Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Sure he can!

Unless you know the guy, he's just another part of the fun/profit/ect for RD.

This whole thing only exist on vid and the minds of those that believe RDs story.

agreed. Ronn1 unless you know this musky allen you have no idea how good of an actor CON man he could be just that and has everyone duped

Guest WldHrtRnch

I'm still baffled that RD says once the documentary is released there will be no doubt in anyone's mind, that BF is real. He has a dead body, but is relying on the film as proof?

He can make a post but not a statement, didn't you read that? lol

Yet he posts his video on KSAT 12 News?

Guest VioletX

I'm still baffled that RD says once the documentary is released there will be no doubt in anyone's mind, that BF is real. He has a dead body, but is relying on the film as proof?

Yet he posts his video on KSAT 12 News?

I edited my post above to say that if I remember correctly the interview was done last week.

In most peoples eyes the film will be the first real proof I believe. Who knows what we will see on the film, it may be something that cannot be faked, and then after that autopsy footage and the body reveal.

That's a matter of opinion, because I don't think he was that good at acting. The interview with FBFB was spoonfed. He knew he wouldn't be challenged and it wasn't live. I didn't find it impressive, especially under those circumstances.

Guess I'm a gluton for punishment...lol>>>>

I listened to Musky interview again last night...even more convincing to me. One thing I caught this time was that the bags of hair (yes I know he said plastic) were each labeled separately...according to where the hair was taken from. Does this sound like *hoax material*? Also, the flea powder doesn't sound like something one would see on a fake body..or even a shill script. Just stuff to mull over that tells me this is no hoax.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Likely was recorded some time ago, but he's posting it now, after his declared vow of silence. Which I read, and do understand that he was told to "tone it down" and not shut up completely, which is a good thing, because I just can't imagine him not making a peep.

Guess I'm a gluton for punishment...lol>>>>

I listened to Musky interview again last night...even more convincing to me. One thing I caught this time was that the bags of hair (yes I know he said plastic) were each labeled separately...according to where the hair was taken from. Does this sound like *hoax material*? Also, the flea powder doesn't sound like something one would see on a fake body..or even a shill script. Just stuff to mull over that tells me this is no hoax.

Ronn1, maybe you are a glutton! Lol better man than me.

Here is what struck me from the interview, and I tried to put myself in his shoes.

I come into Vegas, bright lights etc. all with the idea, that there is no Bf?

I go into a room with what appears to one everything that I never believed in and thought was imaginary.

I stay for 20 minutes and I am able to recall all that detail!

That is a lot of information gathered in a short period of time.

He certainly is more perceptive and a better memory than me!

Likely was recorded some time ago, but he's posting it now, after his declared vow of silence. Which I read, and do understand that he was told to "tone it down" and not shut up completely, which is a good thing, because I just can't imagine him not making a peep.

It reminds of when I go looking for a car, and as I'm walking off the lot, the salesman is following me, trying to get that last sales pitch in.

If this is real, it needs no sales pitch!

It will stand on its own and will be in history books for a long time.

So why keep selling it?

^ But he spent a long time in the car ride home writing notes remember?

Blindfolded

Guest WldHrtRnch

^^He has been a used car salesman? lol

What I wonder too, is did FB/FB go see the body as rumored? If so, why no statement from them? They posted the disclaimer, they posted the awards video. But it has been speculated that the awards video was recorded in 2012, JA does in fact say "this year" in the video.

http://bigfootresearch.blogspot.com/

Blindfolded

Could be some explanation...

He was only blindfolded PART of the way..maybe within 25-50 miles of the place?

The car/van had windows covered in some way?

Guest VioletX

I am almost positive it was filmed last year, because I think I saw a tracker video from the same location late last year.

Not sure about FB/FB, again I would message him. I do not want to bug him with every question I have. I do believe they saw the body.

as a side noteWldHrtRnch, I saw you posted at 10:36 and my computer read 10:35, and I was like, "Wow! Thatpost came from the future!"

:o