What If It's Real?

Sasfooty

I think, if the RD story is for real, or, for that matter, anyone brings in a dead bigfoot, it's a new day in that Bigfoot gets recognized as real. The body would give us a number of baselines and DNA samples. It would get national protection for Bigfoot, likely.

But there still would need to be research (maybe better funded), and, really more questions than answers. I think many more questions would come out of a dead bigfoot than answers. We just may know what questions are important to ask. As Chris Noel subtitles his book "dead giants tell no tales."

Good thread, Not sure what he has or doesn't have, time will tell. Whatever it is I doubt its a SSq.. However who says they need protecting and how do you know there aren't already measures in place by proxy to extend them a safe haven? << BTW Thats a rhetorical question. I already know the answer.

There is so many more balls in the air than most people care to or can see when it comes to this whole thing. Yes they are real.

Edited by ThePhaige

The entire episode is an embarrassment to Sasquatchers WITH a brain.

I don't recall taking an IQ test during forum registration, but it has been almost 2 years since I did so and my memory doesn't function as well as in the past. :maninlove:

This is not for arguing the pros & cons of the RD event, since there is already a place for that. I was hoping that everyone would state which side of the fence they are on for future reference, & what they think the future will be like if BF is officially "outed".

Ptangier's answer is an example of what I was hoping for.

Is it too late to make a poll for this thread?

the FB/FB team was in Vegas last night to meet with Rick and view the body.. Should make for an interesting day today.. I will be going out to get some party duds for my vegas trip today!

Is it too late to make a poll for this thread?

I've been kicking myself for not thinking to add one.

Maybe an Admin can still do it.

This is going to sound SO awful and I'm sure I'll get flack for it, but IF Dyer really has a body, I think it will completely ruin the Bigfoot phenomena for me.

You see, I'm not even 100% sure Bigfoot exists. It is only the shear number of tracks, sounds and eyewitness sightings that makes me believe there is a strong possibility something is out there. It's that uncertainty though that makes it fascinating to me. I cannot reconcile the scores of sightings, dozens of recorded calls unknown to science and tracks found in places that make hoaxing unlikely, without considering it a good possibillity that a large, highly intelligent, and elusive primate does indeed stalk the woods of North America.

But, if an uncommitted, d-bag, like Dyer can simply bag one in a relatively small patch of woods on the edge of suburbia' then where is the mystique then? If that is truly the case, then that specimen, at least, is neither highly elusive, nor highly intelligent and any Joe Schmoe with a gun and a little luck should be able to get one too. Further, if someone like him could bag one and it is not this amazing, mysterious creature, then one shouldn't I, or anyone else for that matter, collect one as a trophy too? This wouldn't be the case if a type specimen were to be collected by someone who has truly put in the time and effort to investigate this phenomena and, only after years of study, were able to learn enough about their lifestyles and habits to be able to collect one.

So yes, based on the lies and inconsistencies told by Dyer and Musky so far, I am convinced this story is a hoax. But I also fear that if it isn't, the simple fact that it's RD and not a dedicated researcher, or group of researchers such as the TBRC, wouldn't bode well.

Edited by Cipher

Guest VioletX

No, But I would imagine something SOOOON!

I was just thinking that knowing these guys it will take them a good while to say what they want to say,lol. I am not holding my breath,lol!

Maybe they could release a simple statement and give more details later.

Well I be danged.

I just got finished telling somebody that I'd love to have all his comments to play back at him when sasquatch is confirmed.

But no way. Look, I'm walking, not falling up, not walking on a ball, there's the horizon, the earth is flat...

That's what I was thinking DWA.

Then, when it's positively confirmed, we can just come here & see all the skeptical comments in one place, without having to search for them.

Guest VioletX

That's what I was thinking DWA.

Then, when it's positively confirmed, we can just come here & see all the skeptical comments in one place, without having to search for them.

Dyers Bigfoot is rolling over in his Gurney listening to all this. :D