Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

13K a month? Hey guys...I just shot an alien in my bathroom...time to put up my website!..lol

OK....I just think this a LOT of effort here for a hoax folks. Sure, at first Dyer was in with Minnow films and perhaps they were looking at all BF hunters including hoaxers. I'll give ya that..no problem. But Dyer has struck out on his own here...with this *BODY*. I just don't see what in it for him.

Way too much effort and expense if this is a fake body. The ONLY possible practical scenario I can see for Dyer, is that Musky is a shill and Dyer will stiff Derek. That's the only way I see a hoax with minimal fuss and cost.

I think that's exactly right

Guest miller44
The ONLY possible practical scenario I can see for Dyer, is that Musky is a shill and Dyer will stiff Derek. That's the only way I see a hoax with minimal fuss and cost.

"If" Dyer hired Musky as a shill, and I know you are not saying he did, then Dyer's money was well spent. That interview Musky gave to FB/FB was amazing, it turned a lot of heads, even though most of them were turned back as a result of the stuff that happened over the preceeding days. That interview was really something IMO.

You know, if he had did the hoax and really did turn honest, I might give him a break. But if you take a couple of hours and go back and listen to words out of his own mouth. Saying he saw one in 2009 in San Antonio foe all places, then in 2010, brags about how he takes people out for $500 a trip plus $100 for camping gear. He goes on to brag that they find hair samples, footprints and actually has a sighting or two. He has a friend in a real good suit run through the woods. This was all in 2010, 20 months prior to this Bigfoot killing.

He changes his sto ry to fit the day, and blog radio don't lie. It's in his own words.

You should listen to it, I think it is about 5 minutes into the jan 23, 2010 show.

Sadly, after I mentioned those blogcasts on midnight walkers, he pulled all of his old shows and youtube videos. So you can't see them anymore.

Wait, I believe wildheartranch said she saved a copy if you want to see it.

@Skyla........you can make money leading the fools to no where.........

I think I'll set up in the mid USA and start a Unicorn search adventure $700 for a weekend, be I get several takers.

ok gotcha....wasn't sure where you were going with that. You know what, you would probably make some money my friend.

Just promise you won't kill one of those majestic creatures just to prove their existence.

Well we don't really know much about him Ronn, can you say for sure he has no kinda of "acting background"? For all we know he could of been the star of high school play or he could be Rick Dyer's plumber. WE don't know enough to say.

Yes, that's the one Larry. When I search for it, can't find it anymore. You know a guy on FB posted a video rick had also made in 2010 called "Bigfoot in a Barn" (something like that) Alot of people commented that he seemed absolutely insane in the video. I didn't get to see it because Rick pulled it shortly after the guy posted it. Did anyone else ever see it?

Guest VioletX

Maybe he was able to kill a Bf because he does very unconventional things. Who goes on a long expedition in or out side of San Antonio, who nails ribs to trees?

Maybe...he was more surprised than anyone when a Bf showed up.

"If" Dyer hired Musky as a shill, and I know you are not saying he did, then Dyer's money was well spent. That interview Musky gave to FB/FB was amazing, it turned a lot of heads, even though most of them were turned back as a result of the stuff that happened over the preceeding days. That interview was really something IMO.

Miller..you and I are the same page with Musky. That was a *seminal event* for me. This guy is telling it like he saw it. Was the body a fake? Well, if Dyer is going to follow through with Derek....I don't see how it could be.

Well, with 90 expeditions at at least 10 days each and some in foreign countries, heck, that is 2 and half years in the woods. How long has he been doing this?

speaking of "long expeditions" I never saw a video of Rick out in the woods that was longer than 2 minutes. How do you know he wasn't just taking a few shorts films to make it look that way. He never presented any evidence or info of his tracking skills or technique. At least Fasno really walks his butt all over those swamps. He has the videos to prove it.

So let me pose this question to all of you...........

Tomorrow Saturday, you are roaming around the woods and spot a BF take some HD video and finally prove to the world that the big guy exists, you even get some definitive hair samples.

You are now poised to get $10,000,000 do you wait and sensationalize the story hoping for bigger bucks or do you just collect the 10 million right away?

where does this 10 million come from? If you're talking about the Spike TV show, you have to get the evidence while doing the show. You can't just go to the producers and flop a body(or throw a paper) at their feet if you're not participating in the show.

Maybe he was able to kill a Bf because he does very unconventional things. Who goes on a long expedition in or out side of San Antonio, who nails ribs to trees?

Maybe...he was more surprised than anyone when a Bf showed up.

Violet..

Dyer made it clear that killing one was his primary agenda. Someone asked him if he was trying to save the camera man when he shot it. Dyer stated he had already made up his mind to kill it.

speaking of "long expeditions" I never saw a video of Rick out in the woods that was longer than 2 minutes. How do you know he wasn't just taking a few shorts films to make it look that way. He never presented any evidence or info of his tracking skills or technique. At least Fasno really walks his butt all over those swamps. He has the videos to prove it.

This is apparently true.

Edited by ronn1