Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

Melissa, Bigfoot Tracker, the website has pictures of Dyer with a group, not sure who that is maybe they are part of his team?

Edited by VioletX

I'm not sure if it's clear or not, but Dyer has said the bigfoot was in a landlocked area and it was used to the homeless people, which is why it was not scared to come to his camp. It seems pretty clear that it was in the landlocked woods behind the Home depot.

Cisco, after you ask some questions will you come right out and ask if they have heard any stories about bigfoot in that area. You can even say that you are looking into the area because a guy said he killed one there. Dyer has made it sound like many of the homeless people there have seen it or know about it. If none of them have a clue what you are talking about or tell you those 911 people made that old story up.then it will help a lot. Who knows they might tell you that they have seen one there.

JackiLB, are there actually other reports or is Dyer the only one who has said that. I've heard the 911 call, but I don't remember seeing or hearing any other reports.

Guest paradigm

Its not just by what Dyer has said, its the homeless camps reports too. Why should their accounts go amiss just because their stories are connected to a Rick Dyer kill story? The sightings reports since 2009? should be pretty good evidence to assume that maybe maybe, there is a sasquatch in that area?

The 911 call is very interesting, and to me, very persuasive. People with nothing to gain, and they sound very convincing to me. So yes, there could have been a Sasquatch in the area.

I just don't believe Ricky shot and killed it. Nothing he has said or done in the aftermath has made me think he has changed his ways from being a hoaxer and liar. I hope he can prove me wrong, but I'm not holding my breath.

The 911 call is very interesting, and to me, very persuasive. People with nothing to gain, and they sound very convincing to me. So yes, there could have been a Sasquatch in the area.

I just don't believe Ricky shot and killed it. Nothing he has said or done in the aftermath has made me think he has changed his ways from being a hoaxer and liar. I hope he can prove me wrong, but I'm not holding my breath.

Maybe its a Paradox Paradigm, a Paradox?

My weekends have been tied up with other things but this Sunday may be a possibility.

Maybe you shouldn't post publicly exactly when you will be going. :blink: Just concerned for you, man.

Well, I briefly watched the video, on mute, so I could take a look at the rifle. Does he mention anything about it? He certainly made a point to film it for a while...

I can't tell much about the rifle, other than it's a center fire so, even a small caliber bullet, would have a lot of velocity, especially at the range in which he claims to have shot the Bigfoot. As I mentioned, I've taken a lot of head shots with a 22/250 which is a high velocity cartridge, with a very small bullet, and it is devastating when it hits the head. I'm assuming RD would be the "type" to go for a larger cartridge. So, he would likely have a .30 caliber or .27 caliber rifle which could cover a very wide variety of loads and cartridges. It could be as large as a 300 mag or as small as a 270.

Regardless, any of the larger calibers would have done the following:

1. Made an enormously load noise

2. In that area, would have attracted the authorities.

3. Would have removed the Bigfoot's head, or most of it.

There is NO WAY his shot would have just knocked out two teeth. It would have decapitated the Bigfoot and traumatized the film crew. If you have never seen something shot in the head; it's very disconcerting and very messy. Also, the concussive noise from the rifle would have attracted the police. There's no way you could fire a gun like that, in or near the city and not have a response from LE.

Last but not least, depending on the distance and RD's experience as a shooter, he may not have been able to hit his target. I know it sounds crazy but I've seen it happen. RD's rifle has telescopic sights and he claims to have shot the Bigfoot from a very short distance. When shooting a rifle, with a scope, you have to be good at judging distance so you can compensate for the rise or drop of the bullet. If your rifle is "sighted in" for a 100 yards and you aim at something 400 yards away, you have to raise the cross hairs to compensate for the "drop" of the bullet over the greater distance. The same holds true for targets that are very close as the opposite effect, from long distance shooting, happens, in that the "bullet" is rising on order to be dead on at 100 yards. I've seen a friend of mine miss a doe at 70 feet because he had the cross hairs right between her eyes. The bullet went over the does head because it was still rising.

You can see how RD's story does not make sense in several ways. The shot would have done much more than just knock out two teeth and the noise would have attracted unwanted attention. Not to mention, he may have missed, depending on his experience and circumstances.

As an aside; what happened to the two teeth that were "knocked" out. Perhaps he can show us a photo of those? How about the hair, pieces of blood, bone and brain that were blown all over the place? That's a lot of biological evidence....

No I still wont buy the gun bit. Not all guns blow animals heads off? Surely if you specifically wanted to shoot a Bigfoot, you would chose a gun that was powerful but didnt blow it to smithereens as you would want an intact body just like with all game shooting that I know?

Guest paradigm

Maybe its a Paradox Paradigm, a Paradox?

I certainly hope so. It would be one of the greatest scientific discoveries ever, and selfishly, would vindicate my own personal feelings and statements about the validity of sasquatch.

