Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Melissa, did you watch the video that I just posted?

It would make sense too stay in one place, however, if nothing was happening and the film crew was there, it might make sense to travel, well you can hear RD says he is outside San Antonio...

He has not put this video out after the fact, to be proof that he was there, as far as I know I am the only one to bring it out now months later.

lol, I wondered that myself, I guess Jacki can tell us, but I am guessing that in some parts it may be used,dunno?

Oh blimey mate! Mate is very very British believe me mate. ;)

I went to the sight, were the 911 report came from, a few weeks ago. The area behind the Walmart is another area and I remember it being inaccessible. I have not gone back to investigate further but I will try. My weekends have been tied up with other things but this Sunday may be a possibility.

That being said, I did speak with some people that remember a film crew but they did not mention anything about a shooting and I asked them about it, specifically.

On another note, I had read the description of the shooting but had not given it much thought until now. RD claims the Bigfoot was shot in the back of the head and the bullet exited the mouth, knocking out two teeth.

I have shot a lot of deer, over the years and did a lot of culling of deer on ranches that were over populated, when I was much younger. The owner of one ranch, served a lot of wild game and would only accept deer that were head shot. The chef claimed it made the deer taste better as the deer would not have lactic acid build up in the meat, as mau happen when you shoot them in the shoulder.

Anyhow, I have probably shot over 200 deer of different types and sizes with a head shot. Most of the time, I would use a small caliber rifle, like a 22.250 but sometimes larger ones as well. Even the .22 size bullet created a massive amount of trauma, when it went through a head. In fact, it would many times just about vaporize the head. I don't know what kind of rifle or caliber RD was using but it would have done a whole lot more than knock out a couple of teeth. In fact, it would have destroyed the face and probably all of the teeth and jaw.

He's either lying about the damage or he's lying about shooting one.

Look mate! Cisco - I reacon you need to get back down there and do some more investigating for us here hahaha! Come on..stop making excuses chop chop mate! hahaha!

p.s isnt there a picture of the gun RD used? Doesnt it appear in the camper video?

VioletX said:

It would make sense too stay in one place, however, if nothing was happening and the film crew was there, it might make sense to travel, well you can hear RD says he is outside San Antonio...

He has not put this video out after the fact, to be proof that he was there, as far as I know I am the only one to bring it out now months later.

Yes, I watched it. But, he could have filmed that from a public park for all I know. He showed nothing but himself and trees overhead and the sky.. I won't go with the "assumption". Yes, he may have moved the next day or within that 6 days - but we are also having to assume they were in the field for 6 days. I assume nothing when it comes to him.

I am trying to think of one independent I know (or group) of that travels around to different locations while in the field for days at a time. I can't think of any reason why you would even want to leave. The idea is to get the "animal" to your location. Not bait the area up - and then leave within the next day or two.. We stay put for a reason. Honestly, I don't think he did leave. If he did - it was to maybe shoot what they call B roll elsewhere. Which is what he could have been doing when he filmed the video where he uses the word "Mate".. No one can say with any authority what was really going on behind the scenes.

Cisco said:

Anyhow, I have probably shot over 200 deer of different types and sizes with a head shot. Most of the time, I would use a small caliber rifle, like a 22.250 but sometimes larger ones as well. Even the .22 size bullet created a massive amount of trauma, when it went through a head. In fact, it would many times just about vaporize the head. I don't know what kind of rifle or caliber RD was using but it would have done a whole lot more than knock out a couple of teeth. In fact, it would have destroyed the face and probably all of the teeth and jaw.

He's either lying about the damage or he's lying about shooting one.

I was wondering about the same thing myself. Rifles may make a small entry hole - but its the exit that creates an enormous hole.. Eww..

Cisco - in your earlier discussion about your conversations with the homeless people in that area - you asked them if a film crew had been there in December? Can I ask why you asked about December - was it simply to gauge the honesty of the answer?

Edited by Melissa

lol, I wondered that myself, I guess Jacki can tell us, but I am guessing that in some parts it may be used,dunno?

Now I know I have never ever even attempted to track a sasquatch but I would have thought after asking the homeless camp lots of questions, they would try and deduce where the bigfoot generally came from and generally where it exited. I would have thought that they would up and move on several occasions given the timeframe they seem to be working within.

Guest VioletX

Another good one, we have the gun with flashlight, his nightvision a camp fire, he could be camping or in his backyard,lol...

In this one he says he is in camp 1 and that other people are in camp 2 and 3.

This is day 4, I do not think RD read the BF researchers rule book about staying n one place,haha, maybe he is following game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg456lKdaOw

Now I know I have never ever even attempted to track a sasquatch but I would have thought after asking the homeless camp lots of questions, they would try and deduce where the bigfoot generally came from and generally where it exited. I would have thought that they would up and move on several occasions given the timeframe they seem to be working within.

That's right Mate!!

Edited by VioletX

LOL. That was funny. He just said they stay in one spot.. They don't move around. That's how it's done already!! I'm glad he is catching up to the week long expeditions. Many of us have been doing that for a long time now. :) High 5 Rick. LOL.

