Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Well if the PG film is a true account, then they had plenty of time to shoot Patty as she stode across the creek. They would have had time to make a quick cup of tea AND shoot her before she went into the trees!

Sorry, but I don't get the relevancy between the PGF and Rick Dyers story...

In was in response to the discussion about whether RD had enough time to shoot a bigfoot after leaving his tent. The argument was that by the time he had unzipped the tent and scrambled out in his underpants, then the creature would have scarpered. My point was that in the PG footage there would have been plenty of time. Same with the Paul Freeman footage too (although I am not sure I buy that footage personally).

Could be. Can you post it Dmaker. I remember seeing it and reading the comments about Dyer being in his undies... Geesh. They could have put clothes on him - I wouldn't have been upset.

Sure there would have been time JackiLB.. But, not everyone wants to shoot one. I can respect that. But they did film - and we have that to look at and discuss. All we have of Dyers story is a story and an artist rendition... That's it.

Edited by Melissa

Could be. Can you post it Dmaker. I remember seeing it and reading the comments about Dyer being in his undies... Geesh. They could have put clothes on him - I wouldn't have been upset.

Sure there would have been time JackiLB.. But, not everyone wants to shoot one. I can respect that. But they did film - and we have that to look at and discuss. All we have of Dyers story is a story and an artist rendition... That's it.

I know not everyone wants to shoot one. Thats a different argument altogether. I was just chiming in on the question about timings. Dont want to get into any more discussions about this subject as before long someone will post yet another YouTube clip of RD being bad and I will scream lol

Thank you Paradigm - that's it.

Maybe this is the confusion. Dyer said he shot the video from inside the tent. Could that be what you are thinking of JenJen of Oldstones?

I know not everyone wants to shoot one. Thats a different argument altogether. I was just chiming in on the question about timings. Dont want to get into any more discussions about this subject as before long someone will post yet another YouTube clip of RD being bad and I will scream lol

I feel your pain.

Has RD ever stated what time of day the tent video was filmed and is that when he got out and shot the BF? Or is the shooting a separate event than the tent video?

Has RD ever stated what time of day the tent video was filmed and is that when he got out and shot the BF? Or is the shooting a separate event than the tent video?

Humm not sure. The artist depiction kinda forces him into night time - with the moon up. But, the video looks like day time. Not sure what he said about the time of day.

Edited to add:

Found it. Here is the part that we are discussing.

Some ribs were nailed to a tree in an attempt to lure in a bigfoot, well it worked. Rick Dyer was using a cell phone to film the bigfoot and then Dyer stepped out of the tent and our insider tells us that Rick Dyer "froze up" once he was outside the tent and saw the bigfoot. The bigfoot was walking away with the ribs in his hands according to our insider.

So what they decided to do next,according to our insider, is to go down to wal-mart and buy more ribs and they did just that and nailed them to the trees again. Well later that night the bigfoot shows back up and this is when Dyer steps out of the tent in his underwear and fires at the bigfoot. Our insider said more than one shot was fired. The bullet that brought down the bigfoot entered in the neck of the creature and exited out it's mouth, knocking out 2 teeth.

http://www.thecrypto...ails-world.html

Edited by Melissa

Guest paradigm

I don't know that RD has ever stated this; however, it has been reported that the shooting was a separate incident. The Crytpo Crew insider stated this story: the ribs were stapled to a tree, the BF came by to grab them, RD got the video, left the tent but froze up. At this point, the Minnow Films crew went to the Wal-Mart to buy more ribs to staple to the trees. Later in the evening, the BF returned, and at this point RD left the tent and shot the BF.

http://www.thecrypto...ails-world.html

Edited by paradigm

So, we are asked to believe that the bigfoot did not just come into camp once - but twice - and once during the day... This bigfoot was well known to the people who are homeless and live in the area - but not the authorities. Interesting.

Just to add:

I am wondering if this is the same homeless couple - that reported a sighting in 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R9JeZ-YwJk

Edited to add:

Oh my goodness would you look at that. There is a map in the video I posted - look at the intersecting roadways. 151 and 1604.... That is location that someone else found - stating this area is next door to a home depot.. LOL.

Edited by Melissa

Guest VioletX

At least we have something to discuss while we wait for Mr. Allen to make time to view the body,haha!

I think it makes the story more credible, if it is a hoax why go into two separate rib nailing episodes if you don't have to?

We do not know how well the homeless knew the BF or if the authorities knew much about it other than the 911 call, a lot of things go under the radar out in the woods.

Apparently the original homeless couple are interviewed in the documentary, if someone can find them maybe they can clear a few things up.

VioletX - have you seen this site?

http://racerx.blog.com/?p=106

From the article:

“Ok, I have some news for you guys. Early this morning I drove over to the area that Rick Dyer claimed to have shot the Bigfoot. I spoke to some homeless people that were camped out there and have been there for quite a while.

I asked a couple if they remember seeing a film crew sometime in early December. The woman told me there had been a crew there sometime in September but she was under the impression they were filming a documentary or news footage of homeless people. However, neither she nor her husband had any personal contact with these people and they were only there for a few hours.

I then asked them is they had heard of anybody shooting a gun during that time period. They both started laughing and said that they would know if somebody had fired a gun as the sheriffs department would have been out there in 10 minutes to boot everybody out.

I asked them if they had seen anything strange in the time they had been camping there. They and 5 other people, that have been there almost a year, said the only strange thing they ever saw was when some local gang members tried to destroy a stolen car by lighting it on fire.

There you have it, no Bigfoot and no shootings. “

In a following comment Cisco adds this:

“There is no other area, in this vicinity, that has homeless people camped there. The rest is either military base or private land. As somebody pointed out, it’s landlocked and while not a giant piece of property, it’s not small either.

You can’t see the camp from the road so you have to pull over and walk into the “woods†so to speak. I walked the area pretty thoroughly and there were many homeless people but I only spoke to a limited few. Regardless, they are all within a couple hundred yards of each other and they would know if a gun had been fired.

I asked if there were any other camps in the area and they were not aware of any. I do some service work with homeless addicts and alcoholics so I have a good idea of the areas of town where they congregate. This is the only area, in this part of San Antonio, that I’m familiar with. That’s not to say they couldn’t be one as there is a lot of undeveloped property in the area. In fact, this is the only reason that would make a Bigfoot sighting somewhat viable in this part of town.

Anyhow, take it for what it’s worth. Something tells me that Rick Dyer is now going to claim they went someplace else. However, from what little I have read, this was the area he was talking about. We’ll just have to wait and see.â€

I believe the area of land Cisco is talking about is outlined in blue and the area of land I think Rick was is outlined in red.

Edited by Melissa