Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

Somebody asked Musky Allen on Facebook when he was going to see the body. He said his lawyer is reviewing a 9 page disclosure document given to him by Dyer and that there are a lot of people involved with it until he can see the specimen.

He also said that the disclosure is to keep him from taking photographic, video, and audio evidence, but as of now it looks like he can tell anyone he wants what he sees. He said there is no reason for him to go if he can't at least do that. He also said it shouldn't be much longer and he will tell the community everything as soon as he returns.

JRid, That is too funny, I was about to type that up,lol, I am glad I read your post before I did.

I wish they would hurry it along though ; D

JackiLB - I am here to make friends, not enemies. If I stressed you out, I apologise. I have already said I respect your views on this story, even if I don't agree. with them necessarily. I don't want to criticise anyone who has an opinion, especially on a subject like Bigfoot, that should have an element of fun to it. You don't have to apologise to me for anything :)

Kind regards,

Lee

JRid, That is too funny, I was about to type that up,lol, I am glad I read your post before I did.

I wish they would hurry it along though ; D

So if there is a real disclosure agreement then does that mean there is a real body?

Somebody asked Musky Allen on Facebook when he was going to see the body. He said his lawyer is reviewing a 9 page disclosure document given to him by Dyer and that there are a lot of people involved with it until he can see the specimen.

He also said that the disclosure is to keep him from taking photographic, video, and audio evidence, but as of now it looks like he can tell anyone he wants what he sees. He said there is no reason for him to go if he can't at least do that. He also said it shouldn't be much longer and he will tell the community everything as soon as he returns.

WELL...so it looks like this is going to take place. Either Musky Allen is in on this hoax or Dyer has what he says he has. There are no other possibilities. I don't think Dyer would take him out there to see a *fake* body, since Dyer mentioned in his radio blog that Musky could do whatever he wanted as far as inspecting it (within limits of course..no specimens..photos..etc I presume). Like I said..the only other fly in the ointment would be Allen is in on this hoax. Edited by ronn1

WELL...so it looks like this is going to take place. Either Musky Allen is in on this hoax or Dyer has what he says he has. There are no other possibilities. I don't think Dyer would take him out there to see a *fake* body, since Dyer mentioned in his radio blog that Musky could do whatever he wanted as far as inspecting it (within limits of course..no specimens..photos..etc I presume). Like I said..the only other fly in the ointment would be Allen is in on this hoax.

But if Musky is in on the hoax - what does he gain from it? Rick pays him a sum of money, but then Musky blackmails him for lying it would just get too ridiculous to join in on a hoax?

Guest WldHrtRnch

I've lost interest in this story. Think about it, if there was a major discovery like this, Sept 6, 2012 almost 5 months ago. It would have already been out.

Me too. It is just, boring.

Well the problem is that until more evidence comes out ie a body or a film, then we just go round and round in circles and although I am not bored with the story, I do feel like I am going crazy! Edited by JackiLB

Guest DantheMan

Yeah,,,but it's not the *Wild West* of the 1800s either. Ya just can't go shooting a gun whenever it pleases you do so..let alone go hunting in areas not designated for that. I can just about guarantee, that any area within a mile or two of the Home Depot is NOT a hunting zone...nor would anyone be allowed to discharge a fire arm in that area....even if it was outside the boundary of the city.

I can absolutely guarantee you are 100% incorrect with this statement. He could have been six inches outside of the city limits and be legal.

There is no such thing as "hunting zones", or at least anything that states you can only discharge a firearm within a hunting zone.

But if Musky is in on the hoax - what does he gain from it? Rick pays him a sum of money, but then Musky blackmails him for lying it would just get too ridiculous to join in on a hoax?

If Musky is in on this..he's not going to turn around and black mail Dyer..besides, that would go nowhere. If Musky is NOT in on this...Dyer wouldn't bring him out..UNLESS>>>he intends to pull off some tactic which would prevent Musky from actually viewing the body (which isn't there) . Something akin to saying Allen attempted to do something that *broke the NDA*..if you get the drift.

Really..even with this *Musky Allen* thing going down? Edited by ronn1

ronn1 wrote: I don't think Dyer would take him out there to see a *fake* body,

Yes,Unbelievably, He would. http://www.foxnews.c...,406101,00.html

I'm aware of 2008 hoax. If one was to see that IN PERSON, it would have been obvious. No way Dyer will be able to pull off a fake with Allen examining it up close and personal..unless Allen is in on this.

Guest WldHrtRnch

^^ ^^ Yeah, just no hope here. I don't give much credence to Musky Allen, don't really know who he is for sure, a skeptic? So am I. :boredom: Friend of RD on FB? I don't even pretend to know all the players in the BF game. Everybody seems to dis everybody else. Just know I don't have much faith in RD having killed a BF. He's nuts. He's a hoaxer. He loves attention, can't keep his story straight, keeps changing it. The area is totally implausible. I wonder if Minnow Films was even the film crew involved at all? RD has a film crew?? http://bigfoottracker.wix.com/biglionfilms#! Again, nothing of any substance. And exactly pb, he would do it, he's done it before. I'll believe it when he produces a body. Not a second before . . .