Bigfoot And Esp, Interdimensionalism, Aliens Etc... Brings Down Bigfootery?

Guest armchairesearcher

^^ Quote truetalk: "our society is built in a way that keeps people confined to a box and cant think

for themselves."

Oo-ooo!! One of my favorite topics, 'cept I don't blame society that most folks can't/won't think

for themselves; my notion is that it's biological and no one's fault. ... But neverMind!

Promote Sasquatch as an interesting and acceptable topic, not so fringe anymore.

As I have said before, this can be done, and it's largely because most folks are easily led.

Advertising, PR, molding public opinion: Madison Avenue's ad industry is built on this and it

works very well!

If some of the monied folk would hire a good ad agency to improve Bf's image, pretty soon he'd

"be cool" instead of ridiculous, and people would want to know him -- or they'd imagine they did.

That would open the door enough that even mainstream Science could afford to have a go at it.

And those who are already doin' it be seen as heroic pioneers, which they are!

Just because none of my family or friends think bigfoot is cool doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't. Bigfoot is found in advertising and movies quite handily. Bigfoot is definitely cool. Unfortunately, bigfooters don't come across as cool. Some of it is quite likely because of the woo factor, unfortunately.

Personally, I find some of the woo stuff interesting even as I don't really believe in psychic powers or ufos. I do think they are an aspect of the mainstream uber-consciousness. And so too is bigfoot. For better or worse.

I don't agree with trying to think things out from a distance. Arm chair quarterbacks never have-never will hoist a real trophy. You got to get out there and experience things for yourself! Having said that, I understand much better now why they elude folks, but have even more questions at to how they do some of the things they do!

You have to get out there and experience it for yourself and then make your own educated decisions. Animal Planet, BFRO, BFF etc.are not going to do it for you.....just my opinion which worked very well for me!....

M.O.

We had an incident this week where fresh prints were left in the snow outside the cottage.

Couldn't see where they came in or where they left. I was perplexed. We had a trail through the snow going up to the gift tree and that's the only explanation I can come up with.

Didn't see any prints going up that trail but it doesn't mean it didn't utilize it.

I was saying to the owner, what's going on? Don't tell me they can disappear/reappear! I was baffled.

Dirt on another print left after we went back in the cottage (found in the morning) showed me that it was hiding likely nearby when we were out there the first time.

It's likely that the entry and exit point were through the snow trail we'd already made.

I can understand why some people think they have extraordinary abilities. The way they move around us is incredible. Very intelligent.

That dirt on his foot will give us some great insight into where he hid while we filmed/photographed. That info will shed some light on their disappearing technique.

While I think the Bigfoot and the UFO phenomena are independent and should not be mixed, I do find it amusing than in each community the other topic is the joke.

I recall in Close Encounters of the Third Kind movie where the USAF is having a serious press conference with the community and suddenly a farmer stand up and says:

“I saw Bigfoot once! [everyone in the room reacts. The Farmer stands up]

“1951! It made a sound that I would not want to hear twice in my life.†[sits down]

Quote Source:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/close_encounters_of_the_third_kind/quotes/

In the movie, the BF topic was supposed to be a credibility buster on the claims made by UFO eyewitnesses. The topic just disrupted the whole press conference and it was done.

I don’t think the serious UFO researchers/students will bring the BF topic to their conferences or papers (needless to say the USAF).

Likewise in Bigfoot research, where UFOs are considered a joke and mixing UFOs with BF only introduces more noise and destroys the credibility on the BF witness.

Which topic is more outlandish or has more merit is a totally different debate. But both communities are better off keeping high fences.

Guest crabshack

I don’t think the serious UFO researchers/students will bring the BF topic to their conferences or papers (needless to say the USAF).

Likewise in Bigfoot research, where UFOs are considered a joke and mixing UFOs with BF only introduces more noise and destroys the credibility on the BF witness.

Not so sure about that, see Stan Gordon’s UFO Anomalies Zone.

I've seen both, so I will not discount much of anything, PA just seems to attract weird stuff.

Guest thermalman

Not so sure about that, see Stan Gordon’s UFO Anomalies Zone.

