Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

VioletX - have you seen this site?

http://racerx.blog.com/?p=106

From the article:

Hi Melissa - Yes RD has stated that there were away from the site outlined in a more remote place. They talked to the homeless people but camped further away. Where we dont know.Maybe in they got permission to enter the private land or Military base that Cisco mentions. Who knows?

JackiLB. Ask yourself this question.

Why would a documentary film company want to interview homeless people about a bigfoot sighting in an area - they are not going to be investigating in? If they are going for the truth - why the deception? Don't forget it was Dyers own account after the fact that lead people to this very spot. Which actually makes sense.

No, I think this is where Dyer set up camp for the night.

Guest VioletX

Hi Melissa - Yes RD has stated that there were away from the site outlined in a more remote place. They talked to the homeless people but camped further away. Where we dont know.Maybe in they got permission to enter the private land or Military base that Cisco mentions. Who knows?

Yes RD said it was 10 minutes,(10 miles?) from the original site, it may have been outside of the city. He had started where the sighting had been I think and then moved deeper into the wooded area.

JackiLB. Ask yourself this question.

Why would a documentary film company want to interview homeless people about a bigfoot sighting in an area - they are not going to be investigating in? If they are going for the truth - why the deception? Don't forget it was Dyers own account after the fact that lead people to this very spot. Which actually makes sense.

No, I think this is where Dyer set up camp for the night.

Yes, I believe he started there, he goes into more details in his BTR show in which he is interviewed by Jack Barnes, that info. may be pretty far in the interview.

I am not posting the link because it violates forum guidelines for language, but it is on his FB.

VioletX -listen to Rick Dyers own words in his video. http://www.youtube.c...&v=pdNNeQqaf0w#!

He says the vehicles are parked - and the home depot is behind the vehicles. He said this is where he had his very first sighting. He also says - the team is in a mile and a half deep already at this location. He said he came back to the vehicles to charge his phone or grab his charger or something - so he thought he would make a video.... These are his words. Only later when this issue is brought up does he say he went somewhere else.. I think this is exactly where he stayed. I do not believe he went anywhere else. Why? If he was planning on leaving - why not just say, "We will be headed down the road in a bit." In his video?

I remember the 2009 (although I think the report was before 2009 - because I think I was still in Texas - but I could be wrong) 911 call made by the homeless couple. But I didn't hear anything about reports of a bigfoot dragging a dead deer across the road.. If someone can correct me on that I sure would appreciate it. But, this is the truckers dream come true (unless you own a Kenworth).. No one hit the bigfoot dragging the deer? No one pulled out their cell phones to snap a picture of the bigfoot dragging the deer? Really? If there are other 911 calls about the "suburban bigfoot" - I have not heard them.. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Here is a snip of the area also to look at.

dyercampsite.jpg

Now that is a land locked bigfoot alright.

Edited by Melissa

Yes RD said it was 10 minutes,(10 miles?) from the original site, it may have been outside of the city. He had started where the sighting had been I think and then moved deeper into the wooded area.

Yes, I believe he started there, he goes into more details in his BTR show in which he is interviewed by Jack Barnes, that info. may be pretty far in the interview.

I am not posting the link because it violates forum guidelines for language, but it is on his FB.

Yes they wanted to get as much info from the homeless camp before venturing out to find the beast but within the same 'area' ie. somewhere around San Antonio?

Guest VioletX

Melissa, I should listen again to the video, But he says his first sighting of a Bigfoot, (was it 2009???) was behind a Home Depot, I thought he has started his journey near the location indicated, but then traveled further. Remember he camped for 6 days.

VioletX -listen to Rick Dyers own words in his video. http://www.youtube.c...&v=pdNNeQqaf0w#!

He says the vehicles are parked - and the home depot is behind the vehicles. He said this is where he had his very first sighting. He also says - the team is in a mile and a half deep already at this location. He said he came back to the vehicles to charge his phone or grab his charger or something - so he thought he would make a video.... These are his words. Only later when this issue is brought up does he say he went somewhere else.. I think this is exactly where he stayed. I do not believe he went anywhere else. Why? If he was planning on leaving - why not just say, "We will be headed down the road in a bit." In his video?

I remember the 2009 (although I think the report was before 2009 - because I think I was still in Texas - but I could be wrong) 911 call made by the homeless couple. But I didn't hear anything about reports of a bigfoot dragging a dead deer across the road.. If someone can correct me on that I sure would appreciate it. But, this is the truckers dream come true (unless you own a Kenworth).. No one hit the bigfoot dragging the deer? No one pulled out their cell phones to snap a picture of the bigfoot dragging the deer? Really? If there are other 911 calls about the "suburban bigfoot" - I have not heard them.. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Here is a snip of the area also to look at.

dyercampsite.jpg

Now that is a land locked bigfoot alright.

