Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

We'll soon find out..unless Dyer welches on his offer to Randles

I agree! I think this will be the test. Tic tock!

Pretty quiet with the Dyer gag order on! Lol

I looked at the tent video again. It does not (to me) like the camera is pointing up at much of an angle. The tent screen is about 32 inches from the ground. The torso in the video would be more upward in angle if this big boy is 7 ft 7in

Ok you are the worlds best Bigfoot tracker and your professional video equipment is a cell phone?

Captain Morgan? Isn't that a type of alcohol..?

Any way..did the crew from FB/FB actually say they viewed a body, or is that still a rumor too?

Deep down, I really would be glad and sad if this is true. First, to get it out for all to see and know once and for all they are real. Second, sad because the old boy had to die to do it.

But, being an ordinary guy who has lived a big portion of his life on the safe side. Retired at age 56 , I didn't take a whole lot of gambles in life and the markets.

So when I think that 1 in 7 billion people has killed a Bigfoot, I just don't get a warm and fuzzy it is real.

They have a wax museum right in Vegas and Biscardi is building one in California. If it was gonna be built anyway, why not build a story around it first? A nine-page NDA can be downloaded off legalzoom.com in 5 minutes. Dyer also claims to be getting $20k a month from investors..

You have to remember he WANTS to embarrass the community. He always has. His few brief moments of calm don't fool me. He's vindictive and has never gotten over 2008. And he's the one that continually brings that up.

If you had any money would you give a past Hoaxer $20,000 a month?

I know fools and their money are soon parted, but $20k a month is very foolish?

Captain Morgan? Isn't that a type of alcohol..?

Any way..did the crew from FB/FB actually say they viewed a body, or is that still a rumor too?

Well, I think he used a Morgan name, and it is rumored that FBFB has viewed it. I really doubt they have. Why would they hide it

If you had any money would you give a past Hoaxer $20,000 a month?

I know fools and their money are soon parted, but $20k a month is very foolish?

I've never been able to find any listed sponsors

Guest spirithawke

Whatever you do Derek make sure you get the make, serial number and dimensions of the "Gurney" or no one here will believe you. :ok:

LMAO

:D

I also remember some respectable people being invited to the "daisy in a box" meeting. This is usually a last tactic move in a hoax, the FINAL STALL.

Rick: Can I please let this guy named musky see the body cause he really pissed me off the other night and called me out.

Minnow Films: Well Rick you know you signed an NDA, but ok just this one guy. No pictures or video of the body now!

Rick: Ummm......I know you guys are sick of me releasing tons of information that was meant to be private until the release of the body and film....BUT can I let the two guys from FB/FB see the body. They are totally trustworthy.

Minnow Films: OK Rick, but this is the last time you can show some one the body. Remember you signed an NDA.

Rick" Now hear me out before you say no guys, but I really really really really really want two more people to see the body. what's two more people gonna hurt?

Minnow Films: Rick you're so adorable when you beg, we just couldn't refuse. But this is absolutely the last time you can let more people see the body. In a few weeks the entire world will see it and 5 people has got to be the limit.

Yes this conversation sounds as ridiculous as RICK DYER having a dead bigfoot in a facility outside of las vegas for 5 months.

JUST sayin'

Edited by simplyskyla

I don't see how Dyer get's anything out of pulling this off as a hoax. I'm sure Minnow isn't the reason at this point, since I don't think they're following the current developments. It's all comming down to Derek at this point.

Edited by ronn1

you dont see how dyer is getting anything but he openly admitted he hoaxed for money more than once on air, on his own show. He said with 2008 hoax he made 13,000 in one month just off hits on his site.

Edited by simplyskyla