The Ketchum Report (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest OntarioSquatch

I guess it was never really about the science for some of Dr. Ketchum's supporters, they just want to believe regardless of what the truth may be.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Guest thermalman

Owned by ryanandjessicajordan@Gmail.com with a SC address and a MI phone number.

Sounds like a real scientific organization.

What can you tell us about them?

Nothing.

But I have a suspicion that the supposed journal that was bought and changed to denovo was nothing more than a domain name.

Guest thermalman

After what's happened in Boston and Texas this past week, MK's report seems rather minuscule in the big scheme of things. :)

Edited by thermalman

Mentality being the ability to use critical thinking in forming one's opinions rather than relying on the beliefs of the inner circle.

And TMan you are in the inner circle.

Just checking in if there's been any arrests yet...

:popcorn:

First time I have laughed on this thread in a while, sadly! Well, maybe it wasn't a true laugh, but a surprise harrumph..! plussed.

Edited by apehuman

Guest thermalman

Mentality being the ability to use critical thinking in forming one's opinions rather than relying on the beliefs of the inner circle.

And TMan you are in the inner circle.

What about your circle honey? A minion of the resistance? (Man, I like that word minion!). :)

Edited by thermalman

Almost everyone found it miniscule before last week, too.

That was funny!Not intended to take away from the recent tragedies, of course.

You like the word honey too. Perhaps pouring some on the Ketchum study might make it taste better. It certainly won't change my mind.

Edited by BipedalCurious