Well its seems whenever someone has a great photo opportunity when they see a Bigfoot, they either produce a blobsquatch or something convincing and then people just say 'a guy in a suit'. They also dont usually have time to 1) brake their vehicle safely 2) get over the 'what the hell am I seeing here' shock and then 3) find their camera on their cell phone to take a great picture opportunity. If you were driving down a road and you saw a large bidepal creature dragging a deer carcass infront of you. Would you really just calmly think where's my camera? Edited by JackiLB

Here is a good video, you can hear a British voice in the background and he says he is"outside San Antonio"

it is a short one on Sept 5th!

edit to say, he even says a name...can't understand it though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkwrLnHdkMk

haha! Brilliant VioletX brilliant! Yes that definately is a true British accent in the background :) (i think RD calls him 'brother')? You see for every horrible YouTube footage of RD being a bad person, there is another that is constructive with this whole case! :gaming:

Would you really just calmly think where's my camera?

No, most people would slam on their breaks - and probably get rear ended. Then someone would at least report the accident.

Violet or JackiLB - I am not trying to pick on you - this is a legitimate question. Have either of you been in the woods with other researchers? If you have, then you know - once we get in a place for the night this is where we stay. It takes too much time to get into one spot - then decide nothing is happening and break everything down, load it up - and move to a new location (and I'm not talking about the tents either). Dyer played up this spot in the video I linked above - why would he want to leave?? According to him this is an excellent spot to see a bigfoot. According to him there is one living right there - unafraid of people... Remember that's why he said he was able to shoot it. He never once mentioned in that first video the idea of leaving or moving to a different location - that only happened once the location was found and people started asking questions.

The jig was up.

I'm not saying he wasn't in the field with a film crew - I have my own theories about that, none of which bode well for Dyer.

Strange that the guy in the background says mate twice! In two quick sentences. As if to give the impression he's English. It sounds like RD said bubba or brother.

Guest VioletX

No, most people would slam on their breaks - and probably get rear ended. Then someone would at least report the accident.

Violet or JackiLB - I am not trying to pick on you - this is a legitimate question. Have either of you been in the woods with other researchers? If you have, then you know - once we get in a place for the night this is where we stay. It takes too much time to get into one spot - then decide nothing is happening and break everything down, load it up - and move to a new location (and I'm not talking about the tents either). Dyer played up this spot in the video I linked above - why would he want to leave?? According to him this is an excellent spot to see a bigfoot. According to him there is one living right there - unafraid of people... Remember that's why he said he was able to shoot it. He never once mentioned in that first video the idea of leaving or moving to a different location - that only happened once the location was found and people started asking questions.

The jig was up.

I'm not saying he wasn't in the field with a film crew - I have my own theories about that, none of which bode well for Dyer.

Melissa, did you watch the video that I just posted?

It would make sense too stay in one place, however, if nothing was happening and the film crew was there, it might make sense to travel, well you can hear RD says he is outside San Antonio...

He has not put this video out after the fact, to be proof that he was there, as far as I know I am the only one to bring it out now months later.

Huh. You learn something new every day - I thought "mate" was an australian term.. I didn't know it was British as well.

lol, I wondered that myself, I guess Jacki can tell us, but I am guessing that in some parts it may be used,dunno?

I went to the sight, were the 911 report came from, a few weeks ago. The area behind the Walmart is another area and I remember it being inaccessible. I have not gone back to investigate further but I will try. My weekends have been tied up with other things but this Sunday may be a possibility.

That being said, I did speak with some people that remember a film crew but they did not mention anything about a shooting and I asked them about it, specifically.

On another note, I had read the description of the shooting but had not given it much thought until now. RD claims the Bigfoot was shot in the back of the head and the bullet exited the mouth, knocking out two teeth.

I have shot a lot of deer, over the years and did a lot of culling of deer on ranches that were over populated, when I was much younger. The owner of one ranch, served a lot of wild game and would only accept deer that were head shot. The chef claimed it made the deer taste better as the deer would not have lactic acid build up in the meat, as mau happen when you shoot them in the shoulder.

Anyhow, I have probably shot over 200 deer of different types and sizes with a head shot. Most of the time, I would use a small caliber rifle, like a 22.250 but sometimes larger ones as well. Even the .22 size bullet created a massive amount of trauma, when it went through a head. In fact, it would many times just about vaporize the head. I don't know what kind of rifle or caliber RD was using but it would have done a whole lot more than knock out a couple of teeth. In fact, it would have destroyed the face and probably all of the teeth and jaw.

He's either lying about the damage or he's lying about shooting one.