Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

ronn1

I think he's just trying to point us in the wrong direction. Why would he go anywhere else? This is the area with reported Bigfoot sightings. There are no other published reports in this general area. To go someplace else would be wildly speculative on his part.

Edited by Cisco

He maintains that the history of reports on that property initially attracted him to that area and he has pictures being there as well. Why he maintains that he moved to another area nearby, is a question that hasn't been answered. At least you have demonstrated a purported BF *could* live there. I find it hard to come to terms that an 8Ft creature of this size could go relatively undetected for so long in an area *populated* by campers/homeless people.

Edited by ronn1

Nice job Cisco. Thanks for the information. It sounds like you and your son had quite a time exploring that area. Any chance you can post some photos?

Good Job Cisco! Appreciate your efforts. I too bet your Son enjoyed exploring with his Father. Made some memories and got some good hard information. Although I'm sure Mr. Dyer will claim its the wrong place if he learns someone has backtracked his tall tale again lol. Again Good Job.

Guest VioletX

Thanks so much Cisco Big + for you and your son too : )

I am glad that you could get a feel for the landscape and potential habitat, now we have some proper perspective.

That is peculiat about the dead dog and other dead creatures, hope your son was not upset about that.

I had a feeling from the map that the area was dense and had possibility.

Hope you enjoyed your adventure Cisco!

Edited by VioletX

Violet, I hope you are right about this and there is a Bigfoot Body and the mystery is solved. I will be very happy in that respect. I just cannot find anything good to say about someone who I believe is what I believe to be an arrogant, untruthful egotisical person who hurts defenseless women.

This is a Google map image of the area. The blue dot is where we parked and walked in.

http://www.flickr.co...N05/8422900158/

This is the strange piece of meat

http://www.flickr.co...N05/8421791219/

Dead dog...

http://www.flickr.co...N05/8421796961/

This was the path up, into the property. As you can see, it's very steep.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92631375@N05/8421798489/

View of the Home Depot from the property

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92631375@N05/8421797471/

Old tent we found... Does this look like the one in the video?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92631375@N05/8422890876/

Edited by Cisco

So those other pics on your I phone were also from there I assume.

I just don't see a HUGE creature avoiding detection in this area...besides..this *BIG BOY* requires 10K calories per day and he's not gonna find it in this relatively confined area.

Edited by ronn1

Ronn

I think this area is about 50 acres. It may or may not be enough to support a 600-800 lb animal. However, it would not be impossible for it to cross roads at night and make its way to other larger tracts of land. This property may be in it's evening route of foraging. It could be attractive because of the road kills or homeless people.

In theory, a large animal could easily follow green belts and undeveloped land tracts from the country to the inner city.

There's also a report from the 1990's of a cleaning lady that saw a Bigfoot from a construction trailer, on a property that was being developed, about 15-20 miles from where we were today.

Ronn

I think this area is about 50 acres. It may or may not be enough to support a 600-800 lb animal. However, it would not be impossible for it to cross roads at night and make its way to other larger tracts of land. This property may be in it's evening route of foraging. It could be attractive because of the road kills or homeless people.

In theory, a large animal could easily follow green belts and undeveloped land tracts from the country to the inner city.

There's also a report from the 1990's of a cleaning lady that saw a Bigfoot from a construction trailer, on a property that was being developed, about 15-20 miles from where we were today.

Perhaps...

But I don't see it. If there were a constant supply of say FISH and small game...maybe. But in a relativley land locked urban area like this...I don't see suffcient dietary possibilities. Do you think the water supply was sufficient here?

Guest DantheMan

Perhaps...

But I don't see it. If there were a constant supply of say FISH and small game...maybe. But in a relativley land locked urban area like this...I don't see suffcient dietary possibilities. Do you think the water supply was sufficient here?

I'm quite confident if a BF were to enter that area, it wouldn't spend all of its time there.

Elk, Deer, Bears, Cougars are all known to triangulate. It's certainly plausible a BF could go in there once in a while too. Sounds like plenty of cover.

For the record, I do not believe Rick is anything but a lying sack of.......

yes..BF could utilize the area..but only on a very limited basis. So, I'm looking to where he could go to get the requisite food and water? If it were to exploit other areas...WHERE? The surrounding area doesn't appear to be very promising as far as foraging and taking down prey. Most animals (Bear) of this size require substantial territory. This area appears to be rather limited and *anemic* for an animal of this size.

ronn1

I think he's just trying to point us in the wrong direction. Why would he go anywhere else? This is the area with reported Bigfoot sightings. There are no other published reports in this general area. To go someplace else would be wildly speculative on his part.

Fantastic report Cisco -thanks so much for your efforts and bravery! So that does give a pretty good picture of the area and the density. Hadnt realised the land around the Home Depot was so huge. Yes I think RD has been trying to give red herrings as to the exact direction too? I am still intrigued by the fact that there are caves somewhere in the vicinity too but not asking you to find them.