I've seen both, so I will not discount much of anything, PA just seems to attract weird stuff.

like the Phillies, Sixers, Flyers, Steelers.......;)

SSR Team

What's ESP ?

Is it a term that is used incorrectly that could be attributed to Infrasound ?

If so, what's so " out there " about that ?

Alibnes and the nonsense that goes with that, i can understand.

But Infrasound ?

A number of Animals use Infrasound in a number of ways, i don't see the issue with that.

This is one of the reasons I don't necessarily throw out the esp stories. Witnesses may be misunderstanding something that could be perfectly normal. Perhaps infrasound is affecting the witness in a way they misinterpret as psychic influence.

This is one of the reasons I don't necessarily throw out the esp stories. Witnesses may be misunderstanding something that could be perfectly normal. Perhaps infrasound is affecting the witness in a way they misinterpret as psychic influence.

Or perhaps both infrasound and telepathy (ESP) are involved.

As to the ET-UFO-Sasquatch connection. There have been many cases with very reliable witnesses that had nothing to gain and a lot to lose that clearly made the connection.

Im not a scientist or a researcher,although I have done tons of research, I am an engineer by career. I had not experienced anything supernatural in all my life and thought of such things as the stuff of movies,myths,legends and just generally BS. Then I had my BF encounters (no not Aliens and UFOs)and everything changed. I don't care how much it ticks you or anyone else off or how much someone thinks Im lying, my interactions with these creatures was real and it was not what one would call normal.So that's that... Now from what I can see in your (thread starters) profile is that you have not had a BF experience. Im not going into what all I went through because you wouldn't believe it or understand anyway , but I will say this.. This research goes where it goes, not where one or many ones may want for it to go, or feel if it leads down this path then it wont be taken seriously. This is what some scientists did with climate change. They didn't have the solid science that proves it is man made so they fabricated some science for a political agenda. Im sure there are many who would agree and plenty who would disagree, but those are the facts. The facts in this case are basically that there is no bonafide proof, yes there are some evidences but no there is nothing concrete enough to call it an existence. I and many like me dont need that proof and have had real encounters so who are your or anyone else to determine where the facts lead, The research goes where the research leads...period end of story. I have to admit I too dismissed some of the more wild testimonies of such events until I had my own. After that I just felt like a fool and decided it best to reserve judgement.I have learned the hard way that a closed mouth can gather no foot (or bigfoot) as the case may be.

Stay Humble :)

Edited by ThePhaige

what's so strange about a being that can read your mind and navigate dimensions but also likes to roll around in doo doo

and rotten fish?

So I am currently in the BF and UFOs exist but are independent of each other. However, this story got me thinking what if I am wrong and if they are somehow related how would it be:

http://www.kentuckyb...lle_monster.htm

So here is the result of 5 minutes of thinking on the subject:

• Life evolved slightly differently on another earth like planet where the dominant species turned out to be what we know as BF. The planet evolved well before earth giving them a good head start on humans. Think planet of the apes.
  • They found earth after they evolved to the point of developing interplanetary travel.
  • They had a problem of what to do with certain citizens. Perhaps it was there version of convicts or perhaps those that did not fully develop mentally and did not believe in diluting the gene pool by supporting them but also could not come to killing their own. So they decided to deport them to earth instead. Since the population is not growing this was a one time event. Think Escape from NY with earth being the destination.
  • The BFs that exist today on earth are the descedants many generations removed from those original colonist. They have either evolved or been genetically programmed to avoid humans. Some times the genes go awry resulting in the aggressive types of BF.
  • Occassional BFs from the mother planet drop by to check on them. These are the ones that communicate with us telepatheticaly and do not harm us when encountered in the posted story.

Just to be clear. I do not believe in anything typed above. This was just an exercise for fun and to spawn a friendly discussion.

- Chris

This subject has been beat to death on BFF recently actually. Read the forum.

I was curious about how often this subject comes up in BFF and how popular it is, so below is a summary of similar topics/subjects discussed before with their respective links.

Of all the posts, only this one had subject tags (maybe that is a 2012 feature). Nonetheless, the search engine worked well otherwise I would not have found all these other posts.

