Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Between this thread and the Melba Ketchum stuff ------ I am so glad I took some excedrin with my breakfast this morning.. Oh, breakfast was a slice of New York Cheesecake I baked myself. Gotta get my daily dose of headache medicine and sugar if I am gonna hang out in these threads.. LOL

Oh, yes I can provide proof that I made that cheesecake myself. I am quite the wonder woman in the kitchen. :) LOL.

Sorry njjohn - you will just have to take my word for it. LOL.

Maybe I will post a video later - but I have to decide if you're worthy of viewing my kitchen skills. Not everyone can handle this kind of information - it can be very overwhelming. :) HAAAA!!

I hereby declare unilaterally that the title: "MASTER TRACKER" is added to St. Georges' proclaimed title of "Best Bigfoot Tracker In The World" and shall henceforth be known as:

St. George-Best BigFoot Tracker in The World and Master Tracker

Minnow Films should edit their documentary to reflect this change.

If Mr. Musky is a member here, I'm sure there are lots of questions many people would like to ask him in a respectful manner.

And this matters time winds down as it almost March and the films release, somewhere, is nearing in a matter of weeks, the clock is ticking.

All Hail St George! Best Bigfoot Tracker in The World and Master Tracker!

Between this thread and the Melba Ketchum stuff ------ I am so glad I took some excedrin with my breakfast this morning.. Oh, breakfast was a slice of New York Cheesecake I baked myself. Gotta get my daily dose of headache medicine and sugar if I am gonna hang out in these threads.. LOL

Oh, yes I can provide proof that I made that cheesecake myself. I am quite the wonder woman in the kitchen. :) LOL.

Really?? I find a nice plate of toad in the hole followed by spotted D ick and custard does very nicely ...yum yum British yum

btw spotted D ick is a british pudding with currents and nothing rude so dont complain!

Edited by JackiLB

Toad in the hole?

Sorry, Cheesecake trumps everything - with the exception of chocolate (of course). ;)

...what about Toad in the Hole with chocolate and cheesecake all mixed in? *barf*

Kulls never released anything but his name. Others figured out his job from that. He never posted his home address on his site, unless he posted it elsewhere. Doesn't surprise me that they'd make up info about someone while bashing though. Wouldn't be the first.

Not sure about address, but can't that be determined from Google Earth shot using "Maps* version?

Well this is what Musky says...his own words from FB communication to Jackie>>>>Kulls posted a google earth picture of Jack Barnes house with his real name on his web page (along with other people private info). 'FB/FBJumpshark' re-posted jacks house picture on Facebook Findbigfoot. Jack was notified of this and Kulls removed the picture. this was only up for about 30 minutes. Many people seen it. several people in the Blogradio chat room a admitted they seen it on Kulls site, but removed it shortly after.

Edited by ronn1

snapback.pngMelissa, on 25 February 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

"Toad in the hole?

Sorry, Cheesecake trumps everything - with the exception of chocolate (of course). ;)"

Chocolate Marble Cheesecake with Marzipan...

He only had Jonathon Foss's name. Not sure why we continue to call people by their fake names. The map that was up there shortly was his business, to verify it was him. Not his house. Kulls didn't remove anything until they agreed to stop deleting posts that didn't agree with their story.

What Allen says still proves nothing except that he can't get his facts straight.

not a big cheese cake fan......id rather have a slice of coconut cake :P

hmmm...what about jellied eels and porky scratchings?

So njjohn - whats your favourite cake?

Or do you prefer savoury food instead?