Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

yes...oddly enough that makes him believeable. A Shill simply wouldn't run at the mouth.He has always been agitated in his responses..NOT SHILL material.

Ya no way a shill would do any of that stuff....it's a know fact shills usally keep real mellow and quiet.

3 1/2 technicaly this one hasn't ended untill the body has vanished.

True thank Frosty

yes...oddly enough that makes him believeable. A Shill simply wouldn't run at the mouth.He has always been agitated in his responses..NOT SHILL material.

Yes true frosty shills are so predictable

Rd

States the body he has is male, is it a coincidence that the Minnesota body was male

well unless the minnesota body looks just like the muppet in the tent vido.....i don't think it's an issue.

Guest DantheMan

Ya no way a shill would do any of that stuff....it's a know fact shills usally keep real mellow and quiet.

Its also a known fact that Shills never lie about their backgrounds, reputations, prior affiliations, their names either.

Only a real shill would have told the truth about trying to contact a respected Dr. and wouldn't have had to back track to cover a lie. So ya there is no way Musky is a shill, no way at all!

• Upvote 1

Its also a known fact that Shills never lie about their backgrounds, reputations, prior affiliations, their names either.

Only a real shill would have told the truth about trying to contact a respected Dr. and wouldn't have had to back track to cover a lie. So ya there is no way Musky is a shill, no way at all!

see ron we found a common ground.....who woulda thunk

Musky had a nice rant tonight...he's comical for sure. Did a Kulls bash and says he has incriminating voice tapes of Kulls lying. One thing for sure...Musky is a riot. Dyer said he needed to calm down. Looks like Musky will release the Kulls conversations.

Stay tuned ...and be patient.

Yes true Ronn1 it was brought to my attention that one of my post could have been construed as a personal attack on you. I do apologize as this was not my intention. I welcome your debate and admire your steadfast beliefs

Plussed!!!!

Guest VioletX

So, what did I miss?

Discussion on the nature of shills- check!

Musky gives shills a bad name because he is so bad at beiing a shill, therefore not a shill?- check!

Will Derek be viewing the Minnesota Iceman- check!

Musky had alot to say-check!

Derek on Bigfoot Tonight Tomorrow-check!!

Anything else?

So, what did I miss?

Musky gives shills a bad name because he is so bad at beiing a shill, therefore not a shill?- check!

Anything else?

I think you got it covered V

So, what did I miss?

Anything else?

Ya....golf courses are very very squatchy.....you missed that.