Sorry, I couldn't watch anymore after the 1:32 mark.

LOL. That was funny. He just said they stay in one spot.. They don't move around. That's how it's done already!! I'm glad he is catching up to the week long expeditions. Many of us have been doing that for a long time now. :) High 5 Rick. LOL.

NIce one guvnor! :)

Even the .22 size bullet created a massive amount of trauma, when it went through a head. In fact, it would many times just about vaporize the head. I don't know what kind of rifle or caliber RD was using but it would have done a whole lot more than knock out a couple of teeth. In fact, it would have destroyed the face and probably all of the teeth and jaw.

You are absolutely correct

Guest VioletX

Yes but he says there are camps 1,2 &3, who knows where they are located compared to the original location and what kind of strategy he is using.

Re; the weapon, does Dyer say if this is the one he used??

You know you can always ask him these questions on his FB...

Edited by VioletX

I see the conversation has continued in my absence hahaha Anything and everything said about RD actually shooting and killing a bigfoot is based off his words, and his words alone. ( im not saying there is not a documentary being filmed or furthermore that he is not in it ) Saying that, taking faith in the words of RD is a bet I'm personally not willing to take! lol

You are absolutely correct

But where I live, we get red deer hunts and there is always a clean shot to some part of their bodies, usually their heads and we never ever get deer that has its entire head blown off? http://kilimanjarori...redstag_19.html THis poor stag is very much intact and the gun looks MASSIVE to me !

btw.. at 1.54 in the Camper video you see the gun.

Edited by JackiLB

This video reminds me of kids! If you have ever been around some kids, they seek attention, even if they have to get in trouble to get it. He actually tells the "haters" to keep blogging. It seems, the guy needs attention, positive, negative, it does not matter!

BTW, I think I will sign up for one of the 10+ day, "free" expeditions! Who else is in?

Guest VioletX

Yet another video, he mentions more about the gun and the camps.

Looking beyond RD's history why is it so hard to believe he shot a BF, this was his mission, there are homeless people who describe a BF that is used to people, maybe Dyer would not have gotten lucky in other locations where BF are stealthy, as is the norm.

He was on a 10 day trip wth a gun, he was not playing around. These expeditions are not luxurious fun camps, why would a hoaxer go to the trouble of long missions if he was not serious about killing a BF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiyhPeKiWjk

Edited by VioletX

VioletX said:

Yes, I watched it. But, he could have filmed that from a public park for all I know. He showed nothing but himself and trees overhead and the sky.. I won't go with the "assumption". Yes, he may have moved the next day or within that 6 days - but we are also having to assume they were in the field for 6 days. I assume nothing when it comes to him.

I am trying to think of one independent I know (or group) of that travels around to different locations while in the field for days at a time. I can't think of any reason why you would even want to leave. The idea is to get the "animal" to your location. Not bait the area up - and then leave within the next day or two.. We stay put for a reason. Honestly, I don't think he did leave. If he did - it was to maybe shoot what they call B roll elsewhere. Which is what he could have been doing when he filmed the video where he uses the word "Mate".. No one can say with any authority what was really going on behind the scenes.

Cisco said:

I was wondering about the same thing myself. Rifles may make a small entry hole - but its the exit that creates an enormous hole.. Eww..

Cisco - in your earlier discussion about your conversations with the homeless people in that area - you asked them if a film crew had been there in December? Can I ask why you asked about December - was it simply to gauge the honesty of the answer?

Mel, that was a typo I made. I went there in December and was told by a homeless person that a film crew had been out there a few months ago. I assumed they were talking about RD's crew. However, they never specifically mentioned RD or Minnow by name. Again, that was my assumption.

Hopefully, I'll be able to go out there again this weekend, for some follow up.

If anybody has specific questions you want me to ask or something you want me to look into, please post them on this forum. I plan on checking out the property behind the Home Depot, as well as trying to get more detailed info from some of the homeless people camped in the area.

Mel, that was a typo I made. I went there in December and was told by a homeless person that a film crew had been out there a few months ago. I assumed they were talking about RD's crew. However, they never specifically mentioned RD or Minnow by name. Again, that was my assumption.

Hopefully, I'll be able to go out there again this weekend, for some follow up.

If anybody has specific questions you want me to ask or something you want me to look into, please post them on this forum. I plan on checking out the property behind the Home Depot, as well as trying to get more detailed info from some of the homeless people camped in the area.

Yes I still want to get a better picture of what land there is further afield from the homeless camps - within a ten mile radius? Even if its land that is restricted because they may have somehow got special permission? Thanks Cisco :)

Yet another video, he mentions more about the gun and the camps.

Looking beyond RD's history why is it so hard to believe he shot a BF, this was his mission, there are homeless people who describe a BF that is used to people, maybe Dyer would not have gotten lucky in other locations where BF are stealthy, as is the norm.

He was on a 10 day trip wth a gun, he was not playing around. These expeditions are not luxurious fun camps, why would a hoaxer go to the trouble of long missions if he was not serious about killing a BF?

Yes and usually hoaxers are conveniently on their own on in the company of a close buddy and way out in the wilderness?