What If It's Real?

Sasfooty

Guest Cervelo

I guess I would like to know what kinda ribs they were, and if they were cooked or not.

Although in most states this would be bear baiting depending on the season and might be illegal.

I disagee as bigfoots will be just as hard to find and shoot as they have always been. Also, there will be protection measures put up pretty soon I reacon.

I guess you're right (I sure hope so). It depends on how quickly those protection laws can be implemented. Before that happens I'm sure people like RD will try to catch another one, dead or alive.

Quote Sasfooty, "This is the thread to state for all to remember, which side

of the fence you're on, & your plans for a future in which Bigfoot is a fact."

A number of Bigfoot Proponents have stated clearly that they don't believe

Rick Dyer shot a Bf nor has a body this time around.

Why is it so hard to understand that believing in Bigfoot is not the same thing

as believing everything that some yahoo claims about Bf?

Sas, I do not think you are a liar or a fool. I think you are a habituated habituator,

a knower. Maybe a bit paranoid and prickly toward humans.

I asked you a straight question a while back; got a snippy, dismissive response.

Turnabout is I don't answer your question now.

• Upvote 1

Sas, I do not think you are a liar or a fool. I think you are a habituated habituator,

a knower. Maybe a bit paranoid and prickly toward humans.

I asked you a straight question a while back; got a snippy, dismissive response.

Turnabout is I don't answer your question now.

Fair enough. I don't even remember what the question was, & I'll admit to being prickly. I have discovered that the more prickly I am, the sooner the scoftics back off & leave me alone.

I guess it works, huh? ;)

Edited to say, if it was an honest question, I apologize, & maybe we can try it again.....

Edited by Sasfooty

@ Sasfooty

Not just the scoftics, either.

(I don't recall the question, either, or even which thread.)

Edited by Oonjerah

I'd believe Dyer's story if it included a habituation scenario with bib wearing bigfoot shot off a train but sadly this is a nonsense story about a bigfoot who lives behind a huge home improvement store.

Sasfooty, on 11 February 2013 - 11:20 AM, said:

I was hoping that everyone would state which side of the fence they are on

Based on what he's done and said in the past, I have to be very skeptical and say 90% I believe it to be a hoax. I will hold a very slim 10% chance that he did in fact do it, just because of our forum member here who actually WENT there and looked at the area and said "Yeah, slim possibility that it could have happened" and give some weight to his actual research investigation of the area of the alleged kill.

Edited by madison5716

@ Sasfooty

Not just the scoftics, either.

Well, sometimes when you spray for roaches, you will accidentally kill a fly spider or two.

Breaks of the game, I guess.

I disagee as bigfoots will be just as hard to find and shoot as they have always been. Also, there will be protection measures put up pretty soon I reacon.

Plussed!

Guest DantheMan

Until proven without a shadow of a doubt to be true, IMHO it is a hoax, completed by a serial hoaxer and pathological Dyer, I mean lier.

I do think it is feasible, but there are too many outright lies and holes in the story....so possible but not likely!

Interestingly enough, I believe the Sierra Story even though that story cannot be proven without a shadow of a doubt, how's that for ironic?

You reacon? Is RD's southern drawl wearing off on you jacki? LMBO!