After reading a large sample of these posts, I realize that they never conclude anything or provide some new insight.

They are mainly opinions and speculations and rarely do people bring some good very well documented cases to back up the high strangeness claim.

However, the popularity of these topics is real as seen by the number of views and posts.

Some possible reasons for this topic to resurface once or twice a year could be:

1) new members of BFF who post the question without being aware of the previous discussion

2) new members of BFF who have read previous discussion but who want to start a fresh thread with a new angle/perspective

3) the subject will never be resolved conclusively for all BFF members (just like BF subject) so it will continue to be a subject for discussion

4) old members who think the subject has merit and are not satisfied that some attributes of the BF phenomenom have been given fair review

Summary of search results on this topic (not guaranteed to be 100% comprehensive) is shown below with some stats.

Hopefully this will be helpful to new BFF readers and members who like this topic and want to read up before posting.

Bigfoot And Esp, Interdimensionalism, Aliens Etc... Brings Down Bigfootery?

First Post: Armchairresearcher, January 7, 2013

Last Post: NCBRR, January 15, 2013

Number of Posts: 28

Views as of Jan-19-2013: 523

http://bigfootforums...own-bigfootery/

The Psychic Sasquatch

First Post: Twilight Fan, July 6, 2012

Last Post: Bipedlist, September 1, 2012

Number of Posts: 872

Views as of Jan-19-2013: 18,862

http://bigfootforums...ge__hl__psychic

Orbs and Bigfoot

First Post: Violet X, August 22, 2012

Last Post: Bipedlist, September 1, 2012

Number of Posts: 127

Views as of Jan-19-2013: 1,813

http://bigfootforums...bs-and-bigfoot/

Mental Powers of Bigfoot

First Post: TrueTalk, December 13, 2012

Last Post: Bipedlist, December 18, 2012

Number of Posts: 44

Views as of Jan-19-2013: 918

http://bigfootforums...ers-of-bigfoot/

Mindspeak

First Post: Spader, October 2, 2012

Last Post: Bipedlist, October 8, 2012

Number of Posts: 69

Views as of Jan-19-2013: 1,049

http://bigfootforums...3972-mindspeak/

Does A Bigfoot/ufo Connection Exist?

First Post: TheKingdomKeys, December 22, 2011

Last Post: AaronD, May 2, 2012

Number of Posts: 415

Views as of Jan-19-2013: 12,422

http://bigfootforums...nnection-exist/

Could It Be That Bigfoot Is Paranormal?

First Post: ParaApe, August 11, 2011

Last Post: Art1972, March 8, 2012

Number of Posts: 506

Views as of Jan-19-2013: 10,798

http://bigfootforums...-is-paranormal/

A Paranormal Proposition

First Post: Bonehead74, August 25, 2011

Last Post: Guest, September 23, 2011

Number of Posts: 138

Views as of Jan-19-2013: 2,149

http://bigfootforums...al-proposition/

Invisible Bigfoot & Alternative Thinking

First Post: JudasBeast, April 5, 2011

Last Post: BFSleuth, July 21, 2012

Number of Posts: 317

Views as of Jan-19-2013: 11,915

http://bigfootforums...ative-thinking/

Review of Jack Lapseritis' The Psychic Sasquatch

First Post: DBLondon, June 18, 2006

Last Post: HRPuffnstuff, June 21, 2010

Number of Posts: 64

Views as of Jan-19-2013: 11,741

http://bigfootforums...chic-sasquatch/

• Upvote 1

Where's paraape and Erik Beckjord when you need them? NOT!

EB passed away actually. I remember on BFF 1.0 there was a rule you couldn't refer to EB.

I won't say that Bigfoot has psychic abilities, but, here's food for thought:

What if they aren't native to this planet? What if or planet is one of those adventure safari vacation packages, and our planet attracts arborial tourists? Could be that, in the grand scheme of things, that planet earth is just a backwater primitive planet where beings from other planets go to get their adventure. ;)

There is something to be said about keeping an open mind. However, keeping your mind open so much that it can get filled with trash is the danger.

That's where critical thought comes in. That's the filter, and, sadly, it is a skill that is frowned upon in today's society.

Edited by PsyShroom