I certainly hope so. It would be one of the greatest scientific discoveries ever, and selfishly, would vindicate my own personal feelings and statements about the validity of sasquatch.

Now you see this is what I cant understand - why do some people think its so far fetched to believe that a sasquatch could exist? Their physiology isnt ridiculous? They're not a peculiar hybrid mix of wings/gills/lungs/scales etc.. They are mammals, they have lungs, they eat, they defecate, the breed, they die, they have hair, eyes, noses, teeth why why why couldnt they not exist?

Not so much the rifle or the caliber, much more important would be they type of ammo. A ballistic tip round would blow the head into pink mist, a solid round not designed to mushroom would be more likely to punch a hole, but even in that case it would shatter bone, which would also cause alot of damage from the fragments moving !

Well, I briefly watched the video, on mute, so I could take a look at the rifle. Does he mention anything about it? He certainly made a point to film it for a while...

I can't tell much about the rifle, other than it's a center fire so, even a small caliber bullet, would have a lot of velocity, especially at the range in which he claims to have shot the Bigfoot. As I mentioned, I've taken a lot of head shots with a 22/250 which is a high velocity cartridge, with a very small bullet, and it is devastating when it hits the head. I'm assuming RD would be the "type" to go for a larger cartridge. So, he would likely have a .30 caliber or .27 caliber rifle which could cover a very wide variety of loads and cartridges. It could be as large as a 300 mag or as small as a 270.

Regardless, any of the larger calibers would have done the following:

1. Made an enormously load noise

2. In that area, would have attracted the authorities.

3. Would have removed the Bigfoot's head, or most of it.

There is NO WAY his shot would have just knocked out two teeth. It would have decapitated the Bigfoot and traumatized the film crew. If you have never seen something shot in the head; it's very disconcerting and very messy. Also, the concussive noise from the rifle would have attracted the police. There's no way you could fire a gun like that, in or near the city and not have a response from LE.

Last but not least, depending on the distance and RD's experience as a shooter, he may not have been able to hit his target. I know it sounds crazy but I've seen it happen. RD's rifle has telescopic sights and he claims to have shot the Bigfoot from a very short distance. When shooting a rifle, with a scope, you have to be good at judging distance so you can compensate for the rise or drop of the bullet. If your rifle is "sighted in" for a 100 yards and you aim at something 400 yards away, you have to raise the cross hairs to compensate for the "drop" of the bullet over the greater distance. The same holds true for targets that are very close as the opposite effect, from long distance shooting, happens, in that the "bullet" is rising on order to be dead on at 100 yards. I've seen a friend of mine miss a doe at 70 feet because he had the cross hairs right between her eyes. The bullet went over the does head because it was still rising.

You can see how RD's story does not make sense in several ways. The shot would have done much more than just knock out two teeth and the noise would have attracted unwanted attention. Not to mention, he may have missed, depending on his experience and circumstances.

As an aside; what happened to the two teeth that were "knocked" out. Perhaps he can show us a photo of those? How about the hair, pieces of blood, bone and brain that were blown all over the place? That's a lot of biological evidence....

Cisco, you can tell us more about that area, but on google, it looks pretty urban. I can see the landlocked idea, but looks pretty inhabited. .????

He said he used a 30.06.

Yeah, you can read 30.06 on the gun in the video. I agree what type of ammo he used would have made a huge difference, but I'm certainly no gun expert.

Now you see this is what I cant understand - why do some people think its so far fetched to believe that a sasquatch could exist? Their physiology isnt ridiculous? They're not a peculiar hybrid mix of wings/gills/lungs/scales etc.. They are mammals, they have lungs, they eat, they defecate, the breed, they die, they have hair, eyes, noses, teeth why why why couldnt they not exist?

Not to totally derail this thread or to antagonize you JackiLB, but it might just be the lack of proof of breeding, or dying, or hair, or teeth, or defecation that some people no longer believe in Sasquatch. Surely all of this type of activity ( perfectly normal for any animal) would have left something tangible around by now.

Yeah, you can read 30.06 on the gun in the video. I agree what type of ammo he used would have made a huge difference, but I'm certainly no gun expert.

Here is a link to a site about that gun with picture of a deer kill. http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php/12185-Deer-stalking-with-a-30-06

Not to totally derail this thread or to antagonize you JackiLB, but it might just be the lack of proof of breeding, or dying, or hair, or teeth, or defecation that some people no longer believe in Sasquatch. Surely all of this type of activity ( perfectly normal for any animal) would have left something tangible around by now.

Antagonise me? LOL I love being antagonised! Yeah thats a whole different thread there isnt it dMaker but a good one and one that really I should get involved in rather than just sticking to 'Rick Dyer Again'. I think I am going crazy! :russian: