Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Derek and Rick have been friends for a while, so is Derek not impartial enough to give a fair opinion on the body?

Derek is not in collusion with with Dyer - helping him do his dirty work. Big difference. Derek has said he will give Dyer the opportunity to show him the body. Derek is not out there defending or attacking anyone - he is staying out of the defending/blame game.. Which is what MA should have done from the get go - being a skeptic and all.

Guest VioletX

Violet, I must have missed this so I want to make sure I'm on the right page. Did the FBFB guys see the body? I knew there was talk about it but did not know they had actually seen it. Please let me know if this is correct.

I have some dreaded source material in this subject Cisco, haha...but never mind about that, that they went is directly emplied in the context of the show last night and in the continued support of Rick and Musky and the statement they have about not supporting or being apart of a hoax.

I beleive they did mention going to Nevada in the show.

Someone else recall?

Derek is not in collusion with with Dyer - helping him do his dirty work. Big difference. Derek has said he will give Dyer the opportunity to show him the body. Derek is not out there defending or attacking anyone - he is staying out of the defending/blame game.. Which is what MA should have done from the get go - being a skeptic and all.

In that case Derek is an excellent choice to verify the body and give credibilty to Musky ; D

Edited by VioletX

Thanks Violet. So, at the moment; we're not sure that they have seen the body or, at least, not "officially" seen the body?

I think Derek is a great choice to see the body. However, I have never read or heard that Derek and RD are friends? Has this been posted someplace by Derek?

A little humor (very little lol) hopefully. Life never ceases to amaze me. How the Dalai Lama winds up being discussed on a Bigfoot Forums Thread in connection with whom many consider the biggest hoaxer and questionable character in Bigfootery blows my mind. lol But this clip is of an attempt at humor with the Dalai Lama

Thanks Violet. So, at the moment; we're not sure that they have seen the body or, at least, not "officially" seen the body?

I think Derek is a great choice to see the body. However, I have never read or heard that Derek and RD are friends? Has this been posted someplace by Derek?

Derek said in the other thread (i think the Poll thread) that he has been in contact with RD for several months now. I dont think they are best buddies but they talk and have for a while now.

I have never read or heard that Derek and RD are friends? Has this been posted someplace by Derek?

A piece of a post from Derek on the "Poll" thread:

As I stated before, one of the reasons I think Rick invited me down is because I've never publicly thrown him under the bus. Even when he was getting after me I still didn't. The other thing is he knows I won't lie about what I see. He invited me down, I never went to him and said "pick me!! pick me!! " When Rick and I have talked many times in the past, to present, he's always been respectful with me and I with him. He gave me a large public, and private apology for the negative blog postings. I thought that was pretty cool.

Does anyone have any evidence for Dyer being "the best Bigfoot Tracker in the world"? If not, then I am going to claim the title for myself, because my Bigfoot tracking record is probably as good as his.

In the meantime I will add "The new Best Bigfoot Tracker in the World" to my sig line, because until someone else has proof otherwise, I am THE BEST!

St. G-

You are the best, St. G. I wouldn't be messin' with those dragons..... You have my admiration, fer shur. :)

P.S. I agree that Dalai Lama clip was wonderful!

Edited by LeafTalker

In that case Derek is an excellent choice to verify the body and give credibilty to Musky ; D

Derek is a very skeptical researcher - and someone who has no problem saying exactly what is on his mind (we are a lot alike in that respect) but Derek has no background in primate anatomy (that I know of). Derek is not a scientist. That does not make him someone who can not express an opinion. I will listen to what Derek has to say - but I am sure this is no shock to Derek (because most likely he would feel the same way if it were me) I will withhold my opinion about Derek's comments - until I hear from the team of scientists that performed this so called "necropsy".

Do I think Derek is someone who would intentionally lie to me - absolutely not. Could he be fooled? Yes - we could ALL be fooled, including myself.

When someone is ready to put their scientific credentials on the line - and their job - then I will be all ears. But, I will also not be convinced by a movie - that is pretty much described as a look into the psyche of a bigfooter.

It was a strategically thinking leaf with a coned shape and a strong ridge to prevent other leaves from getting in its eyes. It correlates on at least 3 points.

Good analysis St George.

You're welcome Violet, I remembered that one, thought it was hilarious.

St. George, I salute You! Best BigFoot Tracker In The World!

edited by pb

Edited by people booger

Derek is a long time member of the bigfoot community....we know his first and last name.....Musky on the other hand is a self proclaimed skeptic we know nothing about that has been caught in lie after lie.

Does anyone have any evidence for Dyer being "the best Bigfoot Tracker in the world"? If not, then I am going to claim the title for myself, because my Bigfoot tracking record is probably as good as his.

In the meantime I will add "The new Best Bigfoot Tracker in the World" to my sig line, because until someone else has proof otherwise, I am THE BEST!

St. G-

Rock on St. George......Who's the greatest? I'm the greatest! ( singing ) lol

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why I should believe this new claim of RD's - and something that does not involve emotions.. Just because Dyer has "apologized" that means nothing to me. He has apologized before and hoaxed anyway..

Does anyone have anything substantial - like actual evidence?

St. G-

Rick is a "MASTER TRACKER". He even has that embroidered on his Bigfoottrackers.com vest and hat. Looks pretty cool.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me why I should believe this new claim of RD's - and something that does not involve emotions.. Just because Dyer has "apologized" that means nothing to me. He has apologized before and hoaxed anyway..

Does anyone have anything substantial - like actual evidence?

lol! Only thing they have is hearsay and a tent video.

Hey Racer X.....don't know if you listened to Rick's show or not. He actually called you by name and said he was going to out your identity. Just a heads up....

( seems pretty worked up for someone who has a real bigfoot body right? )

---------------------->http://bigfoottrackernews.blogspot.com/

Edited by simplyskyla