Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

LOL...At first I thought this was a spoof of sorts, but this guy is for real. Scary stuff...a nut case. If I were Dyer, this would concern me a bit, although he actually posted this on his blog!

Prozac - Some times you feel like a nut sometimes you don't. That guy was a little off base..................

@Benboy-Where were you 50 pages ago when Steve Btrne was going on about his prop bust,lol??

Thanks for your input, it was very helpful ; 0 )

I do not think Derek could be fooled, remember, this corpse would have to be at an actual lab or medical facility with staff, special equipmentand an extra -large gurney.

I'm a hunter and have "gutted" hundreds of different types of deer. DR is also a hunter and has probably gutted more deer than me, simply because he's older. There's no prop, costume or special effects corpse that could fool somebody with this kind of experience. There's no synthetic material that can look, feel and smell the same as a dead animal.

The only way to do something like this, that would pass inspection, is to use human or simian muscles, organs, skin and hair. This would cost millions and would be highly illegal. It's not even within the realm of being remotely possible.

Dyer would have to know that a special effects body would not pass inspection.

You cannot make a realistic, fully articulating bigfoot suit/specimen for the money that your talking about. You couldn't make one for any price that would make you believe it to be real once your withing a few feet of it. Sure special effects, prosthetics makeup and prop building has come a long way over the years, but I just can't fathom how a fake body could trick someone.

Healy fx say they could do it for half the price, by that assume you mean 50k? They could build something, and it would look good no doubt, sure. They couldn't build something that would trick you into believing it could be the real deal. The firm who build the cadavers for medical training could do it for that price also, but they don't look real, they do look like what we view to be an actual body, but they don't look 'real' they don't look like an actual dead body...

Think about madame tussauds, their waxwork is awesome, obviously you go in there knowing what your viewing isn't real, but lets say you had never heard of madame tussauds, and were told your going to view a dead body. your walked into a room with a waxwork laid out on a table, by the time your within a few feet you could tell that what your looking isn't real and they make arguably the most realistic looking figures in the world. The same would go for this! Unless your eyesight is terrible you could spot a fake body. Dyer won't be making enough from this to cover the cost of the most realistic bigfoot prop ever. Because that's what it would need to be....

Well I must have missed the part about the fully articulating type costume - so you are probably right. I never asked about that. But question, why do the parts have to be movable - if it is supposed to be dead? I think people are assuming Dyer would go to this extreme - when really he doesn't have to..

I'm doing research on the Home Depot area. Called various realtors, and discovered that this is a pretty affluent area. Loads of houses going for 1 million plus.

Being it is the weekend I am unable to speak to any PIO's about the area, but within blocks of the supposed shooting is The Western Substation of the San Antonio Police Department. According to the realtors, the area is heavily patrolled. Based on this preliminary information, a shooting would likely be immediately followed up on. Considering that Dyer supposedly shot a bigfoot, and loaded what would appear to be a human-type body into a freezer truck... I call shenanigans. Cops would have been all over this. I have read official police blotters for the entire week of the alleged shooting and there is NOTHING that could be remotely related to such an incident.

Also, a coworker of mine was a resident of San Antonio up until November of 2012, and I asked him about that area. He said that any gunshots would likely have been reported, as it is a very affluent commercial/residential area. I asked him if he thought that the shooting and loading of a bear behind the home depot would have gone unnoticed, and he stated that it was very unlikely, given the nature of the area, as well as proximity to the police department substation.

Monday, I hope to speak to Captain Rosalinda Vasquez, the substation commander. She's going to have a chuckle I am sure.

I've been out to this property and to be fair, I initially thought the same thing. No way anybody could fire a shot from a 30.06 without attracting LE. However, it's a VERY large piece of property and I do think that you could fire a shot there without the SAPD showing up. Mostly because it's not easy to access and would require some effort. SAPD won't waste their time unless the sound had a follow up complaint associated with an assault or injury.

Argument for a hoax: Rick Dyer is a known hoaxer and so dont trust him

ARgument for a non hoax: Tent Camper video. Still not proven to be a hoax.

I'll have a go at this. Three goes actually.

1. We have an eyewitness saying the tent video is a hoax.

2. Tent video is not proven to be an actual BF. (fbfb doesn't count)

3. Even if the tent video is showing a real BF (spoiler alert! it's not), that does not automatically mean the rest of the RDs story is true. Maybe the story ends there. BF eats ribs and leaves.

Tent video is not evidence that RD has a dead BF.

BFF Patron

Dyer would have to know that a special effects body would not pass inspection.

Dyer doesn't know his derriere from a hole in the ground, why would anybody even go there. LOL!

He would have to know he was busted before he started with 90% of bigfootdom too but that 10% just keeps throwing another log on the fire so he can roast marshmallows too. Hah!

Edited by bipedalist

I've been out to this property and to be fair, I initially thought the same thing. No way anybody could fire a shot from a 30.06 without attracting LE. However, it's a VERY large piece of property and I do think that you could fire a shot there without the SAPD showing up. Mostly because it's not easy to access and would require some effort. SAPD won't waste their time unless the sound had a follow up complaint associated with an assault or injury.

What is the store address of this particular Home Depot...I want to see it from above.

Monday, I hope to speak to Captain Rosalinda Vasquez, the substation commander. She's going to have a chuckle I am sure.

I await your report. Should be illuminating. :popcorn:

Hey Cisco ... May I ask what the address of the Home Depot is... I know it is way earlier in this thread...

Thanks

LOL...At first I thought this was a spoof of sorts, but this guy is for real. Scary stuff...a nut case. If I were Dyer, this would concern me a bit, although he actually posted this on his blog!

LOL I saw that. The guy is goofing. I saw it posted by someone who claims to know the guy and he made some tongue in cheek comments.

I have also contacted someone whose name has been bandied about in this farce. Hope to hear from him this weekend.

Edited by PsyShroom

I don't think he is serious ronn.

BTW... Just speculation, any one can do that on here.

Most of what is said about the Sierra kills is here say only... So until that is proved or disproved.. I can speculate.....

Male vs female etc needs not be breached again... Who knows the sex of the LD claim.... For sure.... Evidence please..

I'm just saying ...... Speculating

I still think that there Is a chance, IF there is a body, that this could be the Sierra kills...

LE being what it is in California would indicate the body needed to be moved from California.....

Where else but Las Vegas.....

It would be frozen for years... Exhibit A ( the length of time between LDs so called kill date) ..... And current frozen condition.

Smega would have most likely loved to sell it to protect himself....

I could go on but I just speculated....

Racer X has aerial shots of the location. http://bigfoottracke...-kill-site.html

Trust me, it's a chunk of property and pretty creepy as well. Lots of evidence of homeless people and not a place I would go back without more adults. I'm trying to go back next weekend with some beefy guys from work.

It would be very easy to fire a shot there without attracting any attention. Now, that's not to say a Bigfoot could be there either but there's plenty of space for mischief.

I did find signs of deer, hog and even cattle. However, that's not unusual in San Antonio, for properties of this size and even smaller.