Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Derek, can I ask if you find it odd that Dyer has not sent you the 9 page NDA that he supposedly sent Musky? Has Dyer even mentioned it to you? Musky supposedly had his attorney look at it before he signed it. Are you willing to just sign it when you get there without an attorney looking at it or without you spending a lot of time studying it?

What happens if there is something in there that you don't feel comfortable with? I wouldn't want you to go all the way there and there be a delay because something needs to get changed. Even worse would be if it cancels the whole viewing and Dyer claims you didn't see the body because you wouldn't sign the NDA and it's not his fault. Hopefully Derek reads this, but either way can somebody listening to Dyer's next blogcast ask him about the NDA? Thanks Derek and anyone who will ask Dyer.

Excellent questions.

Derek, can I ask if you find it odd that Dyer has not sent you the 9 page NDA that he supposedly sent Musky? Has Dyer even mentioned it to you? Musky supposedly had his attorney look at it before he signed it. Are you willing to just sign it when you get there without an attorney looking at it or without you spending a lot of time studying it?

What happens if there is something in there that you don't feel comfortable with? I wouldn't want you to go all the way there and there be a delay because something needs to get changed. Even worse would be if it cancels the whole viewing and Dyer claims you didn't see the body because you wouldn't sign the NDA and it's not his fault. Hopefully Derek reads this, but either way can somebody listening to Dyer's next blogcast ask him about the NDA? Thanks Derek and anyone who will ask Dyer.

I believe Derek has stated multiple times that he wants to go to Vegas, no matter what, for his own reasons, having nothing to do with the viewing of the body.

I believe he has even said that he was willing to sign the NDA when he got there, but you could check that easily by visiting the Poll thread on this.

What the heck, Jacki!? It's just cruel to tease like that!

Hi - sorry but I just cant say anymore. Seriously I will get into trouble. I was put into a position whereby I could either say that I have been told enough to know that the story is true, or not say anything. And I guess I decided to go for the latter. Was that a bad decision? Doesnt really change anything as people here still dont trust Musky anyhow. But all I can say is that I have learnt more and it explains a lot of how some of the details have got confused.

Well you don't know what he confided in her. Even though you don't trust what he says..there are things he could have told her that *could* certainly bolster his claim.

really? It wouldnt matter what he has told her because he been caught lying and we don't even know who he is. He could tell her the exact location of this "bf body" and that still wouldn't hold much weight with me. Just my personal opinion of course.

Doesnt really change anything as people here still dont trust Musky anyhow. But all I can say is that I have learnt more and it explains a lot of how some of the details have got confused.

Exactly.

Derek has set date. As far as signing NDA paperwork...I don't think he needs a lawyer present. There are restrictions and as long as he abides by them, he can't get into trouble. This isn't a *contract* where he might get SC##$#ED out of something.

Edited by ronn1

Hi - sorry but I just cant say anymore. Seriously I will get into trouble. I was put into a position whereby I could either say that I have been told enough to know that the story is true, or not say anything. And I guess I decided to go for the latter. Was that a bad decision? Doesnt really change anything as people here still dont trust Musky anyhow. But all I can say is that I have learnt more and it explains a lot of how some of the details have got confused.

First There nothing confusing about his lies they have already been proven to be just that LIES.

Secondly there is nothing he could say over a face book conversation that would make his testimony so believable that you can just come out and say OK they got a body. NOTHING

Lastly you cant say anything cuz you will get into trouble REALLY??? By repeating a conversation you had on face book..this is not a court of law...something does not sound right?

Derek has set date. As far as signing NDA paperwork...I don't think he needs a lawyer present. There are restrictions and as long as he abides by them, he can't get into trouble. This isn't a *contract* where he might get SC##$#ED out of something.

DR will never see a body

• Upvote 1

He is actually not a Quote un-Quote member until he is validated. Mods correct me if I am wrong.

I doubt he would join the conversation here anyway lol.

I don't care who believes what, but those of us that have reasons to believe that there may actually be a body, aren't fools because of our beliefs. The fact that he is a known hoaxer has nothing to do with whether this is true or not. I've heard that it is true from ANOTHER person that is in a position to know, & this person didn't hear it from him. Whatever Dyer says is irrelevant to me.

Honestly, it's silly to base everything you believe about this mess on the fact that he has hoaxed before. There is nothing about his previous history that makes it impossible for this to be true. Anything is possible.

A children's story has nothing to do with it, & I think it was the nonbelievers that brought that up, anyway.

You might be right, but the longer it strings out the more it fits this RL hoax plan...

An that's just one red flag that keeps getting bigger and more drawn out...

Lastly you cant say anything cuz you will get into trouble REALLY??? By repeating a conversation you had on face book..this is not a court of law...something does not sound right?

Getting into trouble is the wrong word here....

He CONFIDED in her and she was obliged to keep it to herself. I would do the same.

Hey Jacki - this isn't a go at you, but I think it's amazing how often the 'super secret squirrel' card gets played when debate gets deadlocked.

It's saying "well sure, you've shot down all those reasons, but I've got a super dooper reason that beats all of that. But I can't tell you."

That's fine - if you can't tell us it, then don't tell us about it at all - if we accept that Musky told you something that sealed the deal, we may as well just accept that he saw a real dead BF, or take RD's word for it that he shot one.

As I said, this isn't a go at Jacki - within the last week I've seen it in probably half a dozen different threads. Once a thread gets beyond maybe 5 pages you can almost predict how the rest of it will go (and keep going, in cycles).

Just an observation - carry on everyone...

Getting into trouble is the wrong word here....

He CONFIDED in her and she was obliged to keep it to herself. I would do the same.

thats not what she said Ronn1....she said get into trouble

Hey Jacki - this isn't a go at you, but I think it's amazing how often the 'super secret squirrel' card gets played when debate gets deadlocked.

It's saying "well sure, you've shot down all those reasons, but I've got a super dooper reason that beats all of that. But I can't tell you."

That's fine - if you can't tell us it, then don't tell us about it at all - if we accept that Musky told you something that sealed the deal, we may as well just accept that he saw a real dead BF, or take RD's word for it that he shot one.

As I said, this isn't a go at Jacki - within the last week I've seen it in probably half a dozen different threads. Once a thread gets beyond maybe 5 pages you can almost predict how the rest of it will go (and keep going, in cycles).

Just an observation - carry on everyone...

YEP!!!!