Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest spirithawke

you dont see how dyer is getting anything but he openly admitted he hoaxed for money more than once on air, on his own show. He said with 2008 hoax he made 13,000 in one month just off hits

on his site.

Ya definitely not going to his site for any reason I'll just wait for the movie :)

Guest VioletX

I don't see how Dyer get's anything out of pulling this off as a hoax. I'm sure Minnow isn't the reason at this point, since I don't think they're following the current developments. It's all comming down to Derek at this point.

I think if this is a hoax, he would be risking his family's security, yes he did risk that in '08, before he knew how serious this community is, and now he already has a stalker.

Imagine if this were another hoax!

So let me pose this question to all of you...........

Tomorrow Saturday, you are roaming around the woods and spot a BF take some HD video and finally prove to the world that the big guy exists, you even get some definitive hair samples.

You are now poised to get $10,000,000 do you wait and sensationalize the story hoping for bigger bucks or do you just collect the 10 million right away?

You know he is not just a bigfoot hunter, but also a chupacabra hunter? Oh yes he branches out into my aspects of the field of cryptozoology. I'm pretty sure he probably doesn't believe in goat suckers either, but he sure took alot of paying customers into Mexico to search for it. lol

What do you mean you don't see how he gets anything out of this hoax? The precise reason anyone even KNOWS his name and you all are fawning all over his slimy carcass is because he HOAXED the last SASSY BODY he supposedly had. He prattles on and on and on about how much cash he made from that hoax. His own trap claims that he made 250K a year from it. If you made that kind of money wouldn't that seem like a pretty good reason to pull another one off a few years later?

I wish everyone would understand just how much this creep literally DESPISES every single one of you all that are passionate about SASSY. He HATES YOUR GUTS and would stop at nothing to make as many of you look like fools as often as he could.

Darn near every time he opens his mouth is a lie or a scheme to defraud someone. Hell I don't know if anyone could even point to a single statement he has ever made of consequence that proved to be TRUE. I wouldn't believe him if he told me the sun was coming up in the morning. Those of you that buy into this stuff are believing not only a serial LIAR and HOAXER but a known EBAY SCAMMER that tried to steal well over 15K in cash from a couple guys. Hasn't it also been reported that he's been nabbed for Domestic Violence too? This fella has it all doesn't he? I'm hoping that he scams the wrong guy this time and gets his comeuppance that he has so far managed to elude but so richly deserves.

Nalajr

You know he is not just a bigfoot hunter, but also a chupacabra hunter? Oh yes he branches out into my aspects of the field of cryptozoology. I'm pretty sure he probably doesn't believe in goat suckers either, but he sure took alot of paying customers into Mexico to search for it. lol

America is good country ....No?

13K a month? Hey guys...I just shot an alien in my bathroom...time to put up my website!..lol

OK....I just think this a LOT of effort here for a hoax folks. Sure, at first Dyer was in with Minnow films and perhaps they were looking at all BF hunters including hoaxers. I'll give ya that..no problem. But Dyer has struck out on his own here...with this *BODY*. I just don't see what in it for him.

Way too much effort and expense if this is a fake body. The ONLY possible practical scenario I can see for Dyer, is that Musky is a shill and Dyer will stiff Derek. That's the only way I see a hoax with minimal fuss and cost.

You know, if he had did the hoax and really did turn honest, I might give him a break. But if you take a couple of hours and go back and listen to words out of his own mouth. Saying he saw one in 2009 in San Antonio foe all places, then in 2010, brags about how he takes people out for $500 a trip plus $100 for camping gear. He goes on to brag that they find hair samples, footprints and actually has a sighting or two. He has a friend in a real good suit run through the woods. This was all in 2010, 20 months prior to this Bigfoot killing.

He changes his sto ry to fit the day, and blog radio don't lie. It's in his own words.

You should listen to it, I think it is about 5 minutes into the jan 23, 2010 show.

I don't think there is any body.......what expense? A decent suit? There is only a lot of money in the hoax if you believe what he tells you about it.

@Skyla........you can make money leading the fools to no where.........

I think I'll set up in the mid USA and start a Unicorn search adventure $700 for a weekend, be I get several takers.