Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Admin

I dont know if I can handle an hour of Rick Dyer

Harumph!

I stopped about the 8 minute mark... "Bigfoot is too smart to leave signs." Yet he's dumb enough to eat ribs nailed to a tree.

Yep. ;)

Unplugged? What is this - MTV now?

Edited by Melissa

Its a great Video, and the embroidering on his Bigfootracker camo shirt is exquiset!

Maybe this thread will die too lol

Its a great Video, and the embroidering on his Bigfootracker camo shirt is exquiset!

yeah so is that cheap looking award beside him.

Hey Good Afternoon Adam2323. Well, if nothing else, my surprise comment yesterday has given you something to discuss today? But soon Derek will hopefully give us some news and then thats when the real fun starts. I am just merely a performing monkey...juggling balls in the air for your entertainment in the interim. Dont worry about my personal thoughts and feelings as they really dont matter to you as its my friends who like me and thats what matters :)

No jeez no! I think some people have wondered if I am a Minnow contact because of being British but unfortunately I have absolutely no inside knowledge given to me at all up until just recently. Honestly! And the other thing...did you not ever read about my freaky story about how I got latched onto this story? I just cant explain it as I dont believe in anything paranormal. I was in a coma in sept for 3 days and when I was finally discharged from hospital, I became obsessed about Bigfoot. Not that long after reading loads on the net, the camper vid was released and then more info came out about it later. I was totally drawn to the story instantly. Then you know the rest.....but what I only just worked out a few months ago was that I went into a coma on 6th Sept!!!!! Da Da DA!!! What is going on there????

Thanks Bfriendly :)

Well I was born on September 6th, so what's going on there?? Dang, Dyer alledgedly smoked a BF on my Bday. Not cool. It's a good thing he is just a liar, not very good at it either.

Guest DantheMan

Rick is a "MASTER TRACKER". He even has that embroidered on his Bigfoottrackers.com vest and hat. Looks pretty cool.

Well, reportedly Rick "baited" the bigfoot with the ribs, that's not really "tracking". I propose he changes all of his fancy shirts to "Master Baiter"

He has nothing to say to me.

Not spent any time listening to any of his 'radio' shows. A completely pointless waste of time. A bit like RD himself really.

99.9% sure the next thing I hear him say is how proud he is to have brought the 'community' to it's knees again.

That 0.1% possibility won't be great news either. I'd rather still have BF an unknown entity than have Dyer be 'that' guy.

I stopped about the 8 minute mark... "Bigfoot is too smart to leave signs." Yet he's dumb enough to eat ribs nailed to a tree.

That's a good point for sure. The only way this story remains plausible is if we have an>>>ISOLATED...LAND LOCKED...HABITUATED BF who may also be weakened or elderly. It goes back to the homeless sightings and 911 calls several years ago. That's the only way you'll get this type of response, should the story be true.

Christopher Noel is quickly losing all shreds of any credibility he has in the comments on that vid on fb/fb. He's coming across like a child

It's all pretty sad really

Okay, this time he got 7 minutes of my time.. He says he paid a high price for his 2008 hoax - the high price being no one believes him now - but he said if he could go back and do it all over again, he wouldn't change a thing .. Although he deeply apologizes to those who believed him...

What he forgot to mention is traveling around poking fun at the community at the various stops - signing autographs and making even more money.

You don't have to be skilled at deception detection to figure this one out. He isn't sorry about anything - other than he probably wishes they had asked for more than 50 grand.

Edited by Melissa

Habituated doesn't mean reckless. The guy that said he heard shots was there for a year and a half and never saw it. The only other people living in that area were the two people that he said had been there 6 months (which still is prior to the supposed shooting), so who was it habituating if the guy living their the longest never saw it.

The further they try to explain the story, the bigger the holes get. It should be the other way around if their was any truth to this.

Guest Cervelo

Well, reportedly Rick "baited" the bigfoot with the ribs, that's not really "tracking". I propose he changes all of his fancy shirts to "Master Baiter"

Now that's funny!

That's it. We're done here. Best post of the thread!!!

OOps now Musky did it - on the FB/FB page..

If you people can call it a hoax, then show the evidence proving that. Rick Dyer has already said the Body (being contractually obligated) will be released after the film sometime...Until then, either wait, or prove it false.

I thought Dyer said it would be released IN the film... Isn't that why Minnow is keeping such an iron grip on the body and its viewing?? LMAO.. Well, for those of you hoping to see this "dead bigfoot" in the movie - according to Musky - you can forget about it. Oh and FYI - it is not up to those of us who think this is a hoax - to prove anything. This isn't my story or anyone elses who thinks this is just another Dyer game.. It's up to Dyer to PROVE he has a body.... I would think Musky would know this - being a skeptic and all.

Just because I hate being called a liar - and in case he removes the post:

muksyoops.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by Melissa