Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

It isn't about context when stories change. Context doesn't matter when content doesn't match.

Then I guess while reading, you forgot to simply look at the cover? ;)

Edited by njjohn

It seems that we want to over evaluate and scrutinize every word people say when this topic is being discussed. Good grief, I don't even do that when the President speaks. I am able to grasp the general context of things people say,and not hold them accountable for every single word.

Exactly! I think it is because we are bored and filling in time until Derek R has made his trip..... :dance:

It seems that we want to over evaluate and scrutinize every word people say when this topic is being discussed. Good grief, I don't even do that when the President speaks. I am able to grasp the general context of things people say,and not hold them accountable for every single word.

Perhaps if we were given tangible evidence to scrutinize, instead of just words, there'd be less need to look at the linguistics. As it stands, we are going off what people say, and how they say it. On that basis alone, it points to a hoax.

Best.

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics

comparing seen a BF, or believe in BF, that thousand's of people with like experiences had, to Freezer boy's volume II of" Dyers Fables "

Well I'm not so sure. I darent mention the subject of Bigfoot to any one of my friends as they just look at me as though I am ridiculous. People say if they exist why not this, why not that, etc etc...?

Hi - no good point. I was just trying to point out that this story is beginning to hit the media. No I dont know whether the mail actually did contact Minnow but I would have thought they would have done for the report? I was just speculating. I think it is interesting that Minnow have not come forward and said there are false accusations coming out in the press though? Even by sticking their necks out and saying this, it would bring attention to their film, whether they said it was a hoax or not a hoax either way it would bring about some kind of attention?

IMHO .... For minnow to intervene at any point prior to the film release is " not in the script "..

Well I'm not so sure. I darent mention the subject of Bigfoot to any one of my friends as they just look at me as though I am ridiculous. People say if they exist why not this, why not that, etc etc...?

Me too!

FB/FB released their Ebook in June, but then made some changes before the book was printed. On September 9th they showed a picture of the book and said they made changes and it's coming out soon. I don't know when it was actually released, but I assume it was shortly after September 9th.

Sadly Rich when dealing with the likes of RD you have no other choice. Eyes wide open question everything he says and does..all lies Edited by adam2323

FB/FB released their Ebook in June, but then made some changes before the book was printed. On September 9th they showed a picture of the book and said they made changes and it's coming out soon. I don't know when it was actually released, but I assume it was shortly after September 9th.

Well done JRid! :)

It isn't about context when stories change. Context doesn't matter when content doesn't match.

Then I guess while reading, you forgot to simply look at the cover? ;)

Sorry njjohn I am lost? What about the cover?

Guest VioletX

Just looked at a copy of the book on amazon online. I notice on page 2 of the Forward it says : one day a Bigfoot will be caught and DNA will be tested..... Here is a link to the contents of the book. Doesnt look like there is any reference to the tent video or Dyer: http://www.amazon.co...ader_1478279893

See I was wrong, maybe it is just Noel's book that has anything about the Tent Video.

Yes, well done since they said:

We have no idea who took the video, although we have received maybe 50 emails, some with very interesting and some with possible confidential information. We now know it was actually filmed on Sept. 6 2012, posted on September 13th we confirmed it on September 14th when it had less than 10 views
- from here - http://www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/camper-films-sasquatch-iphone-5/

Can't keep those **** dates straight.

He said... "expedition is sold-out at $500",

He said..."$100,000 offer for the rifle"

on and on

He said..."I shot bigfoot"

anything that starts with "he said" (He being RD) is just a bunch of baloney - if you don't think he shot BF, why do you believe any of this other garbage?

He's pulling your chain - he's a habitual chain puller.

His ultimate "out" will be exactly what it was in 2008 - does anybody remember???