Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

From Musky through Violet:

"And for the record, Yes I do have 70% of Rene's work which I'm currently in the process of handing the mountains of papaerwork to Jack Barnes in Minnesota Mid Febuary in St.paul..."

YES!!! Cool find Belmar. Thanks!! :)

tum de tum de tum de tum di tiddly dum ti dum

Okay, I found the blog where Dyer outs Shawn Evidence - and that was November 23, 2012... So, it's obvious they were working together before MA went to Nevada to view the alleged "dead bigfoot".. AND not long after Dyer released that he had a dead bigfoot.. Interesting.

If they were working together prior to MA's viewing - why should I think MA was an impartial viewer who would give an impartial opinion after??

quote from MA posted by Belmar

"And for the record, Yes I do have 70% of Rene's work which I'm currently in the process of handing the mountains of papaerwork to Jack Barnes in Minnesota Mid Febuary in St.paul..."

I think Eric Dahinden would object very strongly to this.. Wait, he already did. :)

Edited by Melissa

Well, we know that Musky was in that area of Minnesota in mid February and Dyer was there shortly after that so that's an interesting quote you found.

Oh look at this quote by MA on Dyers blog (comments section) about the outing of Shawn Evidence....

MUSKY ALLENNovember 24, 2012 at 6:18 AM

When you play with sharks, you get bitten. Maybe Shawn will realize when somebody say's there going to do something, THEY DO IT!

Here is a link in case someone thinks I'm not tellin the truth :) Folks, you just can't make this stuff up..

http://bigfootevidence101.blogspot.com/2012/11/***-for-tat-rick-dyer-says-sanh.html

Kulls released his name because FB/FB was censoring anyone that pointed out contradictions in Dyer's story. People were just banned from posting and messaging them. He removed the info when they stopped the censoring.

And they didn't misidentify a squirrel as a BF... it was a leaf on the end of a branch, blowing in the wind. Those Leaf BFs are a tricky sort.

It was a strategically thinking leaf with a coned shape and a strong ridge to prevent other leaves from getting in its eyes. It correlates on at least 3 points.

Let us highlight this, shall we?

If they were working together prior to MA's viewing - why should I think MA was an impartial viewer who would give an impartial opinion after??

Melissa it doesn't take much to get on Dyer's bad side and I think little things kept happening and it escalated. Shortly after Damien went out with Fasano and that whole thing went down Dyer actually appeared on TT's blog radio show and they all sort of got along for a minute. M. Merchant continued to say bad things about Dyer and Dyer against him so it just went over the top.

Dyer actually bought the domain name to one of their websites just to make them mad and at one time he made it look like a site for gay men. It's all childish crap. Dyer just loves to mess with people and anyone who is anyone in the bigfoot world who says anything bad about him will get bombarded by him. He tries to destroy anyone getting more attention than him too.

After Ricks show last night and after hearing what Jacki has to say, I am even more convinced there is a Bf body.

Now , I can just relax and wait for the film...so excuse me if I am not bringing my game face here, I am too chill to debate much.

FB/FB have seen the body, those guys are not bad guys in any sense... we can pick apart any person we esteem as well, even the Dalai Lama has detractors somewhere I am sure who think that he mispoke, or lied,should not wear saffron colored robes, etc.

Derek will see the body, more and more clues will begin to emerge and suddenly people will become very afraid it is all too true.

Next thing that will happen is that haters will switch to maligning Rick as a murderer instead of a a hoaxer or trying to get him for some law he is afoul of in all of this.

Those on the fence will be very happy at the end of all of this ; D

Violet, I must have missed this so I want to make sure I'm on the right page. Did the FBFB guys see the body? I knew there was talk about it but did not know they had actually seen it. Please let me know if this is correct.

YES!!! Cool find Belmar. Thanks!! :)

tum de tum de tum de tum di tiddly dum ti dum

Now Musky has a new BFF mouthpiece.

75 pages in 6 days (and 290(!) pages in the first thread) about the latest adventures of Rick Dyer? That Rick Dyer?!?

By discussing his antics (other than to denounce them and move on) we're all complicit in any hoax he and his compatriots commit, folks. His ability (and motivation, IMO) to hoax is facilitated and perpetuated by the dysfunctional social echo chamber that is bigfootery as a whole. He has shown his stripes over and over, yet still we in the bigfooting community give him a platform.

Dysfunctional indeed...

Dyer will certainly want to claim that he managed to 'Hoax' BFF. He'll point to this thread as proof. In reality we have a handful of hardcore RD 'believers' that have given RD the attention he craves. The vast majority do not give this man and his side-kick Musky an INCH.

Indeed I would imagine most folks on here would not even lower themselves to post on this very thread.

Melissa it doesn't take much to get on Dyer's bad side and I think little things kept happening and it escalated. Shortly after Damien went out with Fasano and that whole thing went down Dyer actually appeared on TT's blog radio show and they all sort of got along for a minute. M. Merchant continued to say bad things about Dyer and Dyer against him so it just went over the top.

Dyer actually bought the domain name to one of their websites just to make them mad and at one time he made it look like a site for gay men. It's all childish crap. Dyer just loves to mess with people and anyone who is anyone in the bigfoot world who says anything bad about him will get bombarded by him. He tries to destroy anyone getting more attention than him too.

Yeah, but something happened. In the beginning they were all good buddies... Even MM said good things about Dyer (of course those videos are gone or at least I can't find them).. Something happened - that neither side has fully disclosed.. I think eventually someone will come out with it.

Edited by Melissa

Guest VioletX

Melissa,

FB/FB can't confirm on all points because it is a dead body and they can't confirm the "strategic thinking".

lol, SG, but I think that FB/FB is doing their own "strategic thinking".