Not even a wee piccie of a fingertip or maybe a nostril?. Hes letting people see the body and i think earlier in this thread someone said Dyer had said ( lol sounds like the playground) that up to 100 people had viewed the body.

Edited by scoobiestkn

Guest VioletX

Not even a wee piccie of a fingertip or maybe a nostril?. Hes letting people see the body and i think earlier in this thread someone said Dyer had said ( lol sounds like the playground) that up to 100 people had viewed the body.

I know it is so not fair!!!Throw us a bone,lol!

Well, I want to say here that I have sent word through Derek to please tell Dyer I will sincerely apologize to him if he has been telling the truth. I bashed him pretty hard during the show the other night inn the chat room. Folks, that is really not me. I never bash people like that unless they really hurt me in some way. After the GA Hoax, I got taken to task over and over because of my association with all things BF related. so, in a way He did.....but I will say that all people CAN change, so let's just see how it plays out.

PS.....Thanks Derek

VioletX, You can PM him and tell him the same thing.

Thanks,

KB

I just don't get it.

There are more holes in this story than a screen door.

Detective Columbo would have solved this in a 1/2hr show.

Why doesn't RD just show the teeth he shot out? Guess they don't exist.

The world media and every rag magazine would be on this story like white on rice. But nothing..................................................NOTHING!!!!, Not even a one line sentance!

My guess it's a holywood prop (the BODY) to hype the film. Cause really?, who is going to the Tribeca Film Festival other than low budget film buffs.

$10,000,000 at stake? I for one would have had that BF on their door step the NEXT day, don't want to take a chance that some one else bring it in.

This Story is so bogus.........................

But the write ups and controversy are so entertaining......................... Carry on!

And don't go shooting Bigfoots in your undies!

Edited by Joey Rebar

Joey, I agree there are many holes and I have not believed it but, I will just wait and see what Derek says. I do know for a fact he would not lie to me.

KB

I don't disagree that people can change. They definitely can. But respect is earned. It can't be demanded. Could he eventually earn the respect of everyone? Absolutely, but only if his actions change as well. So far they haven't changed a bit. One short video apologizing to one person isn't changing.

Ronn - lol that's gonna be all of you zipping along and get caught on the snag.... woooooop crash ;)

njjohn, I agree with you 100%, I also haven't said he has changed, I said people CAN change. The wild part would be if he has, there would be hope for everyone.

KB

Guest Thepattywagon

The details of this shooting story, as compared to the Sierra Shootings story, doesn't add up to anything close to believable.

And I was and am still not convinced Smeja shot anything either.

Let me guess.....

Still no body?

Lost the will to read the umpteen pages since I last posted.

No body. No crow.

There will be a forfeit for RD disciples though. You don't blindly believe without recompense....