Us Fish And Game Do Know About Them

kbhunter

C'mon? Look how poorly the emblems at the top corners look. This was probably compiled from other documents, with the last part of the table added.

BFF Patron

http://www.fws.gov/n...77/19771221.pdf

It seems this is the same document Larry Batson released in conjunction with a fund-raiser for his wildlife rehab. efforts and talk which he disseminated on DVD before the FWS in West Virginia several years back. The document looks sort of cobbled together to me..... but if confirmation that Levitt worked for the agency and the numbered code on page 3 has any significance with dates and memo's released I guess I would be convinced. I have a copy of the document from Battson, so I can check to see if there are discrepancies between the one published above and the one Battson disseminated but I'd have to copy scan it. Not sure it is worth my efforts personally.

Edited by bipedalist

Guest OntarioSquatch

Looks like an official document from the actual www.fws.gov website. It seems they might have accidentally acknowledged that Northern California has populations of them. They usually deny anything Bigfoot.

Jon, lower right side of page, under

"Table 1. Number of individual track plate stations with detections of forest carnivores August 2005 to March 2006."

Guest VioletX

Thanks, I just sent this to my Aunt, she just retired from 30 yrs with U.S. Fish and Wildlife and does not believe in the Sasquatch, well, she has pretended to be open-minded, but I know she was just humoring me-ha!

I would be glad for anyone to research this for authenticity, I have no problem if it can be determined either way.

When I first began having my encounters, I had a meeting with a member of the BFRO prior to them going to our property. This person was still employed by the military and did confirm to me the military in the area (Fort Benning GA) was very much aware of them in the forests around the base. I did have 1 other person from the military base confirm that for me.

KB

Sounds like this was a short project with special funding so those involved made up the page we see here:

http://www.fws.gov/y...Yaeger_etal.pdf My guess is the researchers listed below know about BF and put it down on the survey page. This doesn't mean the Fish and Wildlife Service recognises BF at the state or federal level.

Next Steps

Current funding will allow us to

complete approximately 50 PSUs

by May 2006. Additional funding

will allow us to expand this effort

into southern Trinity and

Mendocino Counties.

The field crew: Byron Littleton, Devlin Madrone,

Heather Langendorf, Jesse Sargent and

Katie Moriarty and Whitney Crombie (not pictured)

Edited by georgerm