The Ketchum Report (Continued)

Guest Admin

BFF Patron

So is the Sierra Kills a story or is it an incident?

Smeja continues to call it a "story".

Edited by bipedalist

Guest crabshack

Did you try the one in post 312?

Listening to the video of Justin I can't help but feel bad for Wally and wonder if he has heard Justin's tell all.

Yes I do seems someone wanted to waste Wally's money sending in a known chunk of bear flesh to test.

BFF Patron

Sorry I hadn't seen that. Why no visual? It's easier to gauge the veracity of a story if you can watch the person talking...

Oh, I got a pretty good feel for it without visuals, thank you.

It's an audio recording of Justin's version of working with Dr. Ketchum. I've been listening for 6 minutes- nothing that hasn't already be said- several starts and stops. He enjoys retelling conversations.

BFF Patron

Thanks for the update. I am a bit late to the whole MK project (following probably a year now). Good to know there were samples rejects. But in reading the paper I don't recall it saying something like - "207 samples collected, 111 passed initial review and sent out for genetic analysis". But still, all 111 samples came back positive for human cytochrome c! Still amazing, but not as shocking as what I have been reading this am!

And it is not a theory, it is what is stated in the paper - if she had not added the word "all" that would have been better then. All 111 samples had to be either human contaminated or BF, although MK states they were no "heteroplasmic" bases, so this should rule on human contamintion. And could you tell me what samples in the end she determined to be BF - I can not find any statement saying which samples of the 111 were deemed positively IDed to be BF. I might have missed this, so please let me know if it was in there (or if you have any further thoughts on this).

I didn't see where she specifically said any of them were positively ID'd as "Bigfoot". Seems like she called them unknown hominins or something like that. I don't know enough about genetics to have a sensible discussion about it with you, but I do know that she did reject some of the samples.

I thought that the "all 111 samples" were the ones that could not be specifically ID'd to be something else.

...and MK could provide some proof of her claim that Justin swapped samples to give to Bart & Tyler.

Believe (or not) who you want. It seems pretty clear to me who the more credible party is here.

she suggested that what could of happened, she never said that is what did happen. what did say is the samples look different from one another.

Guest slimwitless

So is the Sierra Kills a story or is it an incident?

Smeja continues to call it a "story".

I happen to find the guy credible. That's my story.

I didn't see where she specifically said any of them were positively ID'd as "Bigfoot". Seems like she called them unknown hominins or something like that. I don't know enough about genetics to have a sensible discussion about it with you, but I do know that she did reject some of the samples.

I thought that the "all 111 samples" were the ones that could not be specifically ID'd to be something else.

Just going from what I stated form the paper - all 111 tested positive for human cytochrome b. She is claiming a new species - but fails to identify from which sample she is doing this from. That's all I am saying...

BFF Patron

I happen to find the guy credible. That's my story.

Better put some money on the story behind the boots then friend, LOL!

I'm now thinking the best thing that could happen in that "camp" is for them to withhold

the boots and cash-in now.

If Mike Greene is reading, how about that last 5% of the book? Got any new revelations?

Edited by bipedalist