The Ketchum Report (Continued)

Guest Admin

Do you think there's anything to the allegation that Smeja substituted a bear sample to avoid the possibility of prosecution for killing a "human", allbeit a hairy one?

Wouldn't it be a kick in the teeth if the original sample he gave Ketchum was genuine, generating circumstance and opportunity, then he does the bait and switch, effectively tubing all the work, time effort, and hopes of many, many people?

• Upvote 1

Do you think there's anything to the allegation that Smeja substituted a bear sample to avoid the possibility of prosecution for killing a "human", allbeit a hairy one?

Wouldn't it be a kick in the teeth if the original sample he gave Ketchum was genuine, generating circumstance and opportunity, then he does the bait and switch, effectively tubing all the work, time effort, and hopes of many, many people?

It is not just this one sample that is the problem - the other two nuDNA have problems as well, imo. I will leave the rest of the question for others...

Edited by ridgerunner

Ridgerunner said:

oh, if we only had a bone! I believe you are absolutely correct - that is why it is possible to get DNA from archaic humans (up to a point).

That would make this easy - and who wants that? :)

No I don't. People were yelling "Bigfoot is human thus Smeja shot a person" ---- before he submitted to Ketchum. So, no I doubt it.

Guest BartloJays

I thought this horse was beat to death as Ive addressed this countless times that the salted piece, which is the other half of melbas piece, tested bear with justin's nuclear contamination rather easily and you'll see that Oklahoma report here within 48 hrs (it's done). For the record, before both Melba and Paulides ran around accusing him of switching samples to protect himself (they were trying to protect themselves by the unfounded accusation) they didn't know I also tested this salted piece (thank god we did in hindsight or speculation would run rampant) was out of Justins custody the last 18 months, a full 6 months before even the suggestion of independent testing (brought on by her request to Justin on a call) was made and actually intiated by Justin. It's a an absolute desperate lie!

As for the frozen tissue, Justin would love nothing more to have sent Tyler and my lab the wrong tissue and the results be in line with Melba, but he's 100% positive that couldnt have happened and the frozen piece from Trent matches the salted piece anyway with only difference being Justin's mtDNa(Trent) and Justin's nDNA (Oklahoma).

This leaves only three possibilities

1) intent to defraud

2) gross incompetance in interpretation of data

3) her testing trumps our labs testing

If it's number three great, throw a party!! However RR has already explained quirte a bit here as well as Genes and every geneticist Tyler and I have been in contact with regarding what we see of her data on sample 26. Or have been allowed to see I should say.

There is no other viable scenario and I advise you to really look at those pics (including one in Melba's paper of #26) I provide in upcoming lab report and tell me with a straight face that you think they aren't one and the same sample.

Edited by BartloJays

Guest Tyler H

... Perhaps some submitters should have submitted some true negative samples (blindly), just to see what would happen. It is called the "negative control".

During my very first face-to-face meeting with Justin, within the first hour, he and I had a private conversation at the kill site. I suggested this to him, and he said he had already suggested this very same idea. He wanted to send a chunk of bear to Melba, and see what she said it was. He was talked out of it by someone who did not want to jeopardize the relationship with Melba. Someone felt it would have been disloyal to try something like that. I disagreed.

^ thx. SS. Not working on the iPad. Will have to check on the PC in the morning. It was terribly worded, almost legalese, but the write-up said that she demonstrated intent to alter the sample to defraud Hersom and scuttle further analysis on the piece. I assume that he elaborates on that in a clearer manner? Do you have a quote?

According to Justin, Ketchum said she would give him $10,000 for the boots, but she wanted him to tell Wally that Ketchum gave him $15,000 so she could pocket the rest and then milk more money out of Wally for testing. When Justin didn't want to do that, she said she'd pay him $5,000 to soak the rest of the sample in bleach so no other labs could test it.

That's just a brief summary, much more than that explained in the statement. There's talk of mind speak, horse braiding, passing out and waking up sore, inter actions with a family of 5 bigfoot, all kinds of good stuff!

Edited by squatting squatch

According to Justin, Ketchum said she would give him $10,000 for the boots, but she wanted him to tell Wally that Ketchum gave him $15,000 so she could pocket the rest and then milk more money out of Wally for testing. When Justin didn't want to do that, she said she'd pay him $5,000 to soak the rest of the sample in bleach so no other labs could test it.

That's just a brief summary, much more than that explained in the statement.

Oh. My. God.

Wow.

The stench is now overwhelming. That is super sketchy to say the least.

Has anyone seen the SGP site lately? It's a complete disaster. It's appearance is emblematic of how unprofessional this whole thing has been. And now we have this latest news...which is absolutely criminal.

If true, which I believe it is just based on the track record thus far, what does that say about her character to suggest that an EXTREMELY rare sample be destroyed?

Does he have this on tape (the conversation between him and Ketchum)?

Video isn't working for me either. Apparently needs rtsp application but my Flash player and Quicktime are updated.