The Ketchum Report (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest BartloJays

Tyler

you totally missed the entire point.

I am no debating what your Sample reported.

I am stated you can not be 100% sure that what you got is the same thing Melba got. you were not incontrol of the samples for at least 6 months.

Apparantly you do want to wast your time because you are trying to discredit 1 sample of hers.

No you've actually missed every point, doing a checks and balances with other facilities, based on a rattled witness/sumitter coming to me who would have a vested interest in the status quo w respect to claimed results, and tell me about suggestions to destroy evidence and defraud someone close to me is much different then going out and trying to discredit somebody. The suggestion is idiotic in nature especially as Tyler has repeatedly stated and I can confirm, if anything, he may've slightly "over-advocated" for the tissue being what she claimed. In other words, they had to work for the determinations they got.

I've heard it multiple times. His fishing boat broke down or something close to that, and they had to swim out. But Bart has said, they don't know if anything can be recovered from it, but they'd be attempting to get anything they can. The blood is a direct link, whereas the flesh recovered was found five weeks later and while they hoped it was from the BF they shot, they always had a little doubt.

Oh heck. That I knew about (the boat).. Geesh, the way he made it sound was - Justin just decided to go for a swim one afternoon.. LOL. I couldn't (for the life of me) come up with a good reason why someone wearing boots would go for a swim - with their boots still on. LOL.

No you've actually missed every point, doing a checks and balances with other facilities, based on a rattled witness/sumitter coming to me who would have a vested interest in the status quo w respect to claimed results, and tell me about suggestions to destroy evidence and defraud someone close to me is much different then going out and trying to discredit somebody. The suggestion is idiotic in nature especially as Tyler has repeatedly stated and I can confirm, if anything, he may've slightly "over-advocated" for the tissue being what she claimed. In other words, they had to work for the determinations they got.

Bart, I think it's pointless to continue to argue with him/her. The people who are familiar with the work that you and Tyler performed appreciate that you expended a great amount of time and money in the effort. And, among other things, you and Tyler forced Melba to release her paper, so that we can finally start to put this nonsense behind us.

Edited by AaronD
to remove antisocial/inflammatory comments

Plenipotentiary said:

oh wait, didn't Melba say that the steak "talked" to her? Never mind.

Yep. Bart told me that over the phone. I almost dropped the phone when he said it.. Not much shocks me like that - but that revelation did. I wish I could do that. Hold something in my hand and have it speak to me... Man, do you know how stinking wealthy I would be right now.. Man -- some people have all the luck !!!

Yup, because every legitimate journal publishes on a blogspot website.

And they're registered in the Bahamas.

I thought "the Bahamas" seemed familiar. Remember Ketchum patent infringement lawsuit? She tried to bypass the patent by using a lab in "the Bahamas".

http://www.optigen.com/opt9_impmessage.html

"PinPoint's assets were then transferred to InGen, a company based in Freeport, The Bahamas, and InGen has been offering the test through its offshore operation.  The case, which is in preliminary stages, is pending in federal court in Syracuse, New York."

He took his hunting boots for a good swim?

(When was that? Before/after Melba tried to buy 'em? Before/after Bart & Tyler wanted to test 'em?)

He's pretty sure they are clean?

Now's a good time to sell 'em ... auction on EBay.

Guest J Sasq Doe

I pointed out and I think I showed enough Evidence that we do not know that what Justin handed you was the same thing that Melba got. You can not 100% be sure that what you have is what Melba has. So comparing your results to Melba's is not accurate.

You are correct. It has been mentioned in here before that there is zero proof that the anti-Ketchum camp's sample is from the same sample as Mr. Smeja submitted to Dr. Ketchum for her study.

The same thing repeated over and over by the anti-Ketchum contingent does not make it true, even if words such as "evidence" and "proof" are thrown around with wild abandon, and total disregard for actual evidence and proof.

Unless Ketchum hacked off a chunk and handed it over to them in person, which even they have admitted did not happen, then it is impossible to beleive that both parties have a piece of the same sample.

The anti-Ketchum camp's sample may be of the legendary, and ever elusive forest dwellers, Yogi and BooBoo.

Guest J Sasq Doe

Yes, it could all be solved if Ketchum released her data. Until then though, it is all anything from guessing to malicious rumour mongering.

Guest Tyler H

Not worth it...

wow... we're agreed on something

...there is zero proof that the anti-Ketchum camp's sample is from the same sample as Mr. Smeja submitted to Dr. Ketchum for her study.

The same thing repeated over and over by the anti-Ketchum contingent does not make it true, even if words such as "evidence" and "proof" are thrown around with wild abandon, and total disregard for actual evidence and proof.

Unless Ketchum hacked off a chunk and handed it over to them in person, which even they have admitted did not happen, then it is impossible to beleive that both parties have a piece of the same sample.

"Impossible" ??!!!?... yes, WE have been the ones using words like "evidence" and "proof", with wild abandon... "impossible" my behind.

You are now on my list too - no more arguing with people who don't have a logical synapse in their head.

While we are on logical synapses.

If no sample can be identified as a new species...nobody got nuttin'. That is what science says.

Science considers DNA the signature of a species...identified by a type specimen.

"Steak" ain't "specimen."

Guest Tyler H

While we are on logical synapses.

If no sample can be identified as a new species...nobody got nuttin'. That is what science says.

Science considers DNA the signature of a species...identified by a type specimen.

"Steak" ain't "specimen."

Not sure if you are expecting a disagreement from me on that DWA... I (and particularly Bart) have been quite forcefully assertive that if we don't get any physical evidence of something novel, from anything that Justin can supply us, then this ends up as just another anecdote that some may choose to believe, and some may choose not to believe.

I believe SouthernYahoo was being "Sarcastic"

It was basically you seem to blame it all on Melba so why not add that to the list.

Ding ding.............