Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

San Antonio is a big city and very spread out. This is why traffic is really not an issue. However, we have plenty of police and they would have responded to a rifle shot very quickly.

I love how RD keeps altering his story as we find more info. He first claimed that he shot the Bigfoot in the area we have been discussing. However, after I went and spoke to people there, he the claimed it was "10 minutes" away. What is that supposed to mean? Ten minutes in what direction?

If he went west, that would mean he would be someplace off 90W or I10. Most of that land is private property.

This story is simply not true. He originally claimed it happened in San Antonio and we know that it would not have been possible, if things happened as he described.

I'm thinking its a waste of time to even go out there again. If I get any pertinent info, he'll just say it happened 10 minutes away. Then, if I spent a week covering a 10 mile radius, he would just say it was 12-15 minutes/ miles away.

He is a liar and will never admit to what really happened until he's painted into a corner.

I listened to his radio blog a while back. Someone asked him *How far away was the actual site from the Home Depot area*?. He specifically stated within a couple miles. This was a follow up on his announcing that people were wrong about the Home Depot area being the actual scene of the event. I would think a *couple miles* would still put it in San Antonio city limits?

Edited by ronn1

Guest WldHrtRnch

Look at a map of the area!! Zoom in with bird's eye view (satellite or aerial view), zoom out, look around the area. Yes, a couple miles from the Home Depot in any direction would be within the city limits, it's urban and heavily inhabited.

*How far away was the actual site from the Home Depot area*?. He specifically stated within a couple miles.

This means nothing. 10 feet away is within a couple of miles.

When I wrote to him on his FB page he said it was about a 10 minute drive...who knows at this point,lol!

Here's proof that he's lying on the fly. In one video, he claims it happened a couple of miles away from Home Depot. He then told Violet, on his Facebook page, that the location was 10 minutes away?

Which one was it? In San Antonio, a 10 minute drive is 10-15 miles away.

This discrepancy proves RD is lying about the location.

Something tells me there will be some that will claim he was just a little confused and this does not prove anything......

This means nothing. 10 feet away is within a couple of miles.

My point is focusing on whether he was still within San Antonio City Limits, which has very strict laws governing the use of fire arms. The city ordinance was posted on this thread.

Look at a map of the area!! Zoom in with bird's eye view (satellite or aerial view), zoom out, look around the area. Yes, a couple miles from the Home Depot in any direction would be within the city limits, it's urban and heavily inhabited.

Thanks...that's very good to know.

Here's proof that he's lying on the fly. In one video, he claims it happened a couple of miles away from Home Depot. He then told Violet, on his Facebook page, that the location was 10 minutes away?

Which one was it? In San Antonio, a 10 minute drive is 10-15 miles away.

This discrepancy proves RD is lying about the location.

Something tells me there will be some that will claim he was just a little confused and this does not prove anything......

Assuming 60MPH it would be 10 miles...If he was not on a HWY and he was on side roads...that would be 5 miles or so.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Again, ronn, look at a map of the area. You aren't going to be able to maintain 60mph for quite a distance from this area. There are quite a few businesses, red lights, Sea World is right there. Unless you are just reckless, and speeding, with a 30.06 on the seat of the vehicle?? Wouldn't put it past RD. Same with firing a gun, several times? anywhere near this area. Story just does not hold water. - and that is another question I had. What water resources would a BF have had, landlocked in this particular area?

He is a liar and will never admit to what really happened until he's painted into a corner.

No body put's RD in the corner! lol ( ok if you don't get this movie reference, let me introduce you to the 80's sometime heheh )

My point is focusing on whether he was still within San Antonio City Limits, which has very strict laws governing the use of fire arms. The city ordinance was posted on this thread.

Thanks...that's very good to know.

Assuming 60MPH it would be 10 miles...If he was not on a HWY and he was on side roads...that would be 5 miles or so.

Yes I agree RD is a liar, but isn't it common to associate miles with minutes? I know I do it. If something is... say 30 miles, I also refer to it as 30 minutes away. Maybe this is just me and my family, because we all do it.

Just a thought.

Edited by simplyskyla

Is there a source of water on this property?

The area is basically land locked as I understand it..but, yes there are creeks in the area. It's a foregone conclusion that BF (should you believe in it) resides near water.

Edited by ronn1

Guest WldHrtRnch

Looking at the maps, I can't see any creeks or any other water source on this little patch of woods at the Home Depot. There are some water tanks across Hwy 1604, those were mentioned in the 911 call. Had to look up land locked, lol. I believe RD said the BF was land locked, which I took to mean he got in these woods and was "locked" in there as it is really the only woods in a very urban area.

Land locked actually means:

adjective

1. shut in completely, or almost completely, by land: a landlocked bay.

2. having no direct access to the sea: a landlocked country.

3. living in waters shut off from the sea, as some fish.

or:

landlocked adj. referring to a parcel of real property which has no access or egress (entry or exit) to a public street and cannot be reached except by crossing another's property. In such a case there is an "implied easement" over the adjoining lot from which it was created (carved out).

I don't think this area is land locked.

There is a lot of good discussion going on here, but I keep coming back to this comment by LTBF and I have to say that it is (as far as I am concerned) the single most compelling reason so far as to why this didn't happen.

After all, it's not like RD would have first signed a contract that covered who owned a body if a BF was shot... He might of signed a contract saying that Minnow owned the film rights to whatever happened, etc... But it's so obvious judging on an ounce of RD's psychology that if there had been a body (especially if he was the one who'd laid it low) he would have planted a flag in it and held on for dear life.

But technically Miller44 he has done just that. He published the camper video and also has been shouting on his blog radio show how he shot the animal? Isnt that planting a flag?

So after Dyer shot the unknown hominid. The authorities showed up had a quick look at the strange human ape type creature that no one has ever laid eyes on before, shrugged their shoulders and merrily went on about their business.

The discovery that there is huge 8ft 700lb man beasts scavenging in a densely populated area seemed fairly reasonable to Chief Wiggum and his men. Hell, he even let them keep the body of this biological miracle to freak out the folks of San Antonio at a later date.

Violet - I'm UK based and managed to find out quite a bit more about the forthcoming doc from a very good source. It's shaping up to be a very good film which will be of great interest to us all but not for the reasons stated in this thread.

Ah come on - I dont believe this! I am UK based and I even know someone who is a cameraman for the BBC and I still cant get any info